Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? (11142 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / APC Commends Pastor Adeboye For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by Vickade(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2008
Pastor Enouch Adeboye of Redeemed Christian Church of Christ For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? lets talk.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by babsongudus: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2008
cant be! its not biblical
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by Muza(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2008
all of a sudden kuma the tithe money is not appetizing anymore grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by dayokanu(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2008
Lailai!!! Never!!! Has he given account of the Tax free tithes and offerings at his church.

Has he told us his romance with OBJ and those corrupt guys who stole us to the stone ages.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by DRANOEL(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2008
the things we do with church money hmmmmmmmmmmn
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by RibaduFan(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
Dayo

There is a special corner for u in hell
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by romeo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
Vickade:

Pastor Enouch Adeboye of Redeemed Christian Church of Christ For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? lets talk.

Why should i? because he's a pastor or because he is intelligent? Our pastors are like our present crop of politicians! They are all Ph.D holders in robbing the poor people.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2008
NO, NO ,NO, NO,NO ,NO.
G.O must go.
RiRi!!!!!!!!

I hope he doesn't run, because he might get some votes just because he's a "man of god". that's how bush stole two elections. RiRi.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by RibaduFan(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2008
Before u guys go on crucifying the man. He has told no one he is running for any political office. Yet u guess have gone ahead raining abuses on him. May God forgive u all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2008
WHO BANNED ME? angry THAT'S SOME BULL@#$%, see i cleaned it up lol grin grin grin
Freedom of speech, the man is a RiRi.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by Lagosboy: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2008
Why should i vote for a man that romanced with OBJ during his hey days in power. Silence means consenting to OBJ's inhumane policies and starvation of nigerians amidst billions of petro-dollars.

The pastor should just sit and continue making money from his ministry.

Better still plan to acquire his own jet as thats the in thing!
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by tpia: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2008
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by Jakumo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2008
To finance his lavish lifestyle of conspicuous consumption , Pastor Eunuch tricks millions of poor and desperate Nigerians to hand over their monthly salaries in exchange for his bullchit promises about heavenly wealth, so there is nothing to stop him using that blood-money to finance a bid for president of Nigeria, so that he can graduate from stealing from the poor to stealing crude oil tankers.

Pastor Eunuch's ill-gotten wealth is CURSED with the blood of all the motorists who have been killed and crippled on the Lagos Expressway, AS A DIRECT RESULT OF Pastor Eunuch's MONTHLY blockage of that FEDERAL highway with vehicular gridlocks of his follower's cars and buses, lasting up to 15 hours longer than normal, therefore he will WASTE his loot to no avail if he ever DARES try to rule Nigeria.

Pastor Eunuch Adeboye is by far Nigeria's BIGGEST confidence trickster, and he ought to be TAXED HEAVILY for every penny he steals from a poor family's dinner table, and then he should be tried and jailed for life so he can have adequate time to reflect on what a murderously greedy and  truly despicable sack of chit he has been.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by RibaduFan(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2008
Jakumo

Thought you were more sensible than this. Now i know big grammar does not translate to wisdom.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by romeo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2008
yemmyse:

Jakumo

Thought you were more sensible than this. Now i know big grammar does not translate to wisdom.

He used his freedom of speech very well. Can you use your own? I guess not. You people should stop licking asses in Naija.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by RibaduFan(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
If u call being respectful sucking up to asses, then that's what i want to do for ever.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by lucabrasi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2008
here we go again,nigerians displaying their ignorance, when or where exactly did the man ever infer or suggest in any way shape or form that he wanted to contest the presidency??or is this just another avenue to take cheap pot shots at a man of GOD
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by DExplorer1: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2008
@  yemmyse

Jakumo and romeo don't belong to your school of thought. We sort of think differently; some think too crazy and never give a second thought of what they type.

@ Poster , Is this Topic All You Can Give. Why comparing a Pastor to such when u probably knows nothing about him. Has he declared his intention to be the next president.

Amazing Reads! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by RibaduFan(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2008
I now know why the average lifespan of the average Nigerian Youth is fast decreasing.

The little child that keeps cracking palm kernels on the back of his elders, should watch out cos his own back would also be used for cracking nuts.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by JJYOU: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2008
lucabrasi:

here we go again,nigerians displaying their ignorance, when or where exactly did the man ever infer or suggest in any way shape or form that he wanted to contest the presidency??or is this just another avenue to take cheap pot shots at a man of GOD

TRUE TALK
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by dayokanu(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2008
Yemi,

Thats why Nigeria would never grow!!! MoG My black ass. My friend was stuck in Traffic for 11 hours between lagos-Ibadan because the GO was having a session.

Lagosboy,
He did more than Romance he blassed OBJ several times at his camp, Have you forgeotten the early morning prayers at Aso Rock they use Millions to organise?

He is one smart trickster. Have you Heard of "Breakfast with Daddy G.O" for 50,000 Naira? Yes they organise it and some people pay for it.

It should rival yahooyahoo and Ponzi schemes for ingenuity!!!!

"God told me to ask Just 100 people to donate 10million Naira each" and you have 250 people jostling.

For those who know Maths very well, How much is that?

Does anyone know that the first holy Ghost Congress Lekki 1998 was co Sponsored by Nigeria Breweries Maker of Star lager beer and Legend extra Stout!!! Man Of God!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by RibaduFan(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2008
Dayo

From this moment henceforth I disown you as a friend. To think u attend the church. Who is deceiving who then.

The fool says in his heart, there is no God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by redsun(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2008
From frying pan to fire.The devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by JJYOU: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2008
dayokanu:

Yemi,

Thats why Nigeria would never grow!!! MoG My black ass. My friend was stuck in Traffic for 11 hours between lagos-Ibadan because the GO was having a session.

Lagosboy,
He did more than Romance he blassed OBJ several times at his camp, Have you forgeotten the early morning prayers at Aso Rock they use Millions to organise?

He is one smart trickster. Have you Heard of "Breakfast with Daddy G.O" for 50,000 Naira? Yes they organise it and some people pay for it.

"God told me to ask Just 100 people to donate 10million Naira each" and you have 250 people jostling.

Does anyone know that the first  holy Ghost Congress Lekki 1998 was co Sponsored by Nigeria Breweries Maker of Star lager beer and Legend extra Stout!!! Man Of God!!!
PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE.  PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS BE AN EXPENSIVE JOKE  
Does anyone know that the first  holy Ghost Congress Lekki 1998 was co Sponsored by Nigeria Breweries Maker of Star lager beer and Legend extra Stout!!! Man Of God!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by MrCrackles(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2008
dayokanu:

Yemi,
Lagosboy,
Does anyone know that the first holy Ghost Congress Lekki 1998 was co Sponsored by Nigeria Breweries Maker of Star lager beer and Legend extra Stout!!! Man Of God!!!

Gbam Gbam!!! grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by JJYOU: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2008
yemmyse:

Dayo

From this moment henceforth I disown you as a friend. To think u attend the church. Who is deceiving who then.

OOPS. DO YOU ATTEND REDEEM? DID THIS ACTUALLY HAPPEN?
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by RibaduFan(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
Dayo and cohorts

Prove all things and hold fast the truth. NB never sponsored any Holy Ghost Congress.

Prove all things and hold fast the truth. (Wadi Ongbogbo, ki o si di idi otito mo)
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by RibaduFan(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
Was at the Lekki 1998 Holy Ghost Congress, was a worker in the church back then. This is an unfounded lie.

Omo to pekuro ni di agba, omode apa leyin to un na. If cracking nuts on the back of the elders is ur past time, better ur back ready for nut cracking nuts session, when u grow older.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by JJYOU: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2008
yemmyse:

Was at the Lekki 1998 Holy Ghost Congress, was a worker in the church back then. This is an unfounded lie.

Omo to pekuro ni di agba, omode apa leyin to un na. If cracking nuts on the back of the elders is ur past time, better ur back ready for nut cracking nuts session, when u grow older.
you have graduated from working now abi? where is the nut cracking here? chill bro. merry christmas
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by RibaduFan(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ologbon ni o ma ye. Only the wise can discern it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by ow11(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2008
yemmyse:

Why is that when someone criticises a 'Man of God' he is now disowning God? Dayo is not conivinced Mr. Adeboye is genuine and you equate that with disbelieving in the presence of a God. Evangelical christians in Nigeria regularly point to the catholic church and its leaders as agents of the devil and no one has accused them of being atheists. You should be quite aware that if you believe Mr. adeboye is God, no amount of 'Bible threats' would convince everyone to join you and deify him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? by romeo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
D-Explorer:

@  yemmyse

Jakumo and romeo don't belong to your school of thought. We sort of think differently; some think too crazy and never give a second thought of what they type.

@ Poster , Is this Topic All You Can Give. Why comparing a Pastor to such when u probably knows nothing about him. Has he declared his intention to be the next president.

Talking about school of thought wink, I am leagues away from you and yemmyse's school of thought. Rogues like that man are the kind of people Fashola should be closing their bizness for tax evasion and not poor Computer Village lads.

If 60% of Nigerians know what freedom of speech means, I bet we would've been in a better society. Ignoramuses cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke: SERAP To UK Govt. / Reps Reject N305/dollar Exchange Rate For Budget / ISWAP Attacks Askira Uba, Borno Deputy Speaker’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.