Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (40247 Views)

Children Scrambles In Gutter For Noodles And Sweet Thrown By Ambode (picture) / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / Army Molest Masses By Asking Them To Swim In Gutters At Okekura Road, Ilorin, Kw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by ElPhenomenal(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
But seriously this act should be stopped,people get wounded in things like dis especially spraying of money
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by mrjangaweed: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Omo see gbagaun!

*faints*

But he's better than your Hopless dying illiterate general

Osinbade

My pellow quantri pfeople

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by jaybee3(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
UjSizzle:

sad This is so annoying. Worse still that all people can see are the parties involved. For heaven sake why would anybody THROW food at people? Food!! Are they goats we're trying to lure into a trap biko?
It's only a heartless beast who would take advantage of a peoples' plight to advance their plans. And if Nigerians cannot see we have a bigger problem in our hands, something worse than our senseless politics, then we're even in bigger sh*t than I thought.
Rather unfortunate that our elected leaders don't give a rat arse about us but we need to instill values of self respect and content in our kids
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by Arysexy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
UjSizzle:

sad This is so annoying. Worse still that all people can see are the parties involved. For heaven sake why would anybody THROW food at people? Food!! Are they goats we're trying to lure into a trap biko?
It's only a heartless beast who would take advantage of a peoples' plight to advance their plans. And if Nigerians cannot see we have a bigger problem in our hands, something worse than our senseless politics, then we're even in bigger sh*t than I thought.

So u believed this lie? Where is d picture of the party men throwing d sweet.

Smh

APC members should lie well when attempting to lie.

2 Likes

Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by UjSizzle(f): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Arysexy:

So u believed this lie? Where is d picture of the party men throwing d sweet.

Smh

APC members should lie well when attempting to lie.
And as usual the meebots arrive undecided

You're obviously one of those who can't look beyond party politics to see the problem with those pictures.

I feel so sorry for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by oduastates: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
The SW is packed with discarded poverty from other regions and more keep coming.
They create the elsewhere but send em over.
The question is, what are the doing with the money from less responsibility.
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
UjSizzle:

You are so on-point, smh for the clueless government we have, watching those kids in the gutter just goes to show how deep our problems are as a nation...these is so so sad, when will all these end, and yet the silly politicians are busy canvassing for votes.... undecided
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by UjSizzle(f): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
jaybee3:

Rather unfortunate that our elected leaders don't give a rat arse about us but we need to instill values of self respect and content in our kids
This loophole in training is the reason people can be bothered to sell their honour for a few thousand naira.

You should see Nigerians fighting all over Lagos for one useless party or another.

But who will blame them? When parents have no self-respect, their children are bound to follow in their steps.

1 Like

Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by oloriadejoke(f): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
When the devil gives you 5naira be prepare to pay him 5million naira in return ..mthewwww story for the dogs***
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
If your can't upload the photo of the gutter in your location, pls STFU. if it's disgusting like the ones we see in most parts of the country, those children won't be able to jump inside to pick those goodies.
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by Arysexy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
[s]
UjSizzle:

And as usual the meebots arrive undecided

You're obviously one of those who can't look beyond party politics to see the problem with those pictures.

I feel so sorry for this country.
[/s]

embarassed undecided
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by nwatakwochaa(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
U try wan deceive us chaa, but u for try snap PDP ppl somewhere come join them make it more real.

U still dεy learn work

1 Like

Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
JackBaueress1:

temitemi1:
Are d sweet customized with pDP logo because I dnt know how u want me to believe that it was pdp that thrown those sweet ... GEJ till 2019!!!

Omo see gbagaun!

*faints*

As in na serious wounding... later now dem go say na fashola cause am.... grin
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by babadee1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

But he's better than your Hopless dying illiterate general

Osinbade

My pellow quantri pfeople

Yet he's the one running for president in real life and you're the one running your mouth on nairaland. Please don't compare yourself to people who have achieved more than you can even dream of.
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by Engrkay11(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
argon500:
The PDP in the Ojodu area of Lagos State today shared packets of noodles, biscuits and sweets to women and children in the streets.

Campaigners threw packs of goodies at various shops to attract attention. Many times, the packs went into the gutters with children scrambling for them.
This shows d level of insensitivity of d populace ! Canvasing for votes by throwing sweets and packs of noodles for kids !
well i no blame d kids since their papa and mama self don collect rice in Ekiti to vote dat hooligan cald Fayose "oshokomole"
PDP Agenda and manifesto : STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE........ !
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by Lanrefreshkid: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
argon500:
The PDP in the Ojodu area of Lagos State today shared packets of noodles, biscuits and sweets to women and children in the streets.

Campaigners threw packs of goodies at various shops to attract attention. Many times, the packs went into the gutters with children scrambling for them.

I think they will be happy now that they have achieved their aim..This is what they want. To kill the future of Nigeria..look at this little kids.

Boko haram will cater for them then tell me why wont there be Bokoharam.

Save Nigeria from the cruel leaders!
Save the fure of Nigeria!
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by sCun: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
oduastates:
The SW is packed with discarded poverty from other regions and more keep coming.
They create the elsewhere but send em over.
The question is, what are the doing with the money from less responsibility.

South west states and cities like Osun, Ibadan, Abeokuta with less people from other regions have far worse level of poverty.
Try another one.
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
what can a gov do that fashola has nt done to create an open policy 4 privatization. Only lagos the biggest employment providing job hub in nigeria. Unlike the rest states in nigeria, that cant find a clue on how to create employment solutions. If the fg just give nigeria power, poverty in nigeria would be less than 30%
You just spoke my mind,I wonder what people expect Fashola to do,probably cutting his head off would satisfy the fools that don't know jack about running an organization not to talk of a state who spray their mouth anyhow#use your heads and stop hating
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Look at what APC government has reduce lagos children to,God will judge you people for dehumanising lagosians,jimi agbaja is on a rescue mission
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by Firefire(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
lilbazy:
After shouting and arguing sai buhari/gej till 2019 for the past 2months! I now realise something! There is no gain,if not for my blackberry subscription,I wonder how much I would have spent on megabytes just to keep on typing sai buhari/gej till 2019...and lastly,I now notice something about some nairalanders like temitemi,firefire,ngeneukwenu,berem,barcanista etc...these guys are paid e_political goons! They are the ones causing all the fights here on nairaland.

Funny cheesy

If you believe in the vision, please go for it. You can use your meal allowance for data subscription.

Your generation shall thank you later.

Meanwhile, GEJ remains the President of Nigeria till 2019.

Anyone not comfortable should change location.

3 Likes

Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by Firefire(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
eduwando:
Look at what APC government has reduce lagos children to,God will judge you people for dehumanising lagosians,jimi agbaja is on a rescue mission

I can confirm that. cool
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
harrysterol:
[size=20pt]Poor APC n lagos, lagos need liberation from Tinubu !! Internal revenue generated by Lagos alone is enough to clean every gutter with gold n silver, but yet d preach Change!! Tufiyakwa! Change my a$$$[/size]
u r sic.
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by GGfadar(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
mobuch:

fashola and apc is a complete failure in lagos; am sure some one will blame GEJ for this.
what a shame.

am sure ur younger ones will do same, even u.

poverty dey 9ja
not just lagos

go to other states and confirm abject poverty before u condemn any govt
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by obaobirin: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Collynzo9:
This picture proves 2 things:
1. APC has sunk Lagosians deep into poverty
2. EnvironMental sanitation is poor in Lagos despite all the billions budgeted for it.

Just to ask you some questions:
1) is it fashola dt held deterred their parents (not being abusive) 4m taking advantage of the soft loan credit scheme
2) is it fashola/Apc dat is controlling the international market or "devaluing" naira?
3) is it Fashola that said the kids shd be chasing after d sweets in d gutter..were re their parents.. if u had a child would you leave him alone to do such?

The whole idea is the it's part of the national cake being shared.. y must the pdp share sweets? Can sweets level out hunger?

Fashola and D APC govt developed der power project.. d pdp/fg govt didn't allow it fly to a large entity til dey made it a Micropower station servicing a little part.. if they could do thati wonder what will happen if APC takes over from the central.....
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by cococandy(f): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
What type of nonsense Is this?
Jeez!
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
picking stuffs to eat inside Gutters! I weep for Naija ....#poverty@ its peak
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by mrjangaweed: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
babadee1:

Yet he's the one running for president in real life and you're the one running your mouth on nairaland. Please don't compare yourself to people who have achieved more than you can even dream of.

He's not fit to govern us QED
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by cococandy(f): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Stomach infrastructure on display...This country is just a joke, indomie and sweet that they never gave out before they started campaign...

BTW what is the logic in this crap Are the children suppose to vote for them Or are they banking on children to tell their parents how the greedy bast.ards feed them with sweet and indomie so the parents can vote for them

We have a long away to go in terms of politicking and campaigning...SMH
totally
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by babadee1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

He's not fit to govern us QED

Speak for yourself bro. Many of us fellow Nigerians disagree.
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
wow APC agenda .... to increase poverty rate
Re: Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
GGfadar:

am sure ur younger ones will do same, even u.

poverty dey 9ja
not just lagos

go to other states and confirm abject poverty before u condemn any govt

Am sure you are one of these apc e.maggots# rather than you attack the issue at hand and ask your silly governor why there is still widespread hunger in lagos despite being d richest state in the country, u decided to deviate to caste aspersions at my personality. Shame on you, u lack d ability to reason and discuSs issues with intellects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures / Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife / Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.