Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 (864 Views)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video / Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) / Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by DoroVibesNG: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
An invitation to the event shows that the retired general will engage in conversation at the center between 2:30pm and 4:00pm local time. It will be the sixth session of the CSIS Nigeria Election Forum, which is a part of its Africa Program.
“The event will provide a rare opportunity for a Washington audience to hear Maj-Gen. Buhari address the many challenges facing Nigeria as it enters its critical elections period,” the invitation says.General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), the presidential candidate of Nigeria’s All Progressives Congress (APC), will visit the United States on Monday as a guest of the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, DC.
http://dorovibes..com/2015/01/buhari-to-speak-in-washington-dc-on.html

Re: Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by fitzmayowa: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
I thought some people said he was going there for "cancer" treatment I guess this is another propaganda busted...IMO
Re: Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by temitemi1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Speaking or goin on medical trip... Mumu deceiving mumu grin grin grin... I wish him quick recovery but he needs to forget Aso Rock. GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Another heart attack for Jonathan and his satanic followers.

God bless the General.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nobody dey even call Jonadumb to come speak on anything after he was thoroughly disgraced by Amapour the last time in Davos

Most ppl now believe the Nigerian president is deaf and dumb sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by menesheh(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
phalo kwontenstant flease i want all of youa to kwofrate with me so we can move naigeria poward. If you ilate me as feresident of naigeria my gwovemant will ensurea zat kwarraption will be a zin of za fast.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by baybeeboi: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
only the brainwashed will believe this.
Buhari go for your Medicals
and please do have a look around......you might have forgotten your certificate there

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by Alphaoscar: 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sai General!!!
Re: Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by mikhaildr(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
click like if you would vote GMB on the 14th of feBuhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by psucc(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
May be to ask Obama to deploy hi-tech to search his certificate in Babangida's house.

But he was at the latter's house and was afraid to ask him.
Re: Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by pacesetter939: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
baybeeboi:
only the brainwashed will believe this.
Buhari go for your Medicals
and please do have a look around......you might have forgotten your certificate there

General Muhammadu Buhari has NEVER been linked with any past history of going abroad in the name of medical check up.
The General is in a very sound health shape, hale and hearty. Rather, GEJ has been shuttling foreign Countries for medical help.
However, the change is now in sight than we first thought.

Gen.BUHARI/OSINBAJO all the way!

Re: Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
I hope they have made provision for interpreters?

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by BlackTechnology: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
A covert way of going for medical treatment

GEJ please send a spy and bribe an official to record the treatment.

At least video records from more than one source will put APC to shame
cool
Re: Buhari To Speak In Washington, DC On Monday, January 26 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
BlackTechnology:
A covert way of going for medical treatment

GEJ please send a spy and bribe an official to record the treatment.

At least video records from more than one source will put APC to shame
cool

na tru ohhh!!!!!

The man is going for medical attention abroad in the name of lecture

(1) (Reply)

Why The PDP Video Against Buhari Is All Poppycock / 2015: A Must Read! Akwa Ibom APC Members Campaign For Jonathan / I Won’t Collect My PVC Until Lagosians Collect Theirs —fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.