Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? (1338 Views)

When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) / Be Sincere: If You See Him Like This What Would Be Your Reaction??..(photo) / Be Sincere, What Will Be Your Reaction If You Come Across This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? by killjoy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
you're not just falsely accused, bt der r overwhelming evidence against u. will u accept the accusation so peace will reign or you will tenaciously hold your ground and even risk being taken to the police station?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? by motherlode: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
On a normal basis, i hate being wrongly accused not to talk of having overwhelming evidences against me when i am still wrongly accused.
I would like to prove myself but whenever i see the case is getting out of hand then i have to succumb not to defeat but to a comeback cuz i would make sure i get to the root to clear myself from the embarrassment or mess!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
I will warn the person to retract his or her accusations, if they dont... Then we are going to do it the hard way..
I will falsely accuse him or her back while trying to untangle myself from the one they accused me, and their own will be greater than mine! Im an expert in that area, they wouldnt want to try me angry i de use am wicked people weh weh
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? by simdam500(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2015
1. I won't leave a chances of getting accused in the first place.......

2. I'll stop imagining of getting accused...

OK op....
The truth is there are false accusations of which the listener (accusor; dunno of we have something like that sha) would be convinced the accused is guilty... but then it depends on the kind of issue at hand...

killing
May God not allow us see such. Cos if the accuser have got enough evidence than the accused, the accusor will be forced to believe and charged the accused guilty..... in such situations... Divine evidence is required

Stealing
This isn't good either cos it tarnish images... not only that fact that you are not guilty but the evidence at hand has charged you guilty...
This one.... strategy is required to get out of the situation. you listen carefully to the evidence to pick your point. Smartness is required... cause for every negative accusations. we have an iota of truth, but truth is hard to find when it drop...

Brb

I don talk too much sef shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? by killjoy(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I will warn the person to retract his or her accusations, if they dont... Then we are going to do it the hard way..
I will falsely accuse him or her back while trying to untangle myself from the one they accused me, and their own will be greater than mine! Im an expert in that area, they wouldnt want to try me angry i de use am wicked people weh weh

wot if ur accuser is ur boss?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? by kemiola89(f): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2015
I would never give in to such threat no matter how overwhelming their evidences are against me. One thing I've come to understand is that no matter how long it takes the truth will eventually come out someday, so I'd stand my ground and rather die for the truth. When your path is of deception and treachery, your mind can never be at ease because the truth is ABSOLUTE.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? by killjoy(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2015
kemiola89:
I would never give in to such threat no matter how overwhelming their evidences are against me. One thing I've come to understand is that no matter how long it takes the truth will eventually come out someday, so I'd stand my ground and rather die for the truth. When your path is of deception and treachery, your mind can never be at ease because the truth is ABSOLUTE.

can u bet ur lyf on dat? dis is Nigeria o! d death of some innocent people has gone uninvestigated.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? by kemiola89(f): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2015
killjoy:

can u bet ur lyf on dat? dis is Nigeria o! d death of some innocent people has gone uninvestigated.
If that's the sacrifice I have to make for standing for the truth So BE IT! I'd rest in peace knowing I died for the right course.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? by killjoy(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2015
kemiola89:

If that's the sacrifice I have to make for standing for the truth So BE IT! I'd rest in peace knowing I died for the right course.

no! u didn't die for any cause. u died cos u wer falsely accused n u stuck to ur side of d story.

well... I adviced a friend to accept a wrong I dint tink she committed to avoid stories dat touch. her accuser was ready to involve d police if she dint admit. Aldo afta admitting it, she suffered insults n dat was all. nw u get d whole story, in dis case, wud u hv stood ur ground in got involved wit d police? mind u der is evidence against u
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? by kemiola89(f): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
killjoy:

no! u didn't die for any cause. u died cos u wer falsely accused n u stuck to ur side of d story.

well... I adviced a friend to accept a wrong I dint tink she committed to avoid stories dat touch. her accuser was ready to involve d police if she dint admit. Aldo afta admitting it, she suffered insults n dat was all. nw u get d whole story, in dis case, wud u hv stood ur ground in got involved wit d police? mind u der is evidence against u
We are wired differently. I can shift ground only when my family is involved! Let them go ahead and present whatever evidence they have against me.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? by killjoy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
kemiola89:

We are wired differently. I can shift ground only when my family is involved! Let them go ahead and present whatever evidence they have against me.

h m m m m. u seem to hv a hard heart. nyc though. has its pros n cons
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? by Emmyk(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
kemiola89:

*Yinmuing in Yoruba* grin

@Op... It depends on the gravity of the accusation tho. If it's not too serious, I'll stand my ground, if it is....you know the rest wink

(1) (Reply)

President's Wife Aisha Buhari Returns From Lesser Hajj(photos) / Messi And Barcelona Need Each Other - Xavi / Indian Man Weds A Female Rat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.