Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) (25151 Views)

Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) / Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by Princess2be(f): 4:56am On Jan 21, 2015
tomakint:
Jonathan is a blessed child with a mission and vision we all as a people must support for the good of the land (Nigeria) and future of unborn generation!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by DonBethel: 5:00am On Jan 21, 2015
JECBOSS:

U're very correct! Despite the insults and name calling by some paid APC agents here, the OP is still doing a good job by ignoring them. Love such attitude!
That's cool!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:14am On Jan 21, 2015
ceo4eva:

Are u guys not tired of depending on lies and propaganda to survive? Let me reply you with this;

Trailblazer1 wrote:
"They said Jonathan was afraid and a coward and therefore couldn't visit the north.

Now Jonathan has visited and even campaigned in Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano, Zamfara, Borno and Katsina and may still campaign in sambisa forest.

Though he walks through the valleys of the shadows of death, he fears no evil"

He also visited Katsina (Buhari's home state) today!
The valley of the Shadow of Death is Sambisa. Let him go there and have a tate a tate with his "family and siblings" then we'll start taking him seriously!!

If I were the Yar'aduas, I'd make a sizable print of the ad he commissioned through Fayose and have a photographer put it in a nice frame. Package it like a gift from the family then hand it to him when he's leaving.

The look on his face would be priceless when he unwraps the gift in his car and sees its content!!

These guys are really nice honestly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by JECBOSS: 5:17am On Jan 21, 2015
omenka:
The valley of the Shadow of Death is Sambisa. Let him go there and have a tate a tate with his "family and siblings" then we'll start taking him seriously!!

If I were the Yar'aduas, I'd make a sizable print of the ad he commissioned through Fayose and have a photographer put in a nice frame. Package it like a gift from the family then had it to him when he's leaving.

The look on his face would be priceless when he unwraps the gift in his car and sees its content!!

These guys are really nice honestly.
What is this one saying?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 5:57am On Jan 21, 2015
Shameless lots...Same irresponsible group of clueless folks that ridiculed the Late Umaru Musa Yaradua with that senseless ad on the punch and sun newspaper...If I be Miriam I for lock them inside, use tear gas finish them

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by AJOT99(m): 7:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Keep visiting

Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by pekeyim: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2015
Let's thank GEJ for Free and Fair Elections.

Such a Humble Man.

Notice. M

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by kay1one(m): 7:34am On Jan 21, 2015
With buhari preparing a lie to cover for his lack of certificates!
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by kay1one(m): 7:34am On Jan 21, 2015
AJOT99:
Keep visiting

Stop disturbing!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by Equado(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2015
Juliaann:
I just want to say GEJ till 2019
2019 and beyond my sister

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by hotgunz(m): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2015
See people, were dt dude dt said d bribe wit 20,000 for people to come out? I bet u people still love GEJ
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2015
wait and c is just a matter of days to come. paid crowd money here no certificate no change bad English to slow it will be seeing by all so u no HOW WIN pls no rigging i beg u jiga
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Oh my friend Jonah..uv really tried buh still get ready to loose because come 14 febuhar? My vote goes to the Northerner with no certificate..uv got a certificate buh still let an illiterate control u...let's allow an illiterate to rule nd den be controlled by a literate...
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by yourmesprings(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2015
ceo4eva:

Are u guys not tired of depending on lies and propaganda to survive? Let me reply you with this;

Trailblazer1 wrote:
"They said Jonathan was afraid and a coward and therefore couldn't visit the north.

Now Jonathan has visited and even campaigned in Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano, Zamfara, Borno and Katsina and may still campaign in sambisa forest.

Though he walks through the valleys of the shadows of death, he fears no evil"

He also visited Katsina (Buhari's home state) today!

Hey Mister! Who cares who visits? If he like he should walk through the valley of cabal or aboro or mister that took nigerian youths money or better still walk through the midst of people that steal and are not corrupt that's his headache. It's too late now. Even if this man should win the election( by rigging) the pain and hardship he causes Nigeriams everyday will not give him peace.

He's just travelling in a national convoy instead of sobbing while he packs his stuff from aso rock to otueke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by Ilemona93(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Na so katsina people love oga jona make God punish people wey wan scatter obodo katsina and naija oga jona till 2019......oga dino melaye campaign for oga jona make kogite vote jona

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by heywhytech1(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2015
All this paparasi ends on May 29 When people's General will take over power from the clueless President that fails to fight Corruption and insecurity, yet need another four more years to waste , Nigerians say no to mediocrity. We deserved to be treated as Human.#Power must Change hands . We cant jeopardize another four years for your failure, No! Even if Buhari present birth certificate Nigerians are ready to vote for him because he is the one we trust, with PhD GEJ failed outrightly.
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Princess2be:
Wow! GEJ is taking over the North like magic!

You are deluded. To welcome visitors is compulsory in northern culture. But with a million northerners as refugees in Nigeria for the first time ever, no single northerner will cast a vote for the ' I don't give a damn' clueless president.
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by Akshow: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2015
the women in blue head gear are obviously paid cos Katsina women don't dress and use head gears like that. Na we southerners dressing be that. beside, they will use veil
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by jeje123(m): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2015
FastShipping:
The same Yar'Adua that they placed his pictures in national newspapers yesterday while mocking his death??

The same Yar'Adua they fought his widow and embarrassed his widow because of piece of land??

Jonathan and his team are jokers
I wonder why patience jonathan did not followed her husband to yar'adua family.
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2015
JECBOSS:

What is this one saying?
He is saying rubbish
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 7:56am On Jan 21, 2015
heywhytech1:
All this paparasi ends on May 29 When people's General will take over power from the clueless President that fails to fight Corruption and insecurity, yet need another four more years to waste , Nigerians say no to mediocrity. We deserved to be treated as Human.#Power must Change hands . We cant jeopardize another four years for your failure, No! Even if Buhari present birth certificate Nigerians are ready to vote for him because he is the one we trust, with PhD GEJ failed outrightly.
Please Enlighten me, how is corruption fought? N who r this corrupt people? I would live to know undecided since u know best,
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by k4kings(m): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2015
adamskutty:
see this onitsha boy, u will get yr own gift on febuhari 14 as well, a personal gift from me to u, baastard! grin

@op, the yar'adua family are just playing along, opening teeth with the clueless monkey, deep in their heart they despise the monkey. grin
Y
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Akshow:
the women in blue head gear are obviously paid cos Katsina women don't dress and use head gears like that. Na we southerners dressing be that. beside, they will use veil
Must they b paid? Mentality...
D president is a southerner so they decided to dress like one. That's all
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2015
FastShipping:
The same Yar'Adua that they placed his pictures in national newspapers yesterday while mocking his death??

The same Yar'Adua they fought his widow and embarrassed his widow because of piece of land??

Jonathan and his team are jokers
yar adua family members are more sensible than you ,so they know who to blame and as long as they welcomed Mr President ,it shows that they hold no grudge against him.
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2015
AnanseK:

You are deluded. To welcome visitors is compulsory in northern culture. But with a million northerners as refugees in Nigeria for the first time ever, no single northerner will cast a vote for the ' I don't give a damn' clueless president.
Wat makes him deluded? Cos he gave his own opinion? Smh..
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by jeje123(m): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2015
englishmart:
they seem happy to see the president.
Nice of you Mr. President.

More intelligence to your administration
Everybody has his/her own reservation!
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by jeje123(m): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2015
gen2briz:
Did fayose follow them?
Femi fani kayode said Gov Fayose was on his own anything he did or says must be accounted for by himself!
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by jeje123(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Winken:

please stop deceiving yourself
Truth is bitter just dey look.
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by jeje123(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Good move
Its late already
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2015
hotgunz:
See people, were dt dude dt said d bribe wit 20,000 for people to come out? I bet u people still love GEJ
Y
Patience and a few Ijaw people may love GEJ, after all he is their president.

Judging objectively by his record Jonathan does not deserve a single vote from the north.
Re: Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) by okpurukata(f): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Have you spotted the difference between GEJ in Katsina and GMB in Kano during their campaigns.

Katsina had women in attendance. Meanwhile all GMB northern rallies are attended massively by Almajeri men.

Vote APC, Vote silence to the women folk.

Kai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest / ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.