Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Photos: Pres. Jonathan Visits Mother Of Former President Yar'adua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Pres. Jonathan Visits Mother Of Former President Yar'adua (893 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of "Where Is Umaru Yar'adua?" Protest In 2010 / Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Pres. Jonathan Visits Mother Of Former President Yar'adua by awesomep(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-6mOqbsLUjGk/VL7FMPaR8JI/AAAAAAAEV14/tfK551vx3U8/s1600/aaa.png[/img]
President Jonathan pictured above visiting the mother of late President Umaru Yar'Adua in Katsina earlier today.
Another Pix Here>> http://naijacrib..com/2015/01/photos-pres-jonathan-visits-mother-of.html
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Visits Mother Of Former President Yar'adua by timifizzy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
What I see is a team of masqurades o

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Visits Mother Of Former President Yar'adua by FastShipping: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
The same Yar'Adua that they placed his pictures in national newspapers yesterday while mocking his death??

The same Yar'Adua they fought his widow and embarrassed his widow because of piece of land??

Jonathan and his team are jokers.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Visits Mother Of Former President Yar'adua by estyvino(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:
The same Yar'Adua that they placed his pictures in national newspapers yesterday while mocking his death??

The same Yar'Adua they fought his widow and embarrassed his widow because of piece of land??

yu see negativity in everything coz of politics, spit!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Visits Mother Of Former President Yar'adua by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Not my business...
This doesn't stop me from voting Buhari...

#saiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Visits Mother Of Former President Yar'adua by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Go and tell buhari to provide his certificate

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Visits Mother Of Former President Yar'adua by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
This doesn't stop me from voting Buhari...

#saiBuhari
hahah I love ur passion,buhari is surely winning.
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Visits Mother Of Former President Yar'adua by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
After insulting their son whom if not him,Jonathan will never be president?
I read that Jonathan's convoy was stoned after the visit.

Good for him!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Visits Mother Of Former President Yar'adua by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
estyvino:

yu see negativity in everything coz of politics, spit!
broda it's d truth nau,patience jonathan had a problem with turai yaradua over a piece of land in Abuja and she won the case,maybe cos she was incharge.#fact
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Visits Mother Of Former President Yar'adua by gen2briz(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Did that bastard follow them (I mean fayose)?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari SCHOOL CERTIFICATE IS FAKE / Bokoharam Suffer Heavy Causality / Read This Funny Statement By Femi Adesina On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.