Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Ronaldo Ends Five Years Relationship With His Girl Friend ....picx Included - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo Ends Five Years Relationship With His Girl Friend ....picx Included (1364 Views)

Ronaldo Ends Gay Rumors With Stunning Photos Of Him And His New Girlfriend / Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage / Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Ends Five Years Relationship With His Girl Friend ....picx Included by louiskay(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
The Portuguese forward has revealed the
relationship is over after almost five years and is
now said to be going out with a journalist from
the club's own television channel Cristiano Ronaldo has confirmed he has ended his
relationship with Russian model Irina Shayk and
is now rumoured to be dating Real Madrid TV
journalist Lucia Villalon.
The Portuguese began dating Shayk in January
2010 but rumours of a split began to circulate
after the 29-year-old turned up on his own to the
Ballon d'Or ceremony in Zurich last week.
Shayk's PR company in New York blamed their
client's no-show on "work commitments"
, but Ronaldo has now confirmed the two have
ended their relationship.
"After dating for five years, my relationship with
Irina Shayk has come to an end," the three-time
Ballon d'Or winner said in a written statement
sent to The Associated Press . "We believed it
would be best for both of us to take this step
now."
And he added: "I wish Irina the greatest
happiness."

In the meantime, rumours in Spain have
circulated that the Portuguese is now dating 22-
year-old RMTV journalist Villalon, who was in
Zurich to cover the Ballon d'Or and posted a
picture with Cristiano after the ceremony.
Y ya van 3!! SIIIIIIUUU!!!Balón de Oro 2014!
Enhorabuena! Zurich 12/01/15
pic.twitter.com/jnLKISHyh3
— Lucia Villalon Puras (@lucia_villalon)

SUCH IS LIFE SHA

Re: Ronaldo Ends Five Years Relationship With His Girl Friend ....picx Included by louiskay(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
irina in RED.... the new chick in a plane pos with ronaldo and the award....... the new chick also in a photo pos wit the guy nd a camera..... irina wit ronaldo in a split pic.. NLanders who rocks admist the two divas

Re: Ronaldo Ends Five Years Relationship With His Girl Friend ....picx Included by okonja(m): 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Ronaldo Ends Five Years Relationship With His Girl Friend ....picx Included by louiskay(m): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2015
okonja:
such is life ooo
Re: Ronaldo Ends Five Years Relationship With His Girl Friend ....picx Included by simdam500(m): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Such is life... after chopping her suya for five year....

My niccur wana settle for a tight 20....

cool cool

Enjoy
Re: Ronaldo Ends Five Years Relationship With His Girl Friend ....picx Included by louiskay(m): 12:45am On Jan 21, 2015
simdam500:
Such is life... after chopping her suya for five year....

My niccur wana settle for a tight 20....

cool cool

Enjoy
habioooo.... na so life be ooooo...... no dude knows tomorrow......

(1) (Reply)

Ali Baba's Talent Hunt....now On / (photos)#shareacokeng; Personalize Your Very Own Coke® Bottle And Share Pictures / ''meeting John Dumelo Has Been One Of My Secret Dream''; Emma Nyra Gushes About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.