Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ogun Governorship Candidate Becomes Incoherent At Public Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Governorship Candidate Becomes Incoherent At Public Debate (863 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / Ganduje: 'I Don't Sleep At Public Functions, I Only Pretend'' / #EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Governorship Candidate Becomes Incoherent At Public Debate by free2ryhme: 2:20am On Jan 21, 2015
A mild drama occurred on Tuesday at the political debate organised by the Committee for Defence of Human Rights, CDHR, Ogun State Chapter, for governorship candidates, as one of the contenders found it difficult to boldly face the public and attend to questions.

The debate which took place at DLK hall in Abeokuta, exposed the shy side of the governorship Candidate of Mega Progressive Peoples Party, Iyabo Ogunmefun, who found it difficult to face the audience.

Ms. Ogunmefun became apparently jittery when given a question and handed a microphone, resulting into uncontrollable laughter from the public, with many of them describing her as a clown.

When the organisers noticed she was not fluent in her English presentation, the MPPP candidate was given the opportunity to address the audience in her mother tongue, Yoruba.
Ironically, she faced the same challenge of not being able to face the crowd.

Meanwhile, the governorship candidates who appeared for the debate include: Gboyega Isiaka(PDP), Abolaji Sunmola(LP),Benjamin Onafadeji(NCP),Eyiowuawi Razaq(PPN),Olufowobi Adebayo(KOWA),Olawoyin Solomon(CPP) and Iyabode Ogunmefun(MPPP)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/175302-ogun-governorship-candidate-becomes-incoherent-public-debate.html
Re: Ogun Governorship Candidate Becomes Incoherent At Public Debate by hyfr(m): 2:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Lmao her opponents don jazz am
Re: Ogun Governorship Candidate Becomes Incoherent At Public Debate by redcliff: 2:30am On Jan 21, 2015
Being at the centre of attention is not very easy.. i must commend those who can.. most people laughing at her would do worse.. you need to be in those shoes to know how it hurts.. i would not have laughed one bit cos its not funny!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Governorship Candidate Becomes Incoherent At Public Debate by jerflakes(m): 3:20am On Jan 21, 2015
redcliff:
Bring at the centre of attention is not very easy.. i must commend those who can.. most people laughing at her would do worse.. you need to be in those shoes to know how it hurts.. i would not have laughed one bit cos its not funny!

You have a point.

But did anyone force her to contest?

She no dey participate in class activity when she dey for school?
Re: Ogun Governorship Candidate Becomes Incoherent At Public Debate by Otutu1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Politics is not for the lily-livered

Not to be sexist but could have been worse if it was a man

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Muhammadu Buhari By A Concerned Nigerian Youth. / Cleaning/janitorial Services, Fumigation & Facility Management In Nigeria / FEUDS That May Mar GEJ's 2015 Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.