Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

See The Celebrities That Have Slept With Rihanna [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Celebrities That Have Slept With Rihanna [photos] (4686 Views)

Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" / Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Does Daniella Okeke Look Like Rihanna? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Celebrities That Have Slept With Rihanna [photos] by oganaija: 4:59am On Jan 21, 2015
Rihanna is mostly known for flirting with celebrities especially rappers to be precise and she has made pretty good name for that. We already know rappers like Drake, Chris Brown, Meek Mill, T.I. and a whole lot.

One can’t count. Not long ago, rumors in town claims that rapper Wale also hit Rihanna’s box, we still don’t know the truth about that.Bossip.com has compiled a list of all the celebs who have ate in Rihanna’s bowl.
Take a look at them by clicking next and skipping through the pages. Here’s a photo gallery of the celebrity men (and woman) who smashed Rihanna. Take a look as you continue……………… http://www.globenewsexpress.com/see-the-celebrities-that-have-slept-with-rihanna-photos/
Re: See The Celebrities That Have Slept With Rihanna [photos] by DavidClark1975: 5:24am On Jan 21, 2015
I hope she used protection...
Re: See The Celebrities That Have Slept With Rihanna [photos] by temitemi1(m): 5:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Let her keep rocking grin grin
Re: See The Celebrities That Have Slept With Rihanna [photos] by nedu2000(m): 6:16am On Jan 21, 2015
Lucky dudes
Re: See The Celebrities That Have Slept With Rihanna [photos] by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2015
oganaija:
Rihanna is mostly known for flirting with celebrities especially rappers to be precise and she has made pretty good name for that. We already know rappers like Drake, Chris Brown, Meek Mill, T.I. and a whole lot.
What's the name of your wp theme?
Re: See The Celebrities That Have Slept With Rihanna [photos] by constance500: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2015
And the next person now is WIZKID grin
Re: See The Celebrities That Have Slept With Rihanna [photos] by twerkjack: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2015
oganaija:

One can’t count. Not long ago, rumors in town claims that rapper Wale also hit Rihanna’s box, we still don’t know the truth about that.Bossip.com has compiled a list of all the celebs who have ate in Rihanna’s bowl.
Take a look at them by clicking next and skipping through the pages. Here’s a photo gallery of the celebrity men (and woman) who smashed Rihanna. Take a look as you continue……………… http://www.globenewsexpress.com/see-the-celebrities-that-have-slept-with-rihanna-photos/
SO WAS IT RIHANNA OR THE BOYS THAT TOLD U.... COS IM SERIOUSLY WONDERING HOW A JOBLESS PERSON LIKE WHO'VE PROBABLY SEEN A PLANE, CAME ABOUT THIS RUBBISH
Re: See The Celebrities That Have Slept With Rihanna [photos] by freezyprinzy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
^^GOD bless u sister,hungry bloggerz
Re: See The Celebrities That Have Slept With Rihanna [photos] by obontami: 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
op stop fooling yourself. ain't clicking the link.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Ayiri Emami's Lebanese Wife Throws Him A 40th Birthday Party(Pics / Crazy Fan Throws A Phone At A Celebrity On Stage, See How Nigerian Celebs React / Ghana’s Version Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.