Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,209 members, 7,839,117 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why You Should Not Beg In Prayers. [A MUST READ] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Not Beg In Prayers. [A MUST READ] (460 Views)

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) / Help Me In Prayers As I Sit For Yet Anoder Jamb Tomarrow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Beg In Prayers. [A MUST READ] by David0(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2015
God is the almighty. No one like him. All knowing all gracious. The mastermind of the universe. He’s everything.

However,despite his status he has given certain people. Unfortunately these same set of people don’t understand their place in this ever kind and wonderful God. The status of ‘CHILDHOOD’ given by God to Christians is extremely amazing yet Christians don’t key into this privilege.

Many Christians not knowing their place have given off their place and the devil has taken the advantage of them. Christians pray amiss and beg where they should use authority.

Being a child, you have God as your father. Now tell me, do you beg your earthly father to pay your school fee? Or you remind him your fee is due. If you beg him (your earthly father) then know that there is a problem in your relationship with him.

Your father knows his responsibility,and when he refuses to do it, its as a result of his wickedness(is God wicked? NO!) if God is not wicked,then his responsibility would be performed. In fact before you say help me God ,he’s prepared to do so

http://nigeriabreakingnews.info/?p=364

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Beg In Prayers. [A MUST READ] by fijiano202(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2015
nice...u are right though

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/15 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.