Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,756 members, 7,844,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Has Buhari Seen His Ssce Certificate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Buhari Seen His Ssce Certificate? (548 Views)

Buhari Seen In London With Feeding Bottle / PHOTO: Buhari Seen On The Street Of London / The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Buhari Seen His Ssce Certificate? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Pls someone shld inform me as soon as d general sees his school cert, I ve to guide mine jealously.. Sai jonathan till buhari finds his ssce cert lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Has Buhari Seen His Ssce Certificate? by PointB: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Ol boy the thing tire me oo.

I have kept vigil since yesterday hoping to be among the very first to see the elusive certificate of the allegedly unlettered general. Looks like the allegation is true.

Buhari, contrary to his sworn affidavit, does not have a certificate to display! We need volunteers to conduct an Ultimate Search for Buhari certificate.

I wish him Goodluck!
Re: Has Buhari Seen His Ssce Certificate? by PapiWata: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2015
PointB:
Ol boy the thing tire me oo.

I have kept vigil since yesterday hoping to be among the very first to see the elusive certificate of the allegedly unlettered general. Looks like the allegation is true.

Buhari, contrary to his sworn affidavit, does not have a certificate to display! We need volunteers to conduct an Ultimate Search for Buhari certificate.

I wish him Goodluck!

Ha ha ha ha So in short the vigil no produce any result.

Ok, As we don see say to dey conduct LONG vigil alone nogo fit work, na serious fasting, prayer and speaking in tongues system me I go use to FORCE Buharam BACK to kindergarten to go find him certificate NOW-NOW, come show us.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths: Check Addresses For Inec Ward Centre To Collect Your Pvc / Describe Kabir Ahmed ( The Exam Officer) That Attached The Recent Passport. / See Photos Of The Boko Haram Miltiants Killed In Sunday Maiduguri Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.