Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Contacts Of About 800 Tuition Free/low Tuition Schools In Europe And How 2 Apply - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Contacts Of About 800 Tuition Free/low Tuition Schools In Europe And How 2 Apply (904 Views)

How To Apply To Russian Universities (low Tuition Schools) / Free Tuition Schools! / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contacts Of About 800 Tuition Free/low Tuition Schools In Europe And How 2 Apply by helper009: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
Hi, just got a comprehensive collection of about 800 tuition free / low tuition schools in Europe. With guide on how to apply, application deadlines, addresses and contacts of schools, requirements for admission for both B.Sc and M.Sc. In these schools you can school and work at the same time. Many more info you will get in this collection. Anybody interested? then contact me by sending an email to helpinghands009@yahoo.com
Re: Contacts Of About 800 Tuition Free/low Tuition Schools In Europe And How 2 Apply by helper009: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2008
hey, n'landers!!! no 1 wants to study abroad? even if u don't intend to,
ur person can need dis info. both B.Sc and M.Sc. so wat u gonna do?
like som1 said, it is better to have agun and not need it than need a gun
and not have it. so i advice, get dis collection for a great connection.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Rated Best Nigerian Varsity / U I Amission List / Schools Offering A Degree In Radiography: (bsc Radiography)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.