Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help (1202 Views)

Help! My Toyota Camry 2007 Stolen At Gunpoint In Abuja / Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by gevis: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2015
Please Help!

I just got a tokunbor Lagos cleared Crystal light Toyota Camry in Nov 2014. I was just trying to save some cash to enable me insure and install a car tracker devise on the car but it was stolen.
On my way to Church at about 7:45am, i parked in a very busy street where other cars park during the day and night. I did this because my house is very far from the bus stop and i had my family with me. I locked the car properly, took my key and joined the Church Bus which picks us up from this bus stop.
I returned from Church at about 11:45am only to find the car missing...Please anyone with tangible information about this car should kindly send an email
to gevirao@gmail.com

Name: CRYSTAL LIGHT TOYOTA CAMRY
Color: GOLD
Model: 2000
Plate Number: JJJ494DF
Chasis Number: 4TIBG22K7YU9776
Engine Number: 4TISK2E7RU403346
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Merlissa(f): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2015
Put a picture of the car..
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by aariwa(m): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
woUld be very difficult to trace cos its a new car.A nairalander sells very effective DTECH trackers for only 15k. Inform the police and motivate them with cash maybe they may find it.
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by andywaves(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bro your chassis and engine number are both wrong the chassis number should be 17 digits and the engine should be about 9 digits and should start with 5s.whoever registered it for you has some questions to answer if those digits are what he use as chassis n engine number

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by Roserbert(m): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
aariwa:
woUld be very difficult to trace cos its a new car.A nairalander sells very effective DTECH trackers for only 15k. Inform the police and motivate them with cash maybe they may find it.

Pls share the nairalanders contact if you have it or a pointer to his/her thread might be cool.

@OP I pray you find your missing car in Jesus name.
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by igahdavid(m): 12:03am On Jan 22, 2015
I don't know why people still make this mistake. Once you buy a car, the next thing is get a car tracker or Insurance. Before you even start using it.

I pray you find your car
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by igahdavid(m): 12:10am On Jan 22, 2015
Roserbert:

Pls share the nairalanders contact if you have it or a pointer to his/her thread might be cool.

D-TECH is at your service
check my signature for contact details
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by aariwa(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Roserbert:

I have searched my profile but could not really locate how i stored his moniker under the people am following you may google dtech here on nairaland or contact a reseller of the product in enugu to give you directions on where you can get it in your location cos i bought from her.Her name is Ogechi and her number is 08037083535
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by aariwa(m): 8:47am On Jan 22, 2015
igahdavid:

D-TECH is at your service
check my signature for contact details
I was looking for your contact .I am the person from Anambra that wanted two trackers around july last year and whom you directed to your enugu reseller
Re: Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help by amadu777: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2015
I'm not accusing any1 here but u r saying u parked ur car sunday morning in a busy street front of church etc...

In this situation no one can brake into ur car or brake the door or the window, also its not possible that someone after all that will enter the car n remove the lower dashboard cover, n start connecting wires to start the car !!

He will be caught red handed

If ur car key has a sensor with a transponder in the key lock ; its impossible to start it by wires.

My conclusion : someone has a copy of ur key either sm1 close 2 u who can take ur key n copy it or the person who sold d car 2 u kept his own copy

Sorry for ur loss bro, pls next time buy d tracker b4 d car, do not tell any1 abt d tracker evn ur wife ( bcs if ur wife knows d whole town will,,, women.!! )

Also make sure u place d tracker in a hidden place not under d dash where every1 place it

(1) (Reply)

BMW 3 Series 2014 Model / Neatly Used Infinity Jeep For Sale In Ibadan @ 400k / *for Sale* *2005 Infiniti Fx35 Mini-suv *two Months *nigeria Used* *contact-080

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.