Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Google,Yahoo,Samsung,Apple And Facebook Founders With Their Co-founders - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google,Yahoo,Samsung,Apple And Facebook Founders With Their Co-founders (447 Views)

Fallen Smartphone Brand NOKIA Challenges Apple And Samsung Again / A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google,Yahoo,Samsung,Apple And Facebook Founders With Their Co-founders by eddyland: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Apart from Mark Zuckerbeg many of you don't know this other tech gurus that have made technology world that you and me are enjoying what they are today.

These men have done a lot and their legacies will stand and will leave and so they deserve honors and respect. At list even knowing their names and seeing their pics will suffice at this point.

Here are the founders and co-founders of Google, Yahoo, Apple, Samsung and Facebook.

1. Google: it was founded by Larry page and Sergey Brin

2. Yahoo: founded by Jerry Yang and David Filo

3. Apple: Founded by Late Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne

4. Samsung: It was founded by Lee Buyoung-Chul

5. Facebook: founded by Mark Zucherberg with his Havard university roommates Eduado Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes..

Source: http://highteknology..de/2015/01/5-tech-gurus-with-their-co-founders-you.html
Re: Google,Yahoo,Samsung,Apple And Facebook Founders With Their Co-founders by simplemach(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2015
This particular one no concern me. I no go comment.
Re: Google,Yahoo,Samsung,Apple And Facebook Founders With Their Co-founders by bongolistik(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2015
wow, nw i knw. B4 i dnt even knw Larry page in pics
Re: Google,Yahoo,Samsung,Apple And Facebook Founders With Their Co-founders by Goahead(m): 7:00am On Jan 22, 2015
Tecno founder

(1) (Reply)

I Need Etisalat And Glo Website Link For Bulk Data Buy&sell / Phone Doesnt Receive Network / Android Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.