Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark (17091 Views)

6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani / I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari / John Campbell: "Jonathan Remains Likely Winner Of Elections" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by kingthreat(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
The bald headed ineffective senator should just shut the fvck up.
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by munex007(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Amen!!

Yes he failed his exams but he didn't failed in Life..

He laid his live to make Nigeria a sovereign country during the chad terrosit invasion,civil war etc..when most of your fathers were hiding under table..

Even if you say didn't pass his exam,tell me one person in your bloodline that has achieve as much as General Buhari in terms of Sacrifice, Integrity and service to the Nation?

southwestngr:
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

MAY YOUR CHILDREN END UP HAVING THE SAME RESULT AS BUHARI WAEC RESULT.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
southwestngr:
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

Ignoramus 2nd grade is enough 2 enter university. Dat is y he was given d post of a commisioned officer.
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Even in David Mark's hotel in Benue state, there is no water. We fetch from the wells. And this same man is here to give parables for the gods.
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
He only says that because he will end up in prison when Buhari is on the throne. My fellow politician kids, una wey dey overseas, make una start to come back oo. Cos as Buhari enters, una parents go go jail, and no one to send una money to de go buy rolex watches anymore.
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by anonimi: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
It was in 2010 when the Turai cabal held our country hostage with their megida dying and David Mark led true patriots to ensure our constitution held sway.

In 2015, David Mark boldly steps up yet again to be counted in halting the noisemaking Thief'nuibu CABAL and their rotten pretending pensioner that they are struggling to package without success.

Just as true patriots prevailed in 2010 against the forces of darkness, we shall yet prevail on FailBuhari 14th

Insha Allah!
L'ase Olodumare!!
God Willing!!!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by oweman: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
ATt the speed the looting is ongoing its likely Nigeria might have to sell the south easthern states to cameroon in 4 years if GEJ is to sit put in office .
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by Orikinla(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Without apologies or regrets, I CANNOT VOTE FOR A MAN WHO CANNOT BE FAITHFUL TO HIS WIFE AND LOVES A JEZEBEL IN HIS CABINET.
THE SOONER WE VOTE THEM OUT OF ASO VILLA AND SANITIZE THE STATE HOUSE, THE BETTER AND SAFER NIGERIA WOULD BE.
ANYONE SUPPORTING THEM HAS BEEN EITHER HIRED OR MISLED TO DO SO AS THE DEVIL HIMSELF COMES TO DECEIVE THE IGNORANT AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT.

BUT HE HAS BEEN EXPOSED BY MEMBERS OF HIS OWN PARTY.

Stop using, dumping PDP members, Mu’azu tells Jonathan

http://www.punchng.com/news/stop-using-dumping-pdp-members-muazu-tells-jonathan/

7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
~ Proverbs 16:7, Holy Bible, King James Version (KJV)

NOW YOU KNOW WHY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS UNDER THE SIEGE OF BOKO HARAM AND OTHER ENEMIES?

Lest we forget, there were similar insurgents during the administration of President Shehu Shagari, but they soon surrendered within months.
They also came during the regime of GMB in Yobe, but they soon surrendered within weeks.
But in the PDP administration, these evil insurgents are becoming worse since 2009 to date.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

[/size]

Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by Sobeautiful: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Exactly
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by ekeneidiagbor: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
I see no reason why any indigene of Benue particularly the indigenuous students should vote for the PDP...
The pdp led govt has don nothing concerning the lengthy strike of the Benue state poly that has lasted for months now...

What is appalling is the pay-cut in the salaries of the lecturers, offering dem N25,000... Just imagine P.hd holders earning such a ridiculous amount...

They haven't addressed these issues they are there seeking votes... Shameless people
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by Sunky200: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

REMIX FT SUNKY200

Jonathan do good ooo, he do good, jonathan do good oo, he do good, he give us better road, he do good , he give us better schools, he do good, naija dey sweet well well, he do good, fresh air dey blow well well, he do good ooo x3

Jonathan do good o o o

he gave up the Chibok girls, he do good
he invented leg for $20, he do good
our army dey run commot war front, he do good
Immigration job scam went unquestioned, he do good
Pension scam, excess crude oil account drained, military budget lavishly spent, subsidy scam, etc
he do good, he do good, he do good o o o
Jonathan administration, best government ever, can't resists it.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by Tibins(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
All the corrupt official support jonathan, Nigeria poor masses Support Buhari....
The masses is more then the corrupt few!!

Sai Buhari

NOT TRUE MY DEAR. GEJ HAS BOTH RICH, MIDDLE CLASS & POOR. SAME AS GMB.
BUT GOD KNOWS WHO WINS THE ELECTION.
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by priscaoge(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:

Shameless harlot. Your smelly pusssy is polluting this thread undecided its obvious your smelly arss is been bleeped by a wretched PDP. Anoufia undecided

Run along perv! U bore me. Ur moniker n siggy shows what u are!
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by theorbiters: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
popcykaylah:

and the devil too shall run your life the way gej is running Nigeria..

Oga, don't cry now, let us wait till feb 14.
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by theorbiters: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
tonytony208:

some curses are very empty....like this one.
U shud knw we do this for fun na!!!
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by Paularus(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
With due respect If i may ask how many times did you sit for wassce,if once,can you tell me you did it yourself without teachers/fellow student help,i know your conscience tells you your answer,maths then were tougher,go and check wassce past question...i rest
southwestngr:
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by Tibins(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Without apologies or regrets, I CANNOT VOTE FOR A MAN WHO CANNOT BE FAITHFUL TO HIS WIFE AND LOVES A JEZEBEL IN HIS CABINET.
THE SOONER WE VOTE THEM OUT OF ASO VILLA AND SANITIZE THE STATE HOUSE, THE BETTER AND SAFER NIGERIA WOULD BE.
ANYONE SUPPORTING THEM HAS BEEN EITHER HIRED OR MISLED TO DO SO AS THE DEVIL HIMSELF COMES TO DECEIVE THE IGNORANT AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT.

BUT HE HAS BEEN EXPOSED BY MEMBERS OF HIS OWN PARTY.

Stop using, dumping PDP members, Mu’azu tells Jonathan

http://www.punchng.com/news/stop-using-dumping-pdp-members-muazu-tells-jonathan/

7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
~ Proverbs 16:7, Holy Bible, King James Version (KJV)

NOW YOU KNOW WHY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS UNDER THE SIEGE OF BOKO HARAM AND OTHER ENEMIES?

Lest we forget, there were similar insurgents during the administration of President Shehu Shagari, but they soon surrendered within months.
They also came during the regime of GMB in Yobe, but they soon surrendered within weeks.
But in the PDP administration, these evil insurgents are becoming worse since 2009 to date.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

[/size]

THE WEED YOU SMOKED HAS WORN OUT. GO GET SOME MORE OR DO YOU NEED A DOCTOR?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by efilefun(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
The Most Luckiest Man.
Buhari is the only Nigerian that joined
Nigerian Army without School Certificate.

He's the only Nigerian that schooled
abroad without School Certificate.

He's the only army that held the GOC position without School Certificate.

He was the only Military Administrator
of a State without School Certificate.

He was the only Petroleum Minister of a country without School certificate.

He was the only Head Of State without
School Certificate.

And he's the only Tested & Trusted
without School Certificate.

He's the only 3 time Presidential
Candidate INEC cleared to contest without School Certificate.

He's the only Nigerian that has no
School Certificate but gather millions of supporters at rallies without paying a single kobo.

And he's the only Presidential candidate
Nigerians wants to vote for without having School Certificate.

Hahaha! PDP & Jonathanians should park well..

The next thing PDP and their e-warriors will tell us is that Buhari is too tall to be a President.. or PDP next accusation... Buhari, why do you have gap tooth?

Bring Back Our ...

Vote Wisely.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by theorbiters: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:

E no go better for your failed generation undecided
Oga, did I call your name??
Let us wait and see what happens come feb 14
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by theorbiters: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rajy00:

Even if intends voting GEJ... pple like u wil make me think otherwise... is dat hw pdp taught u to campaign? shame on u

Shame on me?? Oga, that one na for ur pocket!!!
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by anonimi: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
ekeneidiagbor:
I see no reason why any indigene of Benue particularly the indigenuous students should vote for the PDP...
The pdp led govt has don nothing concerning the lengthy strike of the Benue state poly that has lasted for months now...

What is appalling is the pay-cut in the salaries of the lecturers, offering dem N25,000... Just imagine P.hd holders earning such a ridiculous amount...

They haven't addressed these issues they are there seeking votes... Shameless people

While what you have said is very legitimate complaint, the question is do you replace them with the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC whose "best" governor =>

- increased the state university fees from 25,000 to 250,000?
- diverted N8 billion state money into Sunborn yacht floating hotel "bad business"?
- spent billions on aloku scrap Toronto trains since 2011 that are yet to be seen in Lagos?

There are better ways of addressing the shortcoming you stated than jumping from frying pan (PDP) into the fire (APC).
So vote wisely and encourage others to do likewise.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by adisa204(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
theorbiters:
GEJ till 2019!!!! Thunder fire anybody wey talk otherwise
I guess u wud be d first person thunder will fire even wen rain s not falling,Just look up and see naw!!!!SIA BUHARI
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by bishopjoe02(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
homeboy232:
shut up oga, GMB is the only ex president , on politician without any single property in abroad .. Can u defend your followers ??
Keep on day dreaming that GMB is poor.. Majority of his children schooled abroad. . do u think a poor man can afford four session school fee in a foreign university.

A one time Chairman of NNPC under Abacha. ..

you nid wake up from dis ur slumber
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by sokera: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:
Meanwhile...
you ara as clueless as GEJ , do you know what statement of result mean? I see you are not educated enough to understand and read very well. Note the date, name of signatory . Blockhead
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by tonytony208(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
theorbiters:

U shud knw we do this for fun na!!!

imagine......cursing for fun.
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by kay1one(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
sokera:
you ara as clueless as GEJ , do you know what statement of result mean? I see you are not educated enough to understand and read very well. Note the date, name of signatory . Blockhead

Product of two re.tarded riff-raffs!
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by berrystunn(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
good talk
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by Akpan107(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
homeboy232:
shut up oga, GMB is the only ex president , on politician without any single property in abroad .. Can u defend your followers ??
My brother, just because you dont have proerty outside Nigeria do not make a good person. Having outside Nigeria is not a sin.
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by goldmma8: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ remains the best for now because of Sure P. Fertiliser reforms and many more[quote author=lalasticlala post=29991495][/quote]
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by sammyj: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gang of the same criminals, always wine and support each others and who do expect from a clueless senate president to support? his clueless mate Jonathan is Oga at the top cheesy grin grin lipsrsealed. PDPians umbrella of corruption. Mark lost his relevance in Nigeria since 1890!!! Vote change vote for the honorable general Bahari come FeBuhari 2015!!! click like if you beleive GMB will win the forthcoming election!!
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by theorbiters: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
adisa204:
I guess u wud be d first person thunder will fire even wen rain s not falling,Just look up and see naw!!!!SIA BUHARI
Guy!!! Rain never reach ur side? Which country u dey sef?
How I wish Nigerians wud knw that this Buhari is lying. He said he finished in the year 1961 with Shehu Musa Yar Adua and then joined the army in 1962. But Shehu Musa Yar Adua was in the army since 1959!!!! And buhari joined 1962, a year after he said he graduated. Now does it mean that Musa was in the army while in second. School? Nigerians shud see beyond these lies
Re: Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark by killuminati(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Keep hating bro kiss
Shut Up! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Did Not Slump In Our Custody - EFCC / Hadiza Shuaibu Jika: Makeup Photos Of Aisha Buhari's Sister-In-Law / Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.