Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ten (10) Things That Happen During School Resumption - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten (10) Things That Happen During School Resumption (1043 Views)

5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) / Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers (2) (3) (4)

Ten (10) Things That Happen During School Resumption by Vinx4Christ(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ten things that happen during school resumption

this is basically what happen in the mind of parent, student and family members, and in local churches and around....

1. During school resumption poor parents will be crying ...(oh oh skul won start again? That principal go dey trouble me again? where I go hustle for skul fees so?
I wish this school self fit forget this term fees) doh not all poor parents

2. The rich and busy parents will be happy that their children want to go back to school because the stress @ home will reduce

3. Student who comes from wealthy home wish schools never resume because of the stress they are going to face in school.

4. Parent (mostly mothers) will wake up earlier than before to get the children ready for school and cook for them which make them(parent) usually love to put their ward in boarding-school.

5. Most of the local churches will be empty(few), especially youth department... Some will lose their drummer, instrumentalist, and choir members...

6. parents with stubborn children will pressurize their children to resume early..... (thanking God that school have resume)

7. Tertiary institution student will be like.... "ha from dining table to mouth to stove and pot" student thinking on alternative to cooking.

8. primary school pupils be like...." mum I no well ooo(pretending to be sick)" "ha mama cold dey I no fit go skul" some will even lie that their teacher said there is no school today, ....children can lie during skul resumption hmmmm

9. Hmmm less I forget (Okada) bike riders will be very happy that student have resume again (ask the okadaman close to u)

10. Ha...... School propeitor/tress will be glad to collect school fees even on the first day of resumption while teachers saying "ha person won start to make noise again"
this children better behave oooo"

Hmmmmmmm add urs
#NB.. SCHOOL LIFE IS "SWEAT LIKE HONEY" TRY And Get A DEGREE if u cant get a PHD
Re: Ten (10) Things That Happen During School Resumption by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Invests
Re: Ten (10) Things That Happen During School Resumption by amakufrancis(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
some of the points are so true
Re: Ten (10) Things That Happen During School Resumption by Bukkiminat(f): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol....arwas a victim of no.8 o..lolssss
Re: Ten (10) Things That Happen During School Resumption by tpiander: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2015

UNICAL Non Academic Staff Begin Warning Strike / 7 Secrets Of Scoring 280 And Above In Jamb / Photos From My Convocation Ceremony