Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. (5763 Views)

Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by Ladybianca(f): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
menabadoo:
I don't just know, this is the height of carelessness from the side of buhari. How could he misplace his credentials and not have a strong backup for it? I don't think buhari is responsible, I think is has a boko haram mentality of not supporting western education.

Imaging how dumb ur response sound....where were you when he said he lost his originals when he was imprisoned. He had use the same affidavit for the last 2-3 election withno condemnation why the beef now?
Did u even remember to listen to his press release this morning, he gave out his exam number.......do urself the favour, knock urself out with WaeC
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by clevvermind(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
buhari doesn't' have any certificate. it is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by creativearinze: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Its so unbelievable that you can multiply your bitcoin 100 fold buy
just investing 0.01btc. Its sounds and looks preposterous yet its
absolutely true because I' myself have tried it!

http://www.100xbtc.com/invest-now.html?ref=1Cwd2WeJte53KsPbShxsguLDjdyhMKuWxd

Visit this link and see your bitcoin increase in minutes and seconds!
Don't be a lag but utilize this singular opportunity while it lasts.

I invested 0.01btc and after 24hrs, I received 1btc into my btc
wallet. Give it a trial and remain ever happy!

http://www.100xbtc.com/invest-now.html?ref=1Cwd2WeJte53KsPbShxsguLDjdyhMKuWxd
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by nellyjohn: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
How can u be so careless wit ur certificate? Since u can't handle such an important document, how can u handle our great country
This certificate is not a strategy that pdp is using. It's one of the things that qualifies u to contest for any post and since Buhari does not have it, he is then not qualified to contest.

Carry go to my president Goodluck Ebere Jonathan. Thumb up for u my able president

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by idu1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
sallama884:
..Birds of same feather..illiterates plotting 2 rule literates, it can never happened, God forbid it that terrorists will rule this country. BRAINWASHED BIGOTS!! GEJ TILL APC DENOUNCE TERRORISM.

Where this one come from?

Who ask for your opinion?

Who know you?

Who is illiterate?

Park for corner make better people talk.

Idio.t
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by frankyychiji(f): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Koolmexxi:
But wait ooooo, isn't this the same Buhari dat contested the last elections How was he cleared then if he didn't qualify??
Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the......
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by frankyychiji(f): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
emmyw:
So what next?
Gej till 2019!!!
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by Koolmexxi(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
frankyychiji:
Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the......
......... Owner of the certificate abi lol
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by hardbody: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
chacoonder:
It is a big shame on us in this country for dragging the name of an ex head of state,a general,a war veteran,an upright man into the muds to the extent of exposing our follies to the outside world.In a functional system, Buhari's name and antecedent would have easily qualified him to vie for any public office.

Na lie. In other climes, he would have stepped down immediately following his crass inability to pass the Cambridge examinations and then hiding under serial lies to provide cover for himself.

Ask him to show us his Certificate. It is that simple.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by double0seven(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
So many deliberate imbeciles on this thread. Nothing satisfies them. They are not interested in the truth but only interested in making noise all over the place.

For someone that wrote WAEC in 1961, there so many reasons why it could now be lost. And he already explained he lost while he was imprisoned.

And he swore to affidavit which acceptable by law. Now the man has given his examination number and the year he sat for the examination, and you people are still shouting. What exactly do you want?

Obviously, someone must have removed the copy of his results from his file. I sincerely believed that. But thank God he has been able to lay a hand on his examination number.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by frankyychiji(f): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Koolmexxi:

......... Owner of the certificate abi lol
Repeat after me: eye. Yam. Hay. Full
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by Koolmexxi(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
frankyychiji:
Repeat after me: eye. Yam. Hay. Full
Exactly.. Repeating after u, "U Haa Hay Full" I wonder how long it took u to realise ur folly... D thunder dat will fire u is still refuelling @ Amadioha & Sango's shrine if u quote me one more tym...
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by frankyychiji(f): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Koolmexxi:

Exactly.. Repeating after u, "U Haa Hay Full" I wonder how long it took u to realise ur folly... D thunder dat will fire u is still refuelling @ Amadioha & Sango's shrine if u quote me one more tym...
Haba! Why are taking this so personal? It means you are going to commit suicide when Buhari looses again next month! Anyway, I am happy with what your hate for Gej will do to you next month! tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by spenca: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Can someone now ask Why won't we get the NNPC audit report, after all they pushed travails like a WASC document, now that it has been dug out of the mountain can we get the forensic report ?
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by Koolmexxi(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
frankyychiji:
Haba! Why are taking this so personal? It means you are going to commit suicide when Buhari looses again next month! Anyway, I am happy with what your hate for Gej will do to you next month! tongue tongue grin grin
U obviously have serious issues with understanding written English because u obviously didn't comprehend my previous statements. I'm neither for camp APC nor camp PDP but jus a keen observer of the embarrassing show being put up by both sides in the name of campaign and propaganda. I'm jus going to have to pretend to ignore u...
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by frankyychiji(f): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Koolmexxi:

U obviously have serious issues with understanding written English because u obviously didn't comprehend my previous statements. I'm neither for camp APC nor camp PDP but jus a keen observer of the embarrassing show being put up by both sides in the name of campaign and propaganda. I'm jus going to have to pretend to ignore u...
Hey foool get of the fence and take a stand! Its people like you that will come here and be shedding crocodile tears when something goes wrong! You have an opportunity to change your sorry situation now but you choose to sit on the fence! You better come over to the winning side and join hands so that we can take this great nation to a greater place and shame the janjawiids!
Re: Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. by OAM4J: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2015

(1) (2)

Ojukwu Lied To Our People (video) / APDA Leadership Tussle: Court Set To Deliver Judgement Today September 8 / The True Story About General Sanni Abacha Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.