Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy (2058 Views)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by BlackPeni5: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
He should have done this initially rather than swear a fake affidavit.
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Candyrain:
Barcanista you seem to know everything about Uncle Buhari. Pls I need a little explanation here. Uncle Buhari said he graduated with many prominent Nigerians including General Shehu Yar'adua in 1961. But wikipedia is saying General Shehu's years of service is 1959-1979, in other words he joined the army in 1959. So how were they able to graduate together? Pls I need a little clarification here.
Wikipedia page can be modified and entered by anybody including you. That is why it is good for us to verify Wikipedia claims from relevant Source before endorsement.
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
@ Topic:

Way to Go My General...

Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Borderless: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
worthytalk:
When is WAEC expected to release it? What if it is released and Buhari didn't passed those subject he claims what will be the penalty? Buhari said he just realized that is certificate is not with the military after 52 years to me that's the height of cluelessness.

God bless you Bro!
Re: Buhari Realizes His WASC Isn't With The Army,applys To His School For A Copy by Realdeals(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
What again TANoids?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! APC Released A 2013 Picture Of Buhari As His Current Picture In London / Seun, Please Check This / Onitsha Massacre : Ohanaeze Issues 14-day Ultimatum To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.