Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? (1134 Views)

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / Is This Kano APC Crowd For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? by publisher(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun, a thread made front page with title suggesting massive crowd awaiting GEJ in Kano. Your readers open it to see preparatory, scanty pictures, clearly meant to mock President Jonathan's Kano rally.

Is Nairaland now helping APC to sell the narrative that Jonathan is unpopular in the North?

Reuben Abati @abati1990 has been updating his twitter handle with pictures showing real time large Kano crowds at GEJ rally, why not update that Home page thread with these pictures?

This is the third time Nairaland had helped APC fans move mischieivious threads against PDP to front page.

It's getting ridiculous...with due respect.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? by duerap: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
I suggest you get those pics and upload them.
Re: Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? by samuel900(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
**NOTED**
Re: Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mammoth ko, mamiwater ni!

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? by DesChyko: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
There was a certain incident about an uncalled-for billboard advertisment by a PDP aspirant.

A mod, Obinoscopy tried verifying the credibility of that information and he was attacked by the usual 'crowd-mentality' hoard. Some guy went all up on how prepared he was for 'people like us this 2015' *whatever his reasons were* when I tried to explain one of the importance of verifying information.

The bottom line is, if they (Nairaland audience) need unfounded gossip, then, let them have it in full. It's all about business here, whether misinformation or not. I have come to see that the propaganda pulls lots of audience here and this is a ripe season to nail them once and for all.

Some of the mods showed character but got undeserved rebuffs from the 'mongers', so, I think they should take a chill pill and feed their morbid appetites with propaganda to obesitygringrin

Less than a month left before feeding season is over!!
Re: Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? by baybeeboi: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
publisher ,when you go upload pix?
Re: Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
@ Omenka
I told you that it was too early to applaud seun and his moderators. Nothing will stop #Change

1 Like

Re: Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? by motherlode: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin e dey pain you ni!
Why didn't you voice out when the thread with the comparison of P.D.P presidential rally and A.P.C mega rally(excluding presidential rally cuz buhari was busy in a rally organised in another state) was moved to front page?
Re: Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? by JEITO: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
I pity the mods, too much "ranting" and "cry of foul" from the APC die-hards, have confused them so much they now act like they are remote-controlled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? by omenka(m): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
@ Omenka
I told you that it was too early to applaud seun and his moderators. Nothing will stop #Change
To be honest bro, I still maintain that stand. Pro and anti Jonathan and Buhari's threads have been getting just about equal amount of publicity on the forum. Even if it is not equivalent, you'd agree with me that what we see today is a huge departure from what we had leading up to the APC primary and immediately after the primary.

I'm still yet to see the bias that once characterised the forum, that made some of us almost throw in the towel. smiley

I still give it to the admin. There's still a good measure of fairness in moderation.
Re: Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
omenka:
To be honest bro, I still maintain that stand. Pro and anti Jonathan and Buhari's threads have been getting just about equal amount of publicity on the forum. Even if it is not equivalent, you'd agree with me that what we see today is a huge departure from what we had leading up to the APC primary and immediately after the primary.

I'm still yet to see the bias that once characterised the forum, that made some of us almost throw in the towel. smiley

I still give it to the admin. There's still a good measure of fairness in moderation.
Well I agree that there is "improvement" but I will still watch b4 commendation
Re: Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? by bgates: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seun

like I said before

reshuffle the moderators

change them

Nairaland is nice forum

but some few are trying to put lies..lies on front Page.

verify... verify... before sending to front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:56am On Jan 22, 2015
duerap:
I suggest you get those pics and upload them.

(1)

Politics Is Indeed A Dirty Game. Gmb (apc) Vs Gej (pdp) In Pictures. / "If To Say" Creed For GEJ Achievements / Buhari Has No Respect For Traditional Authority – Yoruba Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.