Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Whats In A AGE ! Whats In A CERTIFICATE !! Whats In A HEALTH !!! ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats In A AGE ! Whats In A CERTIFICATE !! Whats In A HEALTH !!! ? (518 Views)

Dino Melaye Scandal: ABU Denies Offering B.A Certificate In Geography / Omg!!! Suddenly Nta News Now Tell Us Gen Buhari Actually Has A Certificate / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats In A AGE ! Whats In A CERTIFICATE !! Whats In A HEALTH !!! ? by babaireti(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Did you know that in 1983, Chief Obafemi
Awolowo contested at the age of 74 while
Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe contested in 1979
at age of 75? Did you know that Ronald Reagan
became US president at the age of 70 and
served two terms of four years each? Just last December, Tunisia sworn in Beji Caid
Essebsi as their President. Did you know
how old is he? President Essebsi is 88 years
old. The election that brought him in as
president was the first free and fair
presidential election since the country (Tunisia ) gained independence in 1956. If
a 72 years old grand "Pa" (as the haters
called him) can give me constant
electricity, guarantee maximum security
(stop the killings up North), put food on
my table and stop corruption that a 57 years old young man who is suffering from
an inferiority complex can not give then I
will be a very big fool to refuse such
CHANGE. So those making noise about
BUHARI's age should shut the hell up and
give in for a great change. I'M SO PROUD TO BE AN ELEMENT OF CHANGE what about
you?
Vote BUHARI, vote CHANGE. Have a refreshing weekend and Happy Sunday!!!!
Re: Whats In A AGE ! Whats In A CERTIFICATE !! Whats In A HEALTH !!! ? by WisdomFlakes: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bros, leave matter for Mathias. Whether Jona and his paid agents like it or not, GMB will be the next president of this country. We refuse to allow PDP to bury this country, after almost destroying it.

This Change is here to stay!
Re: Whats In A AGE ! Whats In A CERTIFICATE !! Whats In A HEALTH !!! ? by dunkem21(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
The thing dey pain sha.

No certificate.

Kiakiakiakia.
Re: Whats In A AGE ! Whats In A CERTIFICATE !! Whats In A HEALTH !!! ? by olu77(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mandela became president at the age of 75 and he still lived for several years after fixing South Africa. Same fate awaits Buhari after 2019
Re: Whats In A AGE ! Whats In A CERTIFICATE !! Whats In A HEALTH !!! ? by jdilight(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
babaireti:
at age of 75? Did you know that Ronald Reagan
became US president at the age of 70 and
served two terms of four years each? Just last December, Tunisia sworn in Beji Caid
Essebsi as their President. Did you know
how old is he? President Essebsi is 88 years
old. The election that brought him in as
president was the first free and fair
presidential election since the country (Tunisia ) gained independence in 1956. If
a 72 years old grand "Pa" (as the haters
called him) can give me constant
electricity, guarantee maximum security
(stop the killings up North), put food on
my table and stop corruption that a 57 years old young man who is suffering from
an inferiority complex can not give then I
will be a very big fool to refuse such
CHANGE. So those making noise about
BUHARI's age should shut the hell up and
give in for a great change. I'M SO PROUD TO BE AN ELEMENT OF CHANGE what about
you?
Vote BUHARI, vote CHANGE. Have a refreshing weekend and Happy Sunday!!!!

What is in age; out of 160 million Nigerians only an old weak man can lead a generation of talented and educated Nigeria. I beg to disagree.

What is in certificate: Of all the learned gentlemen scattered over the nation. The only leader a self style party could see was an uneducated Nigerian. I choose not to be lead by him.

What is in health; A sick body can never discharge duty properly.
Re: Whats In A AGE ! Whats In A CERTIFICATE !! Whats In A HEALTH !!! ? by baybeeboi: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
babaireti:
at age of 75?
Nnamdi Azikiwe , (born Nov. 16, 1904, Zungeru, Nigeria-died May 11, 1996, Enugu),
He served as the second and last
Governor-General from 1960 to 1963 and the first President of Nigeria from 1963 to 1966, holding the presidency throughout the Nigerian First Republic.

Chief Obafemi Jeremiah Oyeniyi Awolowo , GCFR, (Yoruba: Ọbáfẹ́mi Awólọ́wọ̀; 6 March 1909 – 9 May 1987)
Premier of Western Nigeria In office 1 October 1954 – 1 October 1960
Do the maths and correct yourself

(1) (Reply)

List Of Reports GEJ Must Publish Before Election / Umuahia - Ekotekpene Road Blocked By PDP / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.