Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

It Is So Sad To Know That Ayo Fayose Is A Yoruba Man. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is So Sad To Know That Ayo Fayose Is A Yoruba Man. (538 Views)

Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is So Sad To Know That Ayo Fayose Is A Yoruba Man. by ayoballs: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
As a matter of fact I use to think people from ekiti have sense until I saw the advertorial on the front page of punch newspaper on monday.I can't imagine with the level of educated professors,doctors and so on in ekiti state to have a stupid fellow as Ayo fayose as a Governor.is so sad that the thug turned governor is a yoruba man.we are hoping for a peaceful election and this fool is putting insult upon injury.incase GEJ and other PDP members don't know,they are all doing themselves.I think there is this new demon inside PDP member that is making them to misyan and they are loosing members to the opposition party... #24days more!

1 Like

Re: It Is So Sad To Know That Ayo Fayose Is A Yoruba Man. by malele(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
WHen u talK of thuGery, tinubu is number 1
Re: It Is So Sad To Know That Ayo Fayose Is A Yoruba Man. by WisdomFlakes: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Every ethnic group, tribe, organization, team will have its Black sheep. Ayo Fayose may well be the Yorubas'.

1 Like

Re: It Is So Sad To Know That Ayo Fayose Is A Yoruba Man. by crownprince102: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Very very very sad to know he is a yoruba...... Yoruba man are not known for this trash.... Not at all.
Re: It Is So Sad To Know That Ayo Fayose Is A Yoruba Man. by asadike(f): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
No, he is not a yoruba man, he is an igbo man from anambra state

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Planning To Breed AIDS Virus? / Express yourself Here..... / AIT Lied Big Time. GMB Is Also Leading On This Poll Too(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.