Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army (69235 Views)

The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by bankylan: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
You just called someone dindirin when you just displayed absolute ignorance of what the law says. The problem is most of you don't read. You obviously don't know what the new electoral law says. I would have taken time to explain to you, but I wouldn't know if you will ever understand. I can only ask you to read the constitution very well. INEC has clared him based on what Buhari presented. It is the court that has the power to stop him from contesting. Buhari and his 'strategists' failed in meeting the minimum requirement by electoral act as required by law. The court will settle this, and I hope this man will not be disqualified. But I must be sincere with you, you are absolutely ignorant of what the law says:
ItsMeAboki:

DINDIRIN, get this through your thick scull that the constitution does no require him or any contestant to attain/obtain/ possess let alone show any certificate of education to qualify him for election.

It further doesn't even require him pass any exam (WAEC or otherwise); it simply requires a contestant to be literate i.e. to be able to read and write and communicate effectively.

In fact it even left this wide open to the judgement of the electoral commission (INEC); which as we all know has already cleared Buhari fit enough to contest; that explains why your master and his party PDP have not rushed to court because they already know GMB has no case to answer.

If however, you are still not satisfied, you and anyone feeling that way can still take the matter up with the judiciary; though no matter whatever you decide to do, including ranting and raving and even frothing in the mouth like a rabid dog; it will still not change the fact that GMB is duly qualified to stand for election and that millions of Nigerians are willing to put their trust in him; while sadly you remain too dumb and stewpid to comprehend the blatantly simple aspect of our constitution, entitling him to that right - though the bare facts are clearly laid out there for all and sundry; you unfortunately remain in an intellectually isolated cul de sac, too fixated to understand - my God help you.

BTW, your insult against the Hausa/Fulani is noted but it would be of no benefit to respond to you likewise - at least not for now.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Abibe4u: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
I can say authoritatively that the nigerian army is been manipulated, initially they said GMB certifate is with them later they said his file is empty now they published some documents of his. If PDP is not satisfied they know where to go...Court, how are we sure Jona has certificate.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by AnanseK(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
April4th:

I'm not from Niger delta u fool,neither am I a supporter of GEJ. Ur generation is a failure. Bastard like u,quote me again and thunder will fire ur generation.

I don't know what generation you belong to but from your gutter language you must have been raised in a brothel. I am not one of your "uncles" I don't patronize them. Your mama and her colleagues.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by ollyruffy: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jonathan should now tell us when the Chibok girls will be released.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Kanana(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Well let GEJ and the PDP keep instigating the army all for a selfish reason. Dragging the army into the frontier of politics is of no good to anyone.
Making an issue out of a non issue would only heat up the political terrain. I expect GEJ and his campaign team to focus on telling us the 'fresh air' we ve gotten from the 6 yrs of his rule.

We need to know why the insurgency in the north could not be tackled whereas Cameron of all countries has been dealing with the same problem much better.

We need to know why the stable power supply he promised us has remain a mirage even after he assured us that after 4 yrs the problem would be a Bygone.

We need to know why corruption is not been addressed properly under his administration. Why pple of questionable character and even (ex)convicts given presidential pardon are been celebrated.

We need to know why warlords are saddled with the responsibility of safeguarding our waterways and not the navy.

We need to know why the economy is in such a sorry state and why the nation's reserve has dilapidated in his tenure.

We need to know...... to decide on whom to vote
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by April4th(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
AnanseK:

I don't know what generation you belong to but from your gutter language you must have been raised in a brothel. I am not one of your "uncles" I don't patronize them. Your mama and her colleagues.

I would like to meet with you,so you can repeat all this trash in person... If you dare....
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by nworanco(m): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
debo07:
go and search for it inside d ocean.mtchewwww
That means u have nothing to show or write home about. Keep quite, okay.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by nworanco(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

DINDIRIN, get this through your thick scull that the constitution does no require him or any contestant to attain/obtain/ possess let alone show any certificate of education to qualify him for election.

It further doesn't even require him pass any exam (WAEC or otherwise); it simply requires a contestant to be literate i.e. to be able to read and write and communicate effectively.

In fact it even left this wide open to the judgement of the electoral commission (INEC); which as we all know has already cleared Buhari fit enough to contest; that explains why your master and his party PDP have not rushed to court because they already know GMB has no case to answer.

If however, you are still not satisfied, you and anyone feeling that way can still take the matter up with the judiciary; though no matter whatever you decide to do, including ranting and raving and even frothing in the mouth like a rabid dog; it will still not change the fact that GMB is duly qualified to stand for election and that millions of Nigerians are willing to put their trust in him; while sadly you remain too dumb and stewpid to comprehend the blatantly simple aspect of our constitution, entitling him to that right - though the bare facts are clearly laid out there for all and sundry; you unfortunately remain in an intellectually isolated cul de sac, too fixated to understand - my God help you.

BTW, your insult against the Hausa/Fulani is noted but it would be of no benefit to respond to you likewise - at least not for now.
Is latest electoral law amendment not recognized by inec?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by nworanco(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kororugged:
This is a very very sad day for Jonathanians. The General has been vindicated!

This goes to show that having a PhD does not mean you are intelligent. They spread lies about the General and now they have been put to shame.

Some PDP are even questioning the authenticity of the released WASC from his secondary school. What they forget is that all WASC results in those days are placed in a repository in Cambridge and Oxford.

Sai Buhari, we cant wait for Febuhari
pls I really want the original copy of Buhari's copy not accademic credentials from the army, which in actual sense still make him unqualified before the electoral law amendment of 2013, which stipulation of original copy of any Presidential contestant wasc should be attatched. pls pls pls let the be attatched to douse all the tensions, okay.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by debo07(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
nworanco:

That means u have nothing to show or write home about. Keep quite, okay.
I can see u don't listen to news so pls stop disturbing me and continue watching ur cartoon.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by jamace(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari is fraudulent. His application to join the Army was written in the military writing style. How can Buhari who was still in form 6 write an application in a military writing style?. So many unanswered questions.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Habeyy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
debo07:
you can join him in d search.mtchewwww
why u. no carry ur leaky mouth and join us....lowly man
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by debo07(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2015
Habeyy:
why u. no carry ur leaky mouth and join us....lowly man
don't u av home work to do??.u beta start reading for ur exams and don't waste ur parents money.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by AnanseK(m): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
April4th:

I would like to meet with you,so you can repeat all this trash in person... If you dare....

With that your personal history of gutter upbringing you have got to be violent. You can't help it.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by cornerstone2019: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
I can imagine is buhari result dat mak naira to drop to$208 per #, is d buhari result dat cous us to me losing thousands of our oil to bonkry every day, is buhari result dat mak d federal gov nt to av found d missing girls, vlose to 300days nw, is d buhari result dat as nt mak our president to deliver third niger brige after using it to campaign after over four years, is buhari certificate, dat cous unemployment, dis same result as also lead to high number of crruption in d country, dis result must be powerful, I need it. Wat a fool are we in dis country, God bless 9ja.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by April4th(m): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
AnanseK:

With that your personal history of gutter upbringing you have got to be violent. You can't help it.

Hope you know I can track you down? So don't get too comfortable feeling invisible. Just a warning!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by AnanseK(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
April4th:

Hope you know I can track you down? So don't get too comfortable feeling invisible. Just a warning!

Track me down. I will hire thugs like you to whip your arrse, you monkey.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by April4th(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
AnanseK:

Track me down. I will hire thugs like you to whip your arrse, you monkey.

I like people like you,cos dey beg and cry like a scared little girl at d end.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Habeyy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
debo07:
don't u av home work to do??.u beta start reading for ur exams and don't waste ur parents money.
see ur life ....u think am an undergraduate like you....fowl
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by debo07(m): 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Habeyy:
see ur life ....u think am an undergraduate like you....fowl
hahahaha....sorry o oga employer.u beta drink dat garri fast b4 it over swell.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Habeyy(m): 12:06am On Jan 24, 2015
debo07:
hahahaha....sorry o oga employer.u beta drink dat garri fast b4 it over swell.
stop acting up...don't be loud mouthed...act like a man....u can do better....
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by debo07(m): 12:19am On Jan 24, 2015
Habeyy:
stop acting up...don't be loud mouthed...act like a man....u can do better....
clap 4 urself.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by DotaOfAKnig(f): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wat took dem too long to release this since Mtscheew
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by TheAdvocate(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Its not as simple as that dude. The constitution says educated with atleast WAEC. Yu don't know that the law works with evidence? One must not only be educated, but must show such evidence of such education.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) / Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.