Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 (32334 Views)

In Yobe, Man Kills His Father, Mother, 2 Sisters In Potiskum (picture) / 62-Year-Old Man Beaten For Raping 2 Minors (Photo) / 60yr old Retired Police Officer In Court For Raping 2 Girls Aged 5 & 6 In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by lalasticlala(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
A 59-year-old man, Ferdinand Duwanamu, has been arrested by the Taraba State Police Command, Jalingo, after he was accused of raping 2 little girls who are sisters, aged 3 and 5 respectively.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Ademola Omole, made the revelation while briefing newsmen on the arrests his command made during and after the yuletide season.

The Commissioner said that the father of the two girls, Igwe Samson, a business man based in the city, reported the case to the Kurmi division and the police moved to arrest the accused.

Admitting his sordid crime while begging for mercy, the accused said it was the devil that made him carry out the act.

"I lost my wife almost 10 years ago and my first daughter is 34-years-old. This is a mistake and I think it is the work of the devil. This is the first time in my life that I would do such a thing and I wish it never happened."

The police said the accused will be charged to court as soon as they are done with their investigations.

http://pulse.ng/gist/blaming-the-devil-59-year-old-man-arrested-for-raping-2-sisters-id3424634.html

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by ArchEnemy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
People wont tame their urge and accuse the devil. Hmmm.
Also,people who rape children should be evaluated mentally.. a normal healthy man shouldnt do that.
Parents out there need to be more careful too. Dont let any wolf-man jeopardise your child's future

10 Likes

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by dre11(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
This man is a beast in a man clothing

We need child protection laws and should be strengthen so that anyone that violate the law should be punished accordingly and this children should be protected because the stigma of being violated and the scars can be carried till their years on earth

I can't phantom what is in a child that u look and take her as a sex object angry
These men are to be put under lock and key, then forgotten for life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by priscaoge(f): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
OMG!! Look @ that face! cheesycheesy cheesy

I don't know what is wrong with these old cargos angry angry angry

Later they will say it's d devil angry angry angry hell no it's Konji!

7 Likes

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by lomprico(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dem don cut him dick off? If not what are they waiting for? angry angry

13 Likes

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by priscaoge(f): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
This rape case between old men n little innocent kids is becoming ten much angry angry...

Y didn't u sleep with ur own daughter who is an adult?

U deserve death by hanging u via ur balls angry angry What rubbish angry angry U lost ur wife ten years ago isn't an excuse. Go n get urself a sex worker instead of defiling innocent kids angry angry

What is wrong with these old men

29 Likes

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by KenSaroWiwa: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Too bad.
Seun doesn't know the difference between a forum and a blog. Topics are meant to be discussed on a forum. Comm'on, how on earth do you expect us to start discussing the rape case of a man and two girls. That's nobody's business. Topics like these are meant for blogs and not forums.
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by Akshow: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
na wa o
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by olamibobo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Haaaaa!
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by englishmart(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
is he the ugly thing in that picture above?
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by MissSlimbody(f): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
I think men that rapes kids should just be killed.

This is really getting too much and until they start killing them it may not stop.

See as the man do face like monkey wey lick lime.

20 Likes

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by dre11(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
englishmart:
is he the ugly thing in that picture above?

Ugly is the least word to describe him

He stink to the high heavens

2 Likes

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by Tonniey(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Where are we going with this rape of minors!!
Parents gat to keep close watch on their children
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by siegfried99(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
See the animals face angry

1 Like

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by akinsadeez(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
So when he finished defiling the first sister, he moved on to the next sister and the devil was still pushing him abi. angry
Any man who can have an erection at the sight of a 3yr old baby should be castrated and then sent to a psychriatic home.
Defilement is punished by Life imprisonment under the child's right act and this man just signed off the rest of his life as a prisoner.

But come to think of it, How come he had all the time in the world to defile one child and still move on to the second one. Where on earth were the parents of the two children? In this time and age Parents need to be more watchful over their kids.

7 Likes

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by ddippset(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
somehow i do not always believe these stories about raping of 2 or 3 year olds. not even 8 year olds. perhaps they just are cases of molestation, maybe men inserting their fingers into the little girls' parts or something. i mean is it really possible to rape a 3 year old? can the pen1s go in? just asking. pardon my 'ignorance'. anyhow if true; there are a couple of veins which supply blood from the body system to the pen1s. the man should be tied up and those veins trimmed, with nothing else but a pair of scissors. that way he is never able to get it up again.

2 Likes

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is absurd...the way this raping of little gurls is trending!
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by holatin(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
on behalf of my unborn child/ran kill him for me

1 Like

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by greatakpors: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Learn to tame your #Peniis grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by jnrbayano(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is the first time in my life that I would do such a thing and I wish it never happened

WTF!!!

Guilty as charged, it is well written all over his face.

Where do these shameless men put their ddick in 3 and 5year olds??

What kind of devilish libido do these Yerimas have? SMH!!
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by Funniez: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Chai! Devil don suffer 4 dis world. So na devil wey remove your card fix am enter those smal gals ATM machine? Chai diaris god o
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by waternogeteneny: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
So na person papa get mind do person babies this ting? He deserves to be shot. angry
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
For his mind now,he had a three-some....useless man who thinks with his prick

1 Like

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by slap1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
His name says it all:

Ferdinand Duwa na AMU.
That's all.
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by stano2(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
See his face like shyt wey the throw small block on top..Choi! 5yrs old dis old man needs serious deliverance
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by wedemboiz(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
3som tinz
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nawa

59yr old Animal you mean? Or beast?
This ain't no man...he is sick...a very wild animal.
Should be locked up in the zoo with carnivorous animals like lions.

Damn!
Who opened their cage (s) recently?
So many news of such trending.
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by asodeboyede(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
And to think you've seen and read the worst.... Only to jam another one that makes the former looks normal!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by Psalmwellcology: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmm.... Man of 59 years to gals of 3 & 5. More of like him having sex with his grand children.
Re: 59-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 2 Sisters Aged 3 & 5 by rastamouse: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
hate the crime, love the criminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Investing Customer’s Money In MMM / Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos / Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.