Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Want To Setup A Computer & Phone Retailer Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Setup A Computer & Phone Retailer Shop (730 Views)

How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense / BUSINESS PLAN: How To Setup A Bakery Business In Nigeria / Setup A Profitable Computer Business Centre (steps) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Setup A Computer & Phone Retailer Shop by padox: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
I always have an interest to deal in computers and phone as i have much knownlegde on computer configuration and maintainance. I need and expirence person in computer business.

I want to setup a computer, phone and it accessories retailer shop. I just need and advice and guidelines how to setup the business. Things i need to have knownledge of are

1, How much Capital needed
2, Up-to-date products list
3, Trusted wholesalers supplier for affordable rate
4, Easy & cheapest mode of shipment

I need the tips and guidlines on this please. you can email at nixfoods@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Setup A Computer & Phone Retailer Shop by snika: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Following
Re: I Want To Setup A Computer & Phone Retailer Shop by dotsdavidson(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please lets have comments posted on this thread. Im very interested in the topic.Thanks.
Re: I Want To Setup A Computer & Phone Retailer Shop by Tekkyboy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
wao this is exactly what am having in mind,to be funny enough i get to this thread from google.since i know alot in computer softwares,programming am planning to establish a SMALL ICT centre in my area.

pls i need a pro to guilde me through like the op has said

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Good Inspirational Books Seller At Cheaper Prices In Lagos / Latest On Youwin IV / Full Information About Mini Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.