Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Help Track This Scam - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Track This Scam (4098 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Track This Scam by chucky234(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Being an active member of Buy & Sell Dogs Nigeria, a facebook group, I saw the Caucasian below put up for sale by one Jeremy U. Sani and made inquiry to why he intend selling the said dog. He is someone I have been seeing posting grade A Caucasian dogs on the said group for a while and no one has ever say anything bad about him.
I hooked him on whatsapp and got chatting, I asked him for more pics of the dog which he provided along with a short video of the said dog, I asked him few questions which he answered perfectly and I was convinced for the few days we chatted that he was clean.
We agreed price for the dog and I made out to my bank and withdrawn 240k, on second I decided to send him 54k first to balance the rest when I receive the dog in Lagos.
24hrs after receiving the money he switched off his phone, blocked me on both facebook and whatsapp. I'm already making arrangement to track the goon, his real name is Salisu Sani Musa but uses Jeremy U. Sani on facebook, anyone with useful info should let me know.
His First Bank account details:
Acct Name: Salisu Sani Musa
Acct No: 3041862226
His mobile number on whatsapp: 09098231460
Facebook link: https://m.facebook.com/david.illorent?v=info&refid=17

1 Share

Re: Help Track This Scam by nwaanambra1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
one dog for 240K? shocked shocked shocked shocked

lodofmercy!! shocked shocked

ah tik say dog na 50k max no mata how e fine reach! a no no say d tin cos pas land for some village! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

on d topic - we really need serious social sanitation in Nigeria! why is it so hard to meed decent and genuine nigerians to do business with? why is it that majority of nigerian youths are turning to scammers?? angry angry

This is why i keep campaigning for Buhari to win the Presidency so that our society can be sanitized before everything goes to the dog!

i mean look at that guy in that pix for heaven sake! looking so decent and responsible but yet he is a Margot!! angry

I have been so scammed on businesses that is supposed to be genuine and clean that i don't even do any business with any Nigerian any more!
Re: Help Track This Scam by chucky234(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
More

Re: Help Track This Scam by oluomoadebayo: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'm sorry for your loss bro.
Re: Help Track This Scam by chucky234(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
oluomoadebayo:
I'm sorry for your loss bro.
Na so ooo
Re: Help Track This Scam by Djdamian(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nigerians.....we will never learn won't we?.....how many times do we see such type of countless scam and yet people still fall for it...u don't send money or goods to any1 u don't know or avnt met regardless of them being or sounding so genuine...u must see d goods,inspect dem before u pay for it..if ur not in d seller or buyer's region,u look for som1 u know in dat area or region dat will do d business and transactions for u....i hope u track down d guy,if u aren't successful in doing so,u move on and take dis as a lesson and make sure u don't fall for it again

1 Like

Re: Help Track This Scam by TVmhm: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
kai....nawa bro ooo...if experienced poeple like u can still fall for scams den did nation is ishh ooo....and about his facabook name I searched but didn't find him ?

1 Like

Re: Help Track This Scam by oluomoadebayo: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Djdamian:
Nigerians.....we will never learn won't we?.....how many times do we see such type of countless scam and yet people still fall for it...u don't send money or goods to any1 u don't know or avnt met regardless of them being or sounding so genuine...u must see d goods,inspect dem before u pay for it..if ur not in d seller or buyer's region,u look for som1 u know in dat area or region dat will do d business and transactions for u....i hope u track down d guy,if u aren't successful in doing so,u move on and take dis as a lesson and make sure u don't fall for it again

This won't solve the problem, their is no crime in trusting each other. I bought a lot if things in the past through Internet , you just need to be extra careful.
Re: Help Track This Scam by chucky234(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
TVmhm:
kai....nawa bro ooo...if experienced poeple like u can still fall for scams den did nation is ishh ooo....and about his facabook name I searched but didn't find him ?
ish happens bro.
Re: Help Track This Scam by TVmhm: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
chucky234:
This is serious
yesso...he also posted pics of one "Oslo the great Boerboel" on olx and he is mature...cos he has pics and videos too...so we all have to be careful
Re: Help Track This Scam by mayorall(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
May God destroy this people spoiling online business. Olx is now 98% s***. #myfindings#. I make payment only to corporate account when it comes to online business. Kindly contact the bank branch with your evidence of payment sir.
Re: Help Track This Scam by chucky234(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
TVmhm:

yesso...he also posted pics of one "Oslo the great Boerboel" on olx and he is mature...cos he has pics and videos too...so we all have to be careful
He is back online and have also restored me in his friends list on facebook. So far he said he is sorry and asked for my account number to refund the money, I'm not convinced yet therefore will not send my account number(s) to him for now until I get better explanation from him.
I will keep you guys posted as things unfold, I have some of my SSS and DMI guys working on it already.
Re: Help Track This Scam by oluomoadebayo: 12:23am On Jan 22, 2015
chucky234:
He is back online and have also restored me in his friends list on facebook. So far he said he is sorry and asked for my account number to refund the money, I'm not convinced yet therefore will not send my account number(s) to him for now until I get better explanation from him.
I will keep you guys posted as things unfold, I have some of my SSS and DMI guys working on it already.

Just don't waste another money on apprehending him because the the security people will just take advantage of you without any result.
Re: Help Track This Scam by chucky234(m): 12:27am On Jan 22, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Just don't waste another money on apprehending him because the the security people will just take advantage of you without any result.
They are my peeps, I'm not spending a penny bro.
Re: Help Track This Scam by oluomoadebayo: 12:40am On Jan 22, 2015
chucky234:
They are my peeps, I'm not spending a penny bro.

They will soon be asking for fueling and logistics. You will need court injunction to place hold on d account and its not free. Just becareful.
Re: Help Track This Scam by chucky234(m): 12:55am On Jan 22, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

They will soon be asking for fueling and logistics. You will need court injunction to place hold on d account and its not free. Just becareful.
I have no biz with his account bro, don't worry I'll give update.
Re: Help Track This Scam by mummyobama: 6:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Chucky234 I'm still finding it hard to beliv u of all people on nairaland fell for that cheap scam... one of the oldest trick in the book of online scamming....if u truly did I'm dissapointed...I'm not happy all...permit me to say ur level of trust for a fellow man...is too high..ur fellow man dat can kill u in cold blood for religious reason,rape an infant,use their family memeber for rituals, some peeps even go as far as using God's name to scam u.I have never seen any of these pay b4 u see merchandize transaction turnout well...the one that did .the lady's broda had to open a thread asking for advice after purchacing a 2008 rav 4 for 600k...beliv u me.she's scared to death to ride the car out. I've neva seen anyone on nairaland in person but we are like 1 e-family..pls stop paying for goods uve not seen imnot saying some peeps aren't truthful online...but why waste hard earned cash just to TRY someone out...when u could easily do cash nd carry..

1 Like

Re: Help Track This Scam by chucky234(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2015
mummyobama:
Chucky234 I'm still finding it hard to beliv u of all people on nairaland fell for that cheap scam... one of the oldest trick in the book of online scamming....if u truly did I'm dissapointed...I'm not happy all...permit me to say ur level of trust for a fellow man...is too high..ur fellow man dat can kill u in cold blood for religious reason,rape an infant,use their family memeber for rituals, some peeps even go as far as using God's name to scam u.I have never seen any of these pay b4 u see merchandize transaction turnout well...the one that did .the lady's broda had to open a thread asking for advice after purchacing a 2008 rav 4 for 600k...beliv u me.she's scared to death to ride the car out. I've neva seen anyone on nairaland in person but we are like 1 e-family..pls stop paying for goods uve not seen imnot saying some peeps aren't truthful online...but why waste hard earned cash just to TRY someone out...when u could easily do cash nd carry..
My sister I still can't believe it myself, if a commissioner could be coined by a primary school dropout who am I not to fall for a sophisticated con man like Jeremy U. Sani who is armed with vast knowledge of the very breed I love so much and have every prove to convince anyone that he truly got the dogs in his compound.
Well my sister the truth is that I fell for his cheap scam, but there is lesson to learn in every single mistake we make in life and I have learn one from this.
Re: Help Track This Scam by Prodeegee(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Chucky I understand u jare...u knw when money too much, u go dey find pesin to give.

Dyu hv d guy,s pin? What's his facebook ID? I can track the fucker down if u wish.
Re: Help Track This Scam by lamuade: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Just confirmed Godwin kobena is actually a different guy he has scammed many people on olx and Facebook.

Please chucky help expose this guy

Kobena godwin.

(ECOBANK)
Re: Help Track This Scam by arcbay(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2015
I'm sorry for your loss bro...I pray you find the scammer in due time....

Let this serve as a lesson to anyone with the intentions of buying dogs or any commodity over the net, especially if the seller isn't in your state...There's a way they do this, you ask the seller to get one of his friends in your state to act as a middleman, he sends the dog to his friend and you pay upon delivery. If he gives several excuses as to why he can't send the dog, let go off the deal, so glaring he's a scammer.
Re: Help Track This Scam by chucky234(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Prodeegee:
Chucky I understand u jare...u knw when money too much, u go dey find pesin to give.

Dyu hv d guy,s pin? What's his facebook ID? I can track the fucker down if u wish.
lol money too much ke, na that badass Caucasian for the pishure above got me carried away jare.
Anyway the guy has promised to refund my money after much debate on different dog group on facebook, I have given him an account to pay into and hoping to receive back my money in one piece.
Re: Help Track This Scam by chucky234(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2015
arcbay:
I'm sorry for your loss bro...I pray you find the scammer in due time....

Let this serve as a lesson to anyone with the intentions of buying dogs or any commodity over the net, especially if the seller isn't in your state...There's a way they do this, you ask the seller to get one of his friends in your state to act as a middleman, he sends the dog to his friend and you pay upon delivery. If he gives several excuses as to why he can't send the dog, let go off the deal, so glaring he's a scammer.
Thanks bro.
Re: Help Track This Scam by Prodeegee(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2015
chucky234:
lol money too much ke, na that badass Caucasian for the pishure above got me carried away jare.
Anyway the guy has promised to refund my money after much debate on different dog group on facebook, I have given him an account to pay into and hoping to receive back my money in one piece.

Whatever way, he's a scammer
Re: Help Track This Scam by chucky234(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Prodeegee:

Whatever way, he's a scammer
No doubt about that, hope he turn a new leaf sha.
Re: Help Track This Scam by Prodeegee(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2015
chucky234:
No doubt about that, hope he turn a new leaf sha.

Lol...me I hope his leaf withers...
Re: Help Track This Scam by chucky234(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Prodeegee:

Lol...me I hope his leaf withers...
lol may his leaf turn green ooo.
I'm a peacemaker bro.
Re: Help Track This Scam by Prodeegee(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
chucky234:
lol may his leaf turn green ooo.
I'm a peacemaker bro.

I'm a troublemaker. Wait which leaf are we talking about...every fraudulent leaf always withers ni. Him na d tree, d act na d leaf. So e go wither last last ni. So new leaf fit grow...lol.

I suppose go open church
Re: Help Track This Scam by Nutase: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
OP you sound like an overfed spoilt AJB. If na so d money too much for your hand you for just contribute that money to your church or if u no dey go church u for donate am to buhari or jonathan campaign. How on Gods earth will u buy dat liability for240k. well i am sorry u fell victim

1 Like

Re: Help Track This Scam by TVmhm: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nutase:
OP you sound like an overfed spoilt AJB. If na so d money too much for your hand you for just contribute that money to your church or if u no dey go church u for donate am to buhari or jonathan campaign. How on Gods earth will u buy dat liability for240k. well i am sorry u fell victim
no ooo...dont say that it worth it and could even worth more if the liability was actually for sale ...sorry to ask do u love dogs ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Based Puppies For Sale / My Pet Mastiffs / My Male Boerboel Named CRUSH at 3months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.