Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,914 members, 7,866,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

A Muslim Scholar's Reply To Islamic Terrorism... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Muslim Scholar's Reply To Islamic Terrorism... (394 Views)

Does "Islamic" Terrorism Really Stem From Islam? Or Is It All Propaganda? / Fear As Jesus 'appears' To Islamic Militants Chasing Christians / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Muslim Scholar's Reply To Islamic Terrorism... by Esdb3: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
To me this reply is dumb and cannot justify islamic terrorism. I will let you all comment then I'll put out my replies and reason because am still researching answers. Here is his reply to or more like his Justification of terrorism......

German Muslim scholar replies on TERRORISM. I liked the answer of this German Muslim scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam. He said. "Who started the first world war? Not Muslims!! Who started the second world war? Not Muslims!! Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Not Muslims!! Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Not Muslims!! Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown overboard into Atlantic ocean? Not Muslims!! No, NOT Muslims!! First of all, You will have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad. It is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same. He is a Terrorist. So first remove this double standards. Then come to the point."
Re: A Muslim Scholar's Reply To Islamic Terrorism... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Muslims are terrorist
Americans are serial killers
Others are murderers.

(1) (Reply)

SERMON Jotters:defeating The Powers That Rubbishes Destiny / God’s Clocks / Is This Interview Indicative Of The Problem Of Northern Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.