Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

URGENT : Structure, Mechanical And Electrical Design Required In Abuja. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / URGENT : Structure, Mechanical And Electrical Design Required In Abuja. (820 Views)

Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) / Nuli Juice Update: Tenants Were Actually Aware Of The "X" Sign On The Structure / Electrical Design & Installation,home Automation, Audio,video,cctv,alarm System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT : Structure, Mechanical And Electrical Design Required In Abuja. by BUCHOX: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please I would need a certified professional that would do the structural , mechanical and electrical designs for my house project. Including bill of quantity and soil test i have my architectural drawings in place courtesy of the design inspirations posted by our very resourceful people and experts in the property session of Nairaland. Please, only if you are based in Abuja and your fees are not super market price tag or Julius berger grin

Thanks
Re: URGENT : Structure, Mechanical And Electrical Design Required In Abuja. by yosmen: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Email:archigramandassociates@gmail.com....they can help
Re: URGENT : Structure, Mechanical And Electrical Design Required In Abuja. by lincontee(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
You can call on me. These are what I do for a living. I am civil engineer. Call on me Abdulrasheed 08036335859. I stay in Dutse, close to Kubwa. My fees is very reasonable. Thank u.
Re: URGENT : Structure, Mechanical And Electrical Design Required In Abuja. by BUCHOX: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pls kindly send your quote to my box alexbucho@yahoo.com as follows
1. Structural Design
2. Mechanical Design
3. Electrical Design
4. Bill of quatity
5. Soil test.

The. Specification of the building is a 5 bed bedroom duplex with 2 lounge and penthouse. The Duplex is attached
to 1 storey 2nos. 2bedroom flat all rooms en-suite. Please note that the 1 nos duplex and 2nos. Flats form a single structure based on the architectural design

Pls like I mentioned earlier is my personal house project not a Contract so I need a reasonable quote from
any professional Nairalander that can deliver.

This request closes by 9:00am Saturday 24th Jan. 2015

Thanks

Re: URGENT : Structure, Mechanical And Electrical Design Required In Abuja. by BUCHOX: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2015
This request is finally closed. I wish to thank all Nairalanders that responded to my request. I will get back to you all that responded , which already i have started through their respective emails.

Thanks to you all once more and Godbless

(1) (Reply)

Need A One Bedroom Miniflat Or Self Contained In Lekki Phase One For Short-let / Property : Fully Detached Marble House On About 900m2, With C Of O. For Sale / Exposed! How To Get Cheapest Roof Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.