Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

ACCION HR; Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ACCION HR; Are They Real? (10374 Views)

Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited / Urgent Recruitement At Accion Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
rayval:
This Thread is dry shaaa.....I beg for those that attended the orientation today, is it 55k dey said or 45k for d 6months probation.....hw do you see d whole deal?

Please oh how did it go,what and what was discussed,I have mine for Monday. Please can you be nice enough to tell alittle on the orientation stuff and how long the programme lasted. Tnx
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by niggaman(m): 10:39am On Feb 27, 2015
after the submission of the completed guarantor form, what next. Has anybody been contacted/invited for the proper interview yet?
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
niggaman:
after the submission of the completed guarantor form, what next. Has anybody been contacted/invited for the proper interview yet?

Yea same here,still expecting the interview invite...
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by KobraSerpent(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
ekanDamie:

Cool. So y u no cum feed us back na.
So, whats d next stage. Na that 2yrs clause been discourge me totally.

My Oga I am so sorry.
I actually was discouraged by the bond signing stuff... so I opted out
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by niggaman(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2015
friends any news or communication from accion mfb about the interview proper. the wait is becoming too long .sent a msg to the head of recuitment like 2weeks ago and she replied me dat interview has not been fixed.
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by niggaman(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2015
niggaman:
friends any news or communication from accion mfb about the interview proper. the wait is becoming too long .sent a msg to the head of recuitment like 2weeks ago and she replied me dat interview has not been fixed.
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by IamPeeJaY: 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Choi! My people perish for lack of knowledge. Can't someone make use of google and know if an interview is scam or not. There is nothing like Accion HR. Its a big scam brethren. A role you didnt apply for and they suddenly call you for an interview. People have different dates schedule for an interview at different times...lol.. Is it Immigration job that they need a million people? Addresses are different...lol....Is it until they break your head till you know that the interview is not real. Note: When you receive a text message to appear for an interview, the first thing is to check if there is a position in the message, and then you google the name of the company, and if that isnt enough proof, you google the keywords for the message so you can see if truly there was a job like that posted online. Chikena! Stop asking on Nairaland, you have brain!

2 Likes

Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by gingger(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
IamPeeJaY:
Choi! My people perish for lack of knowledge. Can't someone make use of google and know if an interview is scam or not. There is nothing like Accion HR. Its a big scam brethren. A role you didnt apply for and they suddenly call you for an interview. People have different dates schedule for an interview at different times...lol.. Is it Immigration job that they need a million people? Addresses are different...lol....Is it until they break your head till you know that the interview is not real. Note: When you receive a text message to appear for an interview, the first thing is to check if there is a position in the message, and then you google the name of the company, and if that isnt enough proof, you google the keywords for the message so you can see if truly there was a job like that posted online. Chikena! Stop asking on Nairaland, you have brain!

this suggestion or opinion of urs came at d wrong time... where have u been?? the last time anyone commented is may last yr... guy take a chill pill
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by petiteee(f): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pl
olafey:
ACCION is a MFB and it's real.
There's a branch at Anthony.
pls, Ow was the test like? Did u later get d job?
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by astutephemy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
You are invited for an APTITUDE TEST at Victory Gram School, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Onigbagbo B/Stop Ikeja Lagos on 23/01/2016 by 3:00pm. ENQUIRY 012911042

pls my question is just simple.. what does the interview question look like cos I see that ppl on this tread av gone thru d stage since last year .. and how is job secret like...I mean d pay and when I was applying I choose Ibadan as my domicile will I still be posted to Ibadan to work. will appreciate good info maybe from some who accepted d offer last yrs or someone who knows more. thanks
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by petiteee(f): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
IamPeeJaY:
for ur info, therez a micro finance bank namem ACCION
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by mim10(f): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Guys that have gone through the aptitude test last year should please share their experiences with us. It will be very useful please guys.. we have test on 23/01/2016.
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by ilefokerubu: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Really I don't knw wot to do abt Dis Accion hr , diff opinion ND tort make me feel some ao. House pls ao come dey will sign 2yrs agreement for me, come to look of it if u wan run away or see better offer nko? And also since dey av sign 2yrs wit u dey can used u any ao nw. Mind u if u want to run away u will pay 500k...........
Pls pple dat pass tru dis aptitude test, pre interview and normal interview Shd conribute to dis for goodness sake. I need geniue ND confirm detail before enter into bondage of 45,000

1 Like

Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by Dean13(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
I was here to read comments, though was also invited .
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by MrTolu(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
ilefokerubu:
Really I don't knw wot to do abt Dis Accion hr , diff opinion ND tort make me feel some ao. House pls ao come dey will sign 2yrs agreement for me, come to look of it if u wan run away or see better offer nko? And also since dey av sign 2yrs wit u dey can used u any ao nw. Mind u if u want to run away u will pay 500k...........
Pls pple dat pass tru dis aptitude test, pre interview and normal interview Shd conribute to dis for goodness sake. I need geniue ND confirm detail before enter into bondage of 45,000

That's 45 isn't worth it I've been there before. It's a bondage. You can take the risk if you want a job badly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by MrTolu(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Once you sign that bond you'd still be a marketer chasing customers about in the sun. And you can't just back out, you'd have to pay them back before you back out. Hope you get it.
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by JohnDanApeh: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pls, share ideas here.
If u have participated in this exercise b4,how does it went? Is it real?
Is there anything like ACCION Micro finance Bank in the first place?
Pls, help.
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by crystalscott(f): 6:38am On Jan 22, 2016
Am scheduled for 12 noon on Saturday. Who else is with me
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by obal2: 7:24am On Jan 22, 2016
I have keenly reviewed this thread and came to understand why many youth will probably remain unemployed for a long time.
Everyone wants to finish school and land job with mouth watering salaries. While this is a noble desire and perfectly in order, this is definitely not the path available to everyone.
While some jobs offer this kind of dream salaries, majority of employers in any economies are in the SME category who are not able to pay "big salaries" desired by todays job seekers.
Suffice to say that while most of the companies with "big salary" payout are currently facing depression and hence rationalising jobs, there will continue to be growth in the number of SMEs.
Hence, rather than focusing on "how much are they paying?", a question that I see coming up constantly in various discussions in this section, I advise job seekers to focus more on the learning opportunities in prospective employment. Bearing in mind that higher pay comes ONLY from higher value proposition as an employee.
Employers will pay for your experience and not your certificate.
As an employer of labour, I will pay any amount to retain a good employee.
On the bond issue, its a way of safeguarding training investment of companies on their staff in a market where everyone is constantly in search of greener pastures. That doesn't make the company bad. Just like protecting your investment in any way you know does not make you a bad individual.
For those that will follow this ancient wisdom, I.e. focusing more on learning opportunities rather than pay, you may just discover that you are on your way to becoming an employer of labour in years to come.
See you at the top!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by Iyinoluwatoyin: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Mine is at onigbagbo way ikeja, how come?
And I am to write 1:30 pm tomorrow... Anybody with me?
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by DCTrendy(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2016
Iyinoluwatoyin:
Mine is at onigbagbo way ikeja, how come?
And I am to write 1:30 pm tomorrow... Anybody with me?

Am with you. Same time same venue. But am based out in IB. Still thinking.
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by Lobolintin(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
spicy244:
They are real but when I went for mine, it was at ladipo, mushin. Its a microfinance bank

How was the test.....

Did yoi get the job??
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by Lobolintin(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
crystalscott:
Am scheduled for 12 noon on Saturday. Who else is with me

Mine is Monday at mushin
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by petiteee(f): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lobolintin:

How was the test.....

Did yoi get the job??
na so person dey get job undecided write test and den job go land! Gba!
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by Lobolintin(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
petiteee:
na so person dey get job undecided write test and den job go land! Gba!

My former job, I wrote test and got the job same day,..

Grow up babe
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by petiteee(f): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lobolintin:

My former job, I wrote test and got the job same day,..

Grow up babe
am stil new in it, so pls help me grow up undecided

1 Like

Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by Lobolintin(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
petiteee:
am stil new in it, so pls help me grow up undecided

Leave rubbish for Lawma
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by dollarathe(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2016
IamPeeJaY:
some people will read this now and think you know what you are saying .... brush your self and don't prove to be Mr know all
Re: ACCION HR; Are They Real? by dollarathe(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2016
MrTolu:
Once you sign that bond you'd still be a marketer chasing customers about in the sun. And you can't just back out, you'd have to pay them back before you back out. Hope you get it.
has anybody ever payed dem 500k for leaving before two years or they ve never had a situation wen pipul will leave them before two years ? stop panicking but you should know its a security package for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBA Bank 2017 Recruitment For Fresh Graduates In Nigeria / 2018 Neco Coordination / Reckitt Benckiser Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2022 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.