Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

QUESTION: Did Jonathan Remove Copies Of Buhari's Certificates? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / QUESTION: Did Jonathan Remove Copies Of Buhari's Certificates? (639 Views)

Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji / IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC / We Are Not With Buhari’s Original Copies Of Certificates — Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QUESTION: Did Jonathan Remove Copies Of Buhari's Certificates? by egift(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Since Jonathan and his supporters started their lame campaign to destroy Gen. Buhari by demanding for copies of his school certificate, I had these 2 questions:

1. Did President Jonathan remove the contents in Buhari's File?

OR

2. That through his position as C-in-C he knew someon else did and tried to tarnish the name of Buhari?

NOTE:
- We never heard of this before. Even in 2011 when Buhari contested with Jonathan.
- Nothing else was shown in the file the Army made the announcement.
- Apart from the Original copies that were taken from his home, how come it was only the "Letter from his Principal" that was left?

1 Like

Re: QUESTION: Did Jonathan Remove Copies Of Buhari's Certificates? by najoke: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Answer: 2

End of story
Re: QUESTION: Did Jonathan Remove Copies Of Buhari's Certificates? by ApexTitan(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
While we are at it

QUESTION: Did Jonathan sponsor the Charlie Hebdo attack?

1 Like

Re: QUESTION: Did Jonathan Remove Copies Of Buhari's Certificates? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Option 2 I suppose.....

But I won't make allegation yet
Re: QUESTION: Did Jonathan Remove Copies Of Buhari's Certificates? by demelza: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
I will not put it past GEJ and his ill-bred dogs.
I wonder why we never had this issue previously.
I can just breathe a huge sigh of relief.

1 Like

Re: QUESTION: Did Jonathan Remove Copies Of Buhari's Certificates? by UniqueGem(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP what's your point exactly? Even Buhari himself does not know where his cert was. So why blame GEJ? Na him help Buhari keep certificate? or you just have that tingling sensation to gossip?
Re: QUESTION: Did Jonathan Remove Copies Of Buhari's Certificates? by fitzmayowa: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
After the certificate propaganda has been bursted, our e - warriors are about to start another one...Well make I siddon for corner enjoy the mudslinging to follow...

Una no dey tire...
Re: QUESTION: Did Jonathan Remove Copies Of Buhari's Certificates? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yes!....He was the one, In fact, He kidnapped the chibok girls too. Rubbish!
Re: QUESTION: Did Jonathan Remove Copies Of Buhari's Certificates? by tinkinjow: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
You can claim that again but it won't sale.
Is someone keeping urs for you?

I'm tracking this Buhari is already in deep shit and the truth is you would love to wish it away, but it ain't gonna be drop just like that.

Why is it so difficult for Buhari to show us his certificate. I mean just....I'm waiting. ...watching
Re: QUESTION: Did Jonathan Remove Copies Of Buhari's Certificates? by ChinemeOkpan: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Option 1 and 2

It was done deliberately so that Buhari will have no other choice but to show his WASC publicly.

All these noise started when he visited IBB who must have told him that the Military does not have copies of his certs.

But PDP was so stupid not to confirm whether he finished secondary school or not. They took Maradona's word for it.

The same Maradona must have told Buhari to be calm and request for his certs from his secondary school and get a copy from Cambridge

This is truly embarrassing, a PhD holder is being ridiculed by men that do not even have a Bachelors degree.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Qualified For President – Constitutional Lawyer / How President Jonathan Used Mdg To Get Loyal Supporters / Igbo Race, Subjected To Derogatory Treatment Under Buhari's Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.