Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is This The Most Intereseting Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Most Intereseting Campaign (947 Views)

People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Intereseting Campaign by Mathematical(f): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY? AM I THE ONLY ONE FEELING THE VIBE OF THIS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION HULLABALOO?EVEN OUT HERE IN UK ANY GATHERING YOU SEE FEW NIGERIANS, THE COMING ELECTION IS WHAT THEY DISCUSS,NO THANKS TO THE ADVERTORIAL FLICKS UP AND DOWN, THE BUHARI CERTIFICATE SAGA, THE FAYOSE THUGGERY SKILLS, GEJ SWAYING SPEECHES LIKE A DRUNK PARROT.. FANI'S RANT ,ZAHRA TWITTER PULL UPS.AND LOTS.. AH SWEAR THIS THING DEY SWEET ME, NA EVERY 3HRS AH DEY FOLLOW CHANNEL NEWS LIKE PERSON WEY DEY WAIT LOTTERY..

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Intereseting Campaign by Mutuwa(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mathematical:
SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY? AM I THE ONLY ONE FEELING THE VIBE OF THIS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION HULLABALOO?EVEN OUT HERE IN UK ANY GATHERING YOU SEE FEW NIGERIANS, THE COMING ELECTION IS WHAT THEY DISCUSS,NO THANKS TO THE ADVERTORIAL FLICKS UP AND DOWN, THE BUHARI CERTIFICATE SAGA, THE FAYOSE THUGGERY SKILLS, GEJ SWAYING SPEECHES LIKE A DRUNK PARROT.. FANI'S RANT ,ZAHRA TWITTER PULL UPS.AND LOTS.. AH SWEAR THIS THING DEY SWEET ME, NA EVERY 3HRS AH DEY FOLLOW CHANNEL NEWS LIKE PERSON WEY DEY WAIT LOTTERY..

no lie it is..and its all because a change forshadow's its coming
Re: Is This The Most Intereseting Campaign by Mathematical(f): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mutuwa:

no lie it is..and its all because a change forshadow's its coming

What re you saying? undecided
Re: Is This The Most Intereseting Campaign by Mutuwa(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mathematical:

What re you saying? undecided

ChaNge ascerta
smiley

No be lawyer u be?
Re: Is This The Most Intereseting Campaign by Mathematical(f): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mutuwa:

ChaNge ascerta
smiley

No be lawyer u be?
OK noted wink
Re: Is This The Most Intereseting Campaign by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mathematical:

I completely agree, Nigerian presidential candidates have never been vetted this much before
Re: Is This The Most Intereseting Campaign by Mathematical(f): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
mikeansy:

I completely agree, Nigerian presidential candidates have never been vetted this much before

Yeah tought as much
Re: Is This The Most Intereseting Campaign by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mathematical:

Yeah tought as much

How are u anyway? How is the winter?
Re: Is This The Most Intereseting Campaign by Mathematical(f): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
mikeansy:

How are u anyway? How is the winter?

Am Diagnosed with awesomeness.. omo eh no easy
Re: Is This The Most Intereseting Campaign by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mathematical:

Am Diagnosed with awesomeness.. omo eh no easy

lucky for some @ (the first part of your message)
I know . . .@ (the second bit)

grin

(1) (Reply)

Military Set For Final Onslaught Against Boko Haram / Hahahahaha Buharishowyourcertificate.mp3 Now Playing In Public Places / Opinion:General Buhari To Release Certificate Close To Election in Febuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.