Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Reaction Of Nigerians On Facebook Over Attack On The President's Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reaction Of Nigerians On Facebook Over Attack On The President's Convoy (1012 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa / Two Nimbo Women Go Mad Over Attack Trauma (picture) / Professor Obiaraeri & Senator Achonu Fight Dirty On Facebook Over N5m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaction Of Nigerians On Facebook Over Attack On The President's Convoy by drss(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Below are Reactions of wide range of Nigerians on Facebook over the attack on the President's Convoy in Buhari's Home town of Katsina:
Eduviere Charles
Buhari came to south unhurt, north will ever remain primitive, no Goverment can solve their problem
Like · 12 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 9:46pm
7 replies

alaudeen Mohammed Salaudeen
It's somewhat uncivilised. Buhari was not attacked in pres. jonathan hometown
Like · 7 · Reply · More · Today at 7:42am
Sege Lubas
most of u here talk anyhow as if u av no sense of reasoning!!!! the report says tugs attacked does it mean GMB was d attacker plssssss GEJ will do eveytin 2 remain in power n i believe dis was a fabricated lie!!!!! to score more political points n 2 make people pity him! How do u trust a man who says he loves Nigerians but refused 2 bring down fuel price when it was increased despite d fact dat a lot of people died during d subsidy protest? Now he has removed N10 just so he can be re elected does he think Nigerians r stupid Hey people wake up!!!!!!!! I pity many of U!!!if GEJ wins again get ready 4 hardship!!!!!!
Edited · Like · 5 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 11:34pm
5 replies

Hussna Bxsheer
Stop deceiving urslvs, ur Oga must handvr 2 GMB by d wl of God, wallah no word can fashion out buhari.
Like · 5 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 11:01pm
2 replies

yiter Tile
The news is fake. Hw possible is it 4 ordinary thugs to atak de president? Do u knw d level of security dat follow d president especially when going to North? You guys shud stop been Naive of evry post .
Edited · Like · 5 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 11:03pm

Nzube
@sandra, I can understand dat ur deja'vu conglomeration with all these fulani cows in human anatomy has gruesomely subterfuge and asphyxiated ur cerebrum to an insalubrious cesspool of verbal rascality que regards to ur slanderous verbosity against my sacrosanct verbal adhesion towards mr president, must u depict ur ethical and academic ineptitude and inefficiency to d diverse cosmopolitans in dis inordinate terra-firma by temeritously claiming not to comprehend d very limped and intelligible vocabulary I used to elaborate my opine towards d subsequent presidential poll, in fact u re d worst simulated product of Nigeria universities cos u have critically affirm ur umpteenth years in d university as a mere juvenile jamboree of fugacious razzmatazz! U have been busy depleting ur derisory time dazzling and razzling in an oozing malodorous aqua of degradation by buttressing dis cardiovascular sucking demon in human flesh(buhari) to preside over d federal affair of dis pasture. It is distinct and indubitable to every compos-mentis homo-ecentricus of dis brobdingnagian sovereignty dat buhari is a mephistophelean fundamentalist with a sinister and treasonous propensity. A man who couldn't comprehensively stipulate d very modus-operandi he will deploy to culminate dis mammoth geoshere to eldorado, to me is socially and politically incapacitated. Buhari has no genial and utopia mission for Nigerians other than his habitual proclivities dat will pachydermatously propel cum cascade d ship of dis nation to a miasma and perilous abysmal of kakistocracy and I acrimoniously lachrymose for any mentally discombobulated homo-sapien dat is advocating for his return. NONSENSE! Mitcheeewwwwwwwww
Like · 6 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 10:49pm
6 replies

Gracie Angel
Foolishness,indiscipline have eaten up their brains,wel am nt even surprised cos they were nt taught hw 2 give regard 2 their elderly ones...‪#‎HIRED‬ BUNCHOFILLITRATES...‪#‎ABOKISHINEMYSHOE‬...‪#‎GEJ4LIFE‬...HIT LIKE IF AM RIGHT(D REASONABLEONESONLY).
Like · 4 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 11:06pm

Nwadiuto E Chinemerem
For me, buhari spells trouble. Even if he thinks he is d one to change Nigeria, he cannot get there by voilence. Why can't they let peace reign? they hav shed enough blood and God is watching them. Its only who God has destined to win dis election that will win it. My. Prayer is who so ever that has d plans to continue causing trouble by wasting lives will not live to see dat day because GOD pass them. We want change yes, we also want peace, enough is enough.
Unlike · 5 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 10:15pm
3 replies

Kev Oke
Make una kill am 1st... Den una go kill weather nigeria go exist again. Dat una sick idiot buhari cum bayelsa and no body wahala am... Na una won show una self abi? No worry!
Like · 4 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 9:40pm

Anyaegbuna Rita Oby
Y did u go dere GEJ? Didnt u knw dey r mad creatures? Pls i want u @Aso-Rock come 2015-2019.
Like · 5 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 10:21pm
2 replies

Johnson Chukwuka Duruike
Huasa pple r fools,no single responsible person in huasa muslims,they wil c bad tin istead of to speakup dey wil cover it,cos its apc dat did d attack all abokis r sayin its a lie,had it bn its pdp nw dey wil open dia kola routen mouth n talk trash,they knw dat buhari is bhind boko haram oo bt dia tribalism foolishness wunt alow dem speak d truth,useless curse pple dats y God infected dem wit poverty n strange diseases,beggers,all of u wil keep dyin like fowls until God wipe u all frm our mist
Like · 5 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 10:34pm
1 reply

Evans
Throwing stones on a duly elected President is not only barbaric but animalistic. This is the highest degree of intolerant and it triggers of questions to the Oneness of this country!
Like · 3 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 10:33pm

Aboki Nzanwi Innocent
i am ashamed to be called a northernern by this singular act of indiscipline for this rrreason. JONATHAN wins my vote coz my vote counts
Unlike · 5 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 11:08pm

Abubakar
totally condemned the attack. I call on all the youth to allow every candidate of any party to do his campaign peacefully because violence will no do us any good our weapon now is our Vote so let's use it to vote in the candidates of our choice.
Like · 5 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 10:22pm
2 replies

Brown
Apc want to destroy this country but they cant succeed. GOD IS above them. We know their ulterior motives for bring up buhari as their flag bearer. Does it mean that they have any other qualified person to present apart from buhari? Looking at the nature and the kind of people that are pioneering this APC deeply, there is no doubt that u are going to be convinced that these people are the people of destruction for they knew that the northerners are hungry for power and they knew that once they present buhari who is the allah of the northerners , that those northerners will become very desperate to gain power however it may come to them. So i think that APC want to use the northerners to bring calamity in this country.
Unlike · 6 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 10:17pm

Ifeanyi Fadawa
Apc is all about thugs na, how can a normal man in his right senses chosen to vote for violence. Christians should think wisely
Like · 5 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 9:45pm
Iamarinze Micheals Ossai
what do you expect from them??.....boko em boys...behaving like their master...well....‪#‎failbhari14‬ is already at the corner
Like · 4 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 9:49pm

Sadiq Nyako
It was a PDP arrangement,in other to draw symphaty.we dont care.
Like · 3 · Reply · More · Yesterday at 11:35pm
1 reply

Bright
buhari should become president today do u think north will still develop? Poverty, all kinds of diseases, both blind and cripples all are frm north.Will beggars stop begging frm d north? I pity dem when i c dem by d road side begging.north, eyah!!!
Like · 3 · Reply · More · Today at 3:3
Amorous Owan
Whether GMB likes it or not, he wil stil fail. APC cnnot rival PDP @ all levels. On GEJ we stand.
Like · 3 · Reply · More · Today at 7:42am
www.naij.com
Re: Reaction Of Nigerians On Facebook Over Attack On The President's Convoy by jingh(f): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
km
voting out insurgence activated
Re: Reaction Of Nigerians On Facebook Over Attack On The President's Convoy by drss(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari came, campaign and left Bayelsa, the home town of Goodluck Jonathan without any incident, but GEJ was attacked in Katsina, the home town of Buhari. The North needs serious schooling on tolerance. sad
Re: Reaction Of Nigerians On Facebook Over Attack On The President's Convoy by baybeeboi: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
oya Na......Northeners don hear am
Re: Reaction Of Nigerians On Facebook Over Attack On The President's Convoy by baybeeboi: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
km
voting out insurgence activated
who is insurgence again,And which party please?
Re: Reaction Of Nigerians On Facebook Over Attack On The President's Convoy by vedaxcool(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari didn't post advert mocking Ojukwu or any leader from the south yet olodo jongogoro after mocking the death of Yardua on national paper had the termity to visit the mum of the man he mocked, chie this guy na really buffoonbe!

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nigerians On Facebook Over Attack On The President's Convoy by Nelly21: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
That comment by Nzugbe...very funny
Re: Reaction Of Nigerians On Facebook Over Attack On The President's Convoy by nickusoro(m): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
And the world will hear this. I weep for Nigeria
Re: Reaction Of Nigerians On Facebook Over Attack On The President's Convoy by jingh(f): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
baybeeboi:

who is insurgence again,And which party please?
GEJ is d incompetence drunk under the rag umbrella of PDP

(1) (Reply)

The Comprehensive Documentary On General Buhari Past Deeds. A Nigerian Dictator? / Nigerian Troops Responsible For Liberation Of Seized Towns – Shettima / S-west Youths Endorse Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.