Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why Should I Vote For Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Vote For Jonathan (542 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Vote For Jonathan by Colonel27: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
It is so funny how Nigerians especially some youth see GMB ( a formal general in the Nigerian Army) as an illiterate.
So amazing how people reason. If an so-called illiterate did not finish secondary school and still raise to the top of his career, it shows he is extremely smart and that is the kind of person we need at the helm of affairs.
If GEJ with all his PHD decides to join the army today, he will be place at a rank far far lower than a General; in other words, GEJ is less successful as compare to GMB.
So funny how people reasons, some the greatest people in the world never went to the universities at all or are drop out such as Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerburg or our own Dangote. Yet they are very successful even more than the educated one.

I believe what we ought to be talking about is how to move the nation forward and not dwelling on some useless issues. The truth is that our so-called PHD holder president has failed us. He cannot campaign about what he has achieved in the last 6years instead he is telling us why we should not vote for Buhari.

The Question is "WHY SHOULD WE VOTE FOR JONATHAN?". Buhari has told us what he will do, cant PDP tell us what they have done and what they will do??

Until PDP can convince me otherwise, I say FEBUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Vote For Jonathan by Otutu1(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Being a general is all about blindly following orders and not creative thinking.
Re: Why Should I Vote For Jonathan by Francman(m): 12:25am On Jan 22, 2015
I'll be ashamed if Jona &Patience are allowed another 4 yrs.
Re: Why Should I Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ is a gonna come next month, no doubt. He has failed and has nothing to offer. 2 yr as VP plus 6 yrs as president with nothing to show for. If IBB (jonah's father) could come out and say that corruption in GEJ govt has reached an unprecedented height, we should be praying for God to rid us of this clueless president that has made a Laughing stock out of Nigeria.

The Nigerian Army that was once the pride of Africa, a fierce army that single-handedly decimated the die-hard RUF rebels in Sierra Leone who were btw tougher than Boko Haram, has today been reduced to dignity of boys scouts, fleeing into Cameroun and Chad at the sight of Boko Haram. Today, atleast a hundred thousand Nigerians have become refugees in their countries, and many have fled into neighboring countries to seek protection, because their govt is unable protect them. Today, Boko Haram flags are flying in many towns and cities across our dear country. Few weeks ago thousands of Nigerians were massacred by BH in Baga, with no words of condolence from GEJ, but rather he sent his condolences and solidarity support to the President of France over the killing of 17 people in France, If this is not the epic of Foolishness, I dont know what is. All these is happening because, we have a weak and foolish man as a president, who doesn`t know his job as a C-in-C, other than play a childish blame game. Today, if you google ``clueless president``, President GEJ names fills the search page.

Recently, he said he's going to create 20 million jobs if voted, I am asking did he just woke up from 6 years of deep slumber ? He could not create even 2 million jobs in six years, now he'll create 20M jobs in 4 years. How is that possible especially now that our economy is suffering from fall in global oil price. I ask again, if he could only do less with more, how can he do more with less? When people say our president is a dullard who's always high on ogogoro, he proves to his critics that he is even worse, whenever he talks. Last time he said GMB shouldnt be voted because he'll put corrupt govt official in kirikiri? Thereby openly glorifying corruption. And some crazy and bigoted people would come spewing trash on GMB because its too damn obvious to all that GEJ is a failure.

Thanks to God, Nigerians are wiser now, and can see through there desperate attempts to distract people from asking questions on economic, social, and security issues that affects their future well being. Sometimes, i wonder if Tanoid have heart at all. For a paltry sum, they want to sell the future of this country. But, it wont work by the grace of God. 80% of the people I know that voted for GEJ in 2011, cant wait to vote GMB come February.

(1) (Reply)

Drama Galore From PDP Presidential Complain Rally In Bauchi State: / Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Dies / Exclusive: AU May Deploy 3000 Armed Forces Against Boko Haram This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.