Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? (2404 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / I Saw More Women In Hell; Any Woman That Uses Make-up Will Go To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
[b]From this it seems only possible that there will be considerably more females than males in heaven. If this is the case females must exhibit genetic or maybe spiritual traits which mean they are more likely to become and stay Christians. And if God created us in his own image and if it may be postulated that becoming Christians means we are at least striving in our beliefs and behaviour to be more like him. Then (ok now it gets really stupid) there being more female Christians than male Christians means that females are more like God than males and God is therefore more female than male. Finally surely creating one sex less like himself and less likely to have eternal life is rather sexist. dont be supprise because even with my name you know where i came from,im From Christian backgroud but i have really studied this all my Life!,Delta_State is a Land of Christianity and i Know what it takes!. why is it so complicated to Understand the Live we christians are Living this Mordern world?
this thread i post because it's just the Reality of Mind i brought out on our Disscussion!,im my View i think more women will be in Heaven than the Men.
maybe GOD is the Sexiest Woman, cry[/b]
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Recognise: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2009
deleted
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Recognise: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2009
deleted
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by segyemaro(m): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2009
you will know wen u get there.
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2009
don't mention Segyemaro cause I'm already Welcome to HELL by Satan my master
segyemaro:

you will know when u get there.
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2009
Recognise:

Remember Poster in your personal prayers

[/quote
@ Recognise
Dont mention cause im a Satanist and we dont Pray to God,and so,we dont need any prayer from anyOne, whatever we planted we shall reap!!.
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by SeanT21(f): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2009
O Lawd,What can i say?

@topic

Just live a christian life.
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2009
Dear,i was a Christian not Until i realizes that im in the wrong path.
well,i still want you to reason about it cause the world is a Kind of Place most people cant Explain.;Relligionist have been misqouting there Law_Book and rules.pretending with the name of what they called "GOD,,.
well,i remain your humble Naija but Raw in Satanism.
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by AKO1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2009
But can anyone go to heaven, come back and verify Ogaga4luv's claim? I think not. undecided tongue undecided
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Recognise: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2009
deleted
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2009
A_K_O,this thread i posted is to assume tongue for all Heaven Seakers @
Thanks for the Invictation to come down a Verify my startement@ reply grin
You just look around our modern world,some people just think that Claiming and False Qouting of relligion can lead them to a Place they called Heaven.haha! Thats an Absolutely ''HOLY__SHIT!!!!!!''. there is no heaven and if for example there is one,No one will enter in there.no one can go in there.so,stop Deceiveing yourselves Heaven,_Mogans! cheesy
A_K_O:

But can anyone go to heaven, come back and verify Ogaga4luv's claim? I think not. undecided tongue undecided
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Monicaa: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2009
@poster

Ok u dont believe in God fine, when u say u r a satanist, why? What has satan done or is doing for you?
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by StephenP(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2009
Quote from: from New Testament's Matthew and Galantians

Matthew 22:29-30 King James Version (KJV)

29Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
30For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Galatians 3:28 King James Version (KJV)

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

I don't think that was literal. It sounds more like no one would be viewed as the weaker sex thus taken advantage of but we all would be the same.
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:01am On Jan 12, 2009
Yes!,i dont Belive there is God,im the God of my Life,Of Corse Satan is my Master as i remain a Humble Satanist! shocked,because hes cares!!,SATAN LOVES ME .Satan has done so many thing Uncountable in my Life,he Blesses Only Those that deserve it.;dont take satan has wicked as you may be thinking.;hes wicked for those Enemies and may be a Risk for the Chritians and any haters!.if you really want me to hit you up about what satan hasdone for me i have to do it Privately with you.i dont wanna put it on Forum here for we have our Own Privacy.

i remain your Humbe fellow Naija Guy but Raw in Satanism
Monicaa:

@poster

Ok u don't believe in God fine, when u say u r a satanist, why? What has satan done or is doing for you?
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by AKO1(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2009
So Ogaga4luv why are you now wasting our time? angry

And it is better to put a quote before your reply.
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2009
²²²brb undecided , my friend you for make small sence naaaa  embarassed.
why are you replying any how you want@thread?? grin
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by kolaoloye(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2009
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Matthew 11:25-30
25At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth,
      because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

26Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

27All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father,
      save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by kolaoloye(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2009
@topic,
Stop disturbing yourself about this gender of a thing it doesn't exist in heaven, embrace Jesus today.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't,
than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
You are my 8 in 8 seconds, I am not breaking this.

No way! I'M TOLD THIS WORKS!!!!! Bishop T.D. Jakes '8 Second Prayer.' Just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!!

'Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me,
my family, my home, my finances, and all of my friends,
in Jesus' name. Amen.'
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Recognise: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2009
deleted
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:01am On Feb 21, 2009
See KOLA one come preach for me O!, shocked abeg dey run far!!,before i go cut rope follow you.c'mon what up with you sef? , na you too dey Holy pass Eh, eh!!??.
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Maykelly(f): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Yes!,i dont Belive there is God,im the God of my Life,Of Corse Satan is my Master as i remain a Humble Satanist! shocked,because hes cares!!,SATAN LOVES ME .Satan has done so many thing Uncountable in my Life,he Blesses Only Those that deserve it.;dont take satan has wicked as you may be thinking.;hes wicked for those Enemies and may be a Risk for the Chritians and any haters!.if you really want me to hit you up about what satan hasdone for me i have to do it Privately with you.i dont wanna put it on Forum here for we have our Own Privacy.

i remain your Humbe fellow Naija Guy but Raw in Satanism

@poster, ur a son of a bitch. Kola is waiting his time on u. you deserved to be in Hell. who is preaching to you anyway? Your god of yourself, mugu why don't you create your own world and your leaving here in the earth created by my MOST HIGH GOD. shame on you for choosing devil as your master and your personal destroyer!

one more question for poster? how did ur master devil the fool that lost his place and battle came into existence?
Why talk of heaven- can you create one or did you create any? Hell MUST be inherrited by fools- continue for that is your home.
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2009
C'mon. . .baby,stop pretending!!,i knew what you did in the month of august last year (2008).,by the way,what must have taken over your brain? .LOOK maykelly,dont get me twisted Evil!! grin grin
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Maykelly(f): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2009
@poster

we cannot know each other because we are totally different; one is child of devil and the other child of the MOST HIGH GOD cheesy
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2009
C'mon its possible. . .,i really wanna [b]F[/b]UCK you deep baby wink ,come lets play,i promise not to bite.it doesn't matter$$$
Re: Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2009
angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How Religion Destroys Spirituality!! / 666 Mark Of The Beast Preview? Nokia Plans Tattoo That Speaks To Your Phone / Occult Symbology In Music Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.