Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number (1188 Views)

At BBC, Lai Mohammed Quoted A Yoruba Proverb / Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo / Buhari Quoted Mtn Recharge Pin Number As His Waec Examination Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari forgot his examination number again, he quoted 8200002 in his press statement but the result has 8280002.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by ambrosini593(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Not again pa buhari. Grandpa need to rest you know. Buhahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Old papa no see well dats y

1 Like

Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by adook1: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by ellechrystal(f): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Not again Buhari..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by doopsy(f): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
You guys should give him a break. ..must one remember every thing, ,cant even remember my matric number..this man wrote waec like 50 years ago...if not more....haba.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by webincomeplus(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by kennydee05(m): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
However, before we obtain that, let me say for the record that I attended Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar’Adua, former chief of staff at the Supreme Headquarters, and Justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal. We sat for the University of Cambridge/WASC Examination together in 1961, the year we graduated. My examination number was 8280002, and I passed the examination in the Second Division.

Read more at: Buhari Releases Press Statement On His Academic Credentials Saga | LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by KanwuliaJara: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

NA DIE!!!!! grin
Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by kennydee05(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
However, before we obtain that, let me say for the record that I attended Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar’Adua, former chief of staff at the Supreme Headquarters, and Justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal. We sat for the University of Cambridge/WASC Examination together in 1961, the year we graduated. My examination number was 8280002, and I passed the examination in the Second Division.

Read more at: Buhari Releases Press Statement On His Academic Credentials Saga | LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES NEWSPAPERS
Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by kennydee05(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
salaksmana:
Buhari forgot his examination number again, he quoted 8200002 in his press statement but the result has 8280002.
He actually quoted is examination number right... check it out :

Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP thats why you should vote for Buhari so he can renovate the hospitals to take care of your hearing defect

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by igbeke: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2015
salaksmana:
It is not his Statement of Result, but that of one Mohamed Buhari,. Check the name on the SofR again.
Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by Oklander: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2015
Stop the lies already…
Re: Buhari Quoted A Wrong Examination Number by abacrested(f): 7:12am On Jan 22, 2015
doopsy:
You guys should give him a break. ..must one remember every thing, ,cant even remember my matric number..this man wrote waec like 50 years ago...if not more....haba.
look at You! A president who cannot even remember his exam number which I believe he was told few minutes before the press release. It goes to show you how he has lost his attention span,Jonathan has low attention span but Buhari has none at all. Buhari built the foundation of his life on lies like many northerners and that's the problem of the country.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Won't Like This:crowd Turns Out For Apc Rally In Ekiti(pics) / Good News: As 21 Boko-haram Terrorist Killed, Dozens Captured By Cameroon Troops / Breaking!! Guardian Editor Angry With APC For Lying About Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.