Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Best High School Movie - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best High School Movie (10810 Views)

Winter Anime 2017:minami Kamakura High School Girls Cycling Club / High School Film Trend / High School Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best High School Movie by mitubanarjee090: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lindsay lohan wink
Re: Best High School Movie by Asatartanin: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Keira Knightley and Kirsten Durnst wink
Re: Best High School Movie by cao(f): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
tpiar:

will check it out for sure.
Did you finally watch it?
Re: Best High School Movie by itstpia8: 4:15am On Apr 12, 2016
cao:

Did you finally watch it?

yes, I did.

Some of the scenes were a bit intense given the age demographic, but not unusual for nowadays I suppose.

In addition, a few of the actors were not teenagers, , so that might also explain it.
Re: Best High School Movie by cao(f): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2016
itstpia8:

yes, I did.

Some of the scenes were a bit intense given the age demographic, but not unusual for nowadays I suppose.

In addition, a few of the actors were not teenagers, , so that might also explain it.
It's Hollywood, most of the actors that play teens are usually not teens. Ralph Macchio was famously in his late 20s when he did Karate Kid III. The guy who played Hannah Montana's brother was way older than everybody thought - in season 1 he was a 29 year old man playing a 16 year old boy! I know it has something to do with work laws that restrict minors from working long hours.
Re: Best High School Movie by itstpia8: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
quite true.

The movie had an interesting premise but the x rated scenes were a bit intense.

I wasnt really expecting the main character to end up with the popular guy, but I guess they did have a lot in common since they've known each other for a long time. However, a bookish type dating a popular sportsperson? It happens I guess, but generally, a socialite like the guy would have been the pairing.

interesting themes.
Re: Best High School Movie by itstpia8: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
topic

lemonade mouth is is that genre.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival / Your Honest Review Concerning The Iroko Tv Mobile App / Inspiring Gospel Movies To Watch This Year — Heaven's Gates And Hell's Flame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.