Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The 2015 Election!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2015 Election!!! (355 Views)

Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? / 2015 Election Shift May Return Military Rule - Ex-Generals / 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 2015 Election!!! by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Well I dont know what your plans are but I taught this could help one or two people on how to go about the coming election. While the hoodlums in the area are planning what to do that could result in a sad day to some families and the so called "i must witness all that goes down" who happens to be the most stupid at the end sometimes, its not a kind of a religion but I think its becoming customary now in my household to use the avenue to celebrate love, we use to have an amazing dinner and a kind of a family get together to remember for the next four years, we wine and dine and watch movies together with everyone present and there is always this curfew, with the exception of the generator on full tank running outside.
It may sound funny but the usual talk with friends the following morning really make me be like what a wise idea. friends will be like where were you when Akin lost is front teeth, leye's leg was broken, adamu left arm was cut while watching, you know stupid things that could have been avoided with a nice plate of rice and fanta.
VOTE AND GO BACK HOME TO ENJOY THE REST OF THE DAY.

Elections will always come and go, so why do you have to count your loses after 14th of feb.
SAY NO TO VIOLENCE, GODBLESS NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan For 2012...any Opposition? / Nigeria And Generals / Feb 14; The Top 4 Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.