Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take (2917 Views)

Ebonyi Teaching Hospital Cmd Forges Certificate / PHOTOS: Unknown Patients At National Hospital, Abuja / Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take by go4gold107(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2008
House, I will like you to help me by telling me what you know about Mezonel Hospital at No 1 Adetola Street, Behind Conoil Filling station Aguda, Surulere. I have someone currently registered for ante-natal and will want to know how good the hospital is for such services.

Many thanks as usual
Re: Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 24, 2008
another idiotic thread. . .
Re: Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take by go4gold107(m): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2008
@ jassie

I wonder how u classify the thread as "idiotic" if you are not an idiot yourself. Someone is asking the house to help by saying what they know about a hospital. It is a simple question of which if you don't have the answer, you keep silent. If you check, you are not the only one that has viewed the topic before.

Sorry I classified you as an "idiot" because the many that viewed the topic mght not have the answer to the question and kept silent, rather u, in a bid to increase your number of posts made an "idiotic" reply.
Re: Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take by Babynic: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2008
What do u mean by idiotic?

How is dis idiotic pls

na wa 4 some people oo, dey must sha comment by all means,
Re: Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2008
@go4gold. . .

you're another idiot. . . instead of u to search for real people in ur locality and ask about the hospital, u come to nairaland where most people are either Non-Nigerian residents or don't stay in 'Aguda'. now tell me you're not an idiot. . . wait very well on nairaland. . . u'll get an answer in the year 2020.  grin
if you're not an idiot, tell me why someone hasn't told you about the hospital already. . . mumu. . . maybe the hospital na ELEWE OMO sef. . . cheesy

people did view the topic and i bet it was too stupid for them to have replied. . . they just didn't want to call u an idiot. . . I had enough balls to call u what u are. . . tongue
Re: Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take by lao(f): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2008
Why is it that people always post bad and negative words on other's people thread, if you have no good contribution you can check out another thread, or start a thread of your own. It is only in NL you see negative post for an innocent question. WHY ARE WE SO FULL OF HATE.
Re: Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take by marami: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2008
As at when i used the hospital (Mezonel on Adetola Street Aguda) in 2005, their Antenental was Ok. On every Ant day, the Doctober Mr. Okonkwo or so will make sure he does scan on you to check if everything is ok with Mum and baby. Gives good advice on how to stay healthy until delivery even gives a listening hear if you have any question/worries, although i did not put to bed there cos on that blessed day the wards were filled up to place for me and my baby to stay after delivery so i used my No. 2 hospital.

This is all i can say about the hospital.
Re: Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take by go4gold107(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2008
Thx so much marami.

This is one of the most useful advice I have gotten this year. I have never thought of the option of No 2 hospital. I am always busy, but was able to make out time today to visit the hospital. The doctor on duty was friendly. I think the hospital is good.

Can you please help me with a good hospital to use as 2nd option. Maybe the one you use,

Many thx
Re: Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take by allboyz(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2008
Sumbo Hospital,Ikotun-Egbe Lagos
Re: Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take by go4gold107(m): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2008
Thx allboyz for your reply,

But I will prefer a hospital in Surulere or Aguda. Somewhere close-by. You know what I mean now, somewhere you can always dash to in less than 20 mins (lol)
Re: Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take by marami: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2008
go4gold107:

Thx so much marami.

This is one of the most useful advice I have gotten this year. I have never thought of the option of No 2 hospital. I am always busy, but was able to make out time today to visit the hospital. The doctor on duty was friendly. I think the hospital is good.

Can you please help me with a good hospital to use as 2nd option. Maybe the one you use,

Many thx

You are welcome.

Since you said you want a good hospital within Surulere, i dont think you will want my 2nd option as an alternative cos it's in Festac- SAFEHANDS they have a branch on old ojo road Agboju Amuwo.

Since you have registered in Mezonel, you can find out from other pregnant women if they know of any good hospital around.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Help - Mezonel Hospital Aguda: Your Take by chyk91(m): 1:17am On Jan 05, 2009
ur alternative hospital can be havannah hospital, its in surulere and its good, but kinda expensive.

(1) (Reply)

Can Male Reproductive Organ Be Enlarged? / Benefits Of Extreme Dieting / Simple Steps To Treat Bed Bugs Without Wasting Money Pt 1! By CHOGON FACILITIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.