Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Military Collects Your Original Certificates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Collects Your Original Certificates (497 Views)

"I Have Found My Missing Original Certificates" - Obaseki / Godwin Obaseki Has No Original Certificates - Edo APC / Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Collects Your Original Certificates by ExtraMusica: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2015
For all those who are ignorant of the way things work in the Nigerian military, please listen now. i have asked countless officer friends of mine and they confirmed it that the military collects your original waec certificates and leaves you with photocopies. They do this in order to keep your life centred around them. They apply for short courses for you and send you there when it is necessary.

Concerning rtd General Buhari's case, i believe Nlers should be informed, in all the threads concerning the certificate saga, i didnt see anyone mention this fact. I think it is a very important consideration. This means that Buhari should only be in possesion of his photocopies, this means that the military is responsible for his certificate. Its either they misplaced it or he didnt use any certificate to join. But this puts most of the blame on the military. As for Buhari, then its likely he misplaced the photocopies or he didnt have them at all. But use this facts in arguing your case.
Re: Military Collects Your Original Certificates by dunkem21(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2015
There was no original or photocopies anywhere.

He used a recommendation letter from the principal while he was still a student.

He recently oluwoled another certificate with horrible grades.

At last, we can listen to him. Imagine the stress he passed thru for a common WASC certificate.
Re: Military Collects Your Original Certificates by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2015
If PDP used this same energy to find buhari's cert on the chibok story, our girls would have been found less than two weeks of adoption
Re: Military Collects Your Original Certificates by Kakpos: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2015
MY BROTHER BORDER YOURSELF BUHARI WAS A SECRETARY ARMY BOARD , HE SAID MY CERTIFICATE IS WITH THEM, ONE THE WHOLE WILL COME OUT TRUTH

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Banner War Between APC And PDP From Jibowu To Ikeja / Independent / Buharigate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.