Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Infinix Hot........... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot........... (1310 Views)

OMG!!! Price Of Infinix Hot Note At Yangamall.com Will Leave You Drooling / Infinix Hot 2 Review, Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Infinix Hot Note Pro VS Infinix Zero2 (hit Or Miss) Your Take...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot........... by FreshGuy2(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2015
I mistakenly delected my bbm(inbuilt) from the home screen and since then I have been searching for where to reinstall it without having to download another one from the net but I couldn't find it,the phone is infinix hot...any idea where I can reinstall it from..please make una help a brother in need oh,thanks a lot..
Re: Infinix Hot........... by shawnfamous(m): 7:18am On Jan 22, 2015
Soak d fone 4 water 4 about 2days! After dat u will see a pop up msg,inside d water,u can't use ur hand to touch it! All u nid is a mallet! Dnt use d big 1 ooo! Just d small 1! Hit d screen 3times(twice hard and 1 soft)! After u c d bbm installing automatically! Thank me later what are frnds 4 cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot........... by dinklage(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2015
save yourself the stress and Download the damn thing from PLAY STORE joor .
Re: Infinix Hot........... by dinklage(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2015
better still , transfer it from a friend's phone .
Re: Infinix Hot........... by dinklage(m): 9:31am On Jan 22, 2015
shawnfamous:
Soak d fone 4 water 4 about 2days! After dat u will see a pop up msg,inside d water,u can't use ur hand to touch it! All u nid is a mallet! Dnt use d big 1 ooo! Just d small 1! Hit d screen 3times(twice hard and 1 soft)! After u c d bbm installing automatically! Thank me later what are frnds 4 cheesy
hahaha......this is the reason i'm addicted to nairaland ,and i'm loving it.
chai.....
Re: Infinix Hot........... by Carlcaresophia: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2015
FreshGuy2:
I mistakenly delected my bbm(inbuilt) from the home screen and since then I have been searching for where to reinstall it without having to download another one from the net but I couldn't find it,the phone is infinix hot...any idea where I can reinstall it from..please make una help a brother in need oh,thanks a lot..
Did you root your phone?
Re: Infinix Hot........... by Carlcaresophia: 9:50am On Jan 22, 2015
FreshGuy2:
Hi! You need to download it from Playstore. If you can't download it, you need to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot........... by Trendy247: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You need to download it from Playstore. If you can't download it, you need to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
just for somtin he can easily collect through flashshare? The guy na mobile illitrate sha
Re: Infinix Hot........... by shawnfamous(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2015
dinklage:

hahaha......this is the reason i'm addicted to nairaland ,and i'm loving it.
chai.....
hahahhhahahahahah abi
Re: Infinix Hot........... by wemimo42: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2015
FreshGuy2:

try and download from playstore as said or collect using flashare, saves u data if dats wat u re afraid of.. Simple
Re: Infinix Hot........... by DoroMega: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2015
You gotta 're-download' it.
Re: Infinix Hot........... by FreshGuy2(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
shawnfamous:
I tried it and it actually did work thanks brotongue
Re: Infinix Hot........... by FreshGuy2(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
dinklage:
save yourself the stress and Download the damn thing from PLAY STORE joor .
alright I'll do that, thanks
Re: Infinix Hot........... by FreshGuy2(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Did you root your phone?
No i tried kingroot but it didn't work
Re: Infinix Hot........... by FreshGuy2(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
I think am gonna try flashshare but all the same thanks for the help
Re: Infinix Hot........... by FreshGuy2(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
wemimo42:

try and download from playstore as said or collect using flashare, saves u data if dats wat u re afraid of.. Simple
I'll try flashshare,tnx bro
Re: Infinix Hot........... by shawnfamous(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
FreshGuy2:
I tried it and it actually did work thanks brotongue
na so
Re: Infinix Hot........... by Carlcaresophia: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2015
FreshGuy2:
I think am gonna try flashshare but all the same thanks for the help
You're welcome, and if your phone has any problem in the future, you can go to our service center. Tell us if you need the contact information of our service centers. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot........... by Carlcaresophia: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2015
FreshGuy2:
No i tried kingroot but it didn't work
You need to download it from Playstore. If can't download, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to help you. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Data Sellers On Nairaland, Most Of Them Are 419 / Infinix Zero 3 Pre-order Now In Progress / Is The Glo Bis Now #1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.