Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. (2602 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigerian Churches Are Encouraging Corruption / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) / Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari's result is not encouraging for (WAEC) educational standards that emphasizes on passing O level subjects (with the inclusion of maths and English). Imagine a presidential aspirant's result not setting a good precedent to the youths (young ones in secondary school). How do you think secondary students would feel towards reading their books when they realize that their so-called president had f9 in maths (and woodwork grin) they may say "after all, the president never passed mathematics, and the government saw him as qualified". This would demoralize our educational system the more (boko haram)
This is what we are clamouring for! WE DON'T WANT RETROGRESSION! We want hard work and EXCELLENCE encouraged! It would help our educational system. Look at barack obama, even mitt romney. Intelligent guys! We are in the 21st century not 20th. Please nigerians! Encourage excellence for your children's sake. Don't take them backwards. The educational system is clamouring for encouragement on the part of nigerians (parents, uncles, aunties etc.) please encourage them. Even if you don't want goodluck, choose an educated person with a good result so that you don't regret it o abeg. Thanks

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by kestolove95(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2015
Eyah..now na beg una dey beg...una no run una maut anyhw again...hahaahahahah....sai buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2015
kestolove95:
Eyah..now na beg una dey beg...una no run una maut anyhw again...hahaahahahah....sai buhari
We are not begging, we are only stating the obvious. truth they say is VERY BITTER

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by 9jii(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Tell the clueless to show his result to encourage d students.

I like how General is giving PDP sleepless new year.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2015
9jii:

if his result had problem it would have been everywhere
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2015
9jii:

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
APC
A - absolutely
P - poor
C - certificate
grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by clevvermind(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
sbaks:
APC
A - absolutely
P - poor
C - certificate
grin
grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
sbaks:
APC
A - absolutely
P - poor
C - certificate
grin

Lol

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by integralng: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
sbaks:
Buhari's result is not encouraging for (WAEC) educational standards that emphasizes on passing O level subjects (with the inclusion of maths and English). Imagine a presidential aspirant's result not setting a good precedent to the youths (young ones in secondary school). How do you think secondary students would feel towards reading their books when they realize that their so-called president had f9 in maths (and woodwork grin) they may say "after all, the president never passed mathematics, and the government saw him as qualified". This would demoralize our educational system the more (boko haram)
This is what we are clamouring for! WE DON'T WANT RETROGRESSION! We want hard work and EXCELLENCE encouraged! It would help our educational system. Look at barack obama, even mitt romney. Intelligent guys! We are in the 21st century not 20th. Please nigerians! Encourage excellence for your children's sake. Don't take them backwards. The educational system is clamouring for encouragement on the part of nigerians (parents, uncles, aunties etc.) please encourage them. Even if you don't want goodluck, choose an educated person with a good result so that you don't regret it o abeg. Thanks
For your information,your Otuokean 'PhD' holder spent 8years in primary school,used two sittings to gain admission to UNIPORT and spent almost 10years to study for a 4-year doctoral programme.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Promhize:

Lol
Abi o laugh them to scorn.
A - association of
P - poor
C - certicate holders
We don't need this group of people. We don't need pdp's dumping ground APC.
A - anti
P - progress
C - congress

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
integralng:
For your information,your Otuokean 'PhD' holder spent 8years in primary school,used two sittings to gain admission to UNIPORT and spent almost 10years to study for a 4-year doctoral programme.
For your mind you don talk true abi? At least he passed sha abi? All I know is buhari is an APC ( ABSOLUTELY POOR CANDIDATE ) grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari is an APC O
Nairalanders here is a new abbreviation o
APC.
A - Absolutely
P - Poor
C - candidate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by KINGTELLER: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
sbaks:

Naija and complain... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
sbaks:
APC
A - absolutely
P - poor
C - certificate
grin
grin grin
I won't be surprise when a young boy with such result applies to read medicine someday, afterall buhari became the head of state with f9 in maths and woodwork...(That is if the result is genuine)

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by taharqa: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bwahahahahahaha.......

buhari don suffer sha
Chai!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
3cycle:

grin grin
I won't be surprise when a young boy with such result applies to read medicine someday, afterall buhari became the head of state with f9 in maths and woodwork...(That is if the result is genuine)
Abi o! And this is what we don't want o! Corruption in the educational sector.
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Dunamis009: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
It's not as if the certificate has been verified real sef,its also not encouraging. Buhari! U r a disappointment. GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dunamis009:
It's not as if the certificate has been verified real sef,its also not encouraging. Buhari! U r a disappointment. GEJ till 2019
honestly! He is a disappointment to nigerians. Which school did he build during his regime? Little wonder, his result says it all. He never liked school. Abi?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
clevvermind:
grin
Abi o! My guy! Laugh him to scorn! He is an Absolutely Poor Candidate (APC)

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
sbaks:
honestly! He is a disappointment to nigerians. Which school did he build during his regime? Little wonder, his result says it all. He never liked school. Abi?

Yeah that's why he's pushing for sharia.
Niccur hates school with passion but scored A1 in Hausa. Today he's an incorruptible general without certificates.
Amusing thing is that he promises to give free education if voted for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
I am sure you won't pass one course during their time.

sbaks:

For your mind you don talk true abi? At least he passed sha abi? All I know is buhari is an APC ( ABSOLUTELY POOR CANDIDATE ) grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2015

sbaks:

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
3cycle:

grin grin

He has satisfied a requirement of the law. Don't know why you people continue to rant. The last time I checked, a credit in English is still required to gain admission into a university in spite of the fact that GEJ and PEJ speak horrible English.
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
PUSH1:

for where? I for do pass that one to the GLORY OF GOD!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
3cycle:

Yeah that's why he's pushing for sharia.
Niccur hates school with passion but scored A1 in Hausa. Today he's an incorruptible general without certificates.
Amusing thing is that he promises to give free education if voted for.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
@3cycle he would arrange for mass weddings instead. Abi I lie? grin grin
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by igbeke: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
sbaks:

We are not begging, we are only stating the obvious. truth they say is VERY BITTER
do u know what it means to beg?
What he means is simply put: Mr Buhari is the most ridiculous thing that will ever happen to the integrity of Nigeria's presidency. (that is, should he be voted in)
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Eziachi: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sorry I have to disagree.
While academic brilliance is important, it not all that be all you require in life to succeed. What Buhari and Richard Branson or Alan Sugars of this world has shown is, no matter your level academic education, with hard work, effort and determination, you can become whatever you wish to become.
Nigeria is still lagging far behind in technical and skillful knowledge because of too much emphasis on academic achievement. That is why you have engineers that cannot hang a curtain, professors as special assistant to the local government chairman.

By the way, failing one or two subject out of many doesn't not qualify as an academic failure.
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
igbeke:

do u know what it means to beg?
What he means is simply put: Mr Buhari is the most ridiculous thing that will ever happen to the integrity of Nigeria's presidency. (that is, should he be voted in)
Ok! Now I get the gist. He was only being sarcastic then?
Re: Buhari's Result Not Encouraging to Students And WAEC (educational) Standards. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:
Sorry I have to disagree.
While academic brilliance is important, it not all that be all you require in life to succeed. What Buhari and Richard Branson or Alan Sugars of this world has shown is, no matter your level academic education, with hard work, effort and determination, you can become whatever you wish to become.
Nigeria is still lagging far behind in technical and skillful knowledge because of too much emphasis on academic achievement. That is why you have engineers that cannot hang a curtain, professors as special assistant to the local government chairman.

By the way, failing one or two subject out of many doesn't not qualify as an academic failure.
And you think the best person to come in in such a critical time as this is "buhari"?? I BEG TO DIFFER

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Obama Endorses GEJ Appeals To Nigeria To Vote For Continuity / Buhari Orders Speedy Action On Re-establishment Nigeria Airways / Ag President Osinbajo Looking At The Files First Day In Office.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.