Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… (8123 Views)

Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / TOP 15 Patience Jonathan's English Blunders( Non Political Motive) / Chai! Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… by Skako(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2015
Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders
Please Read:

1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)

2. The President was once a child and the senatorswereonce a children.

3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)

4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(Hischildren? Like Seriously?)

5. The people sitting before youwere once a children.(Smh)

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy tocarry second in an international competition like thisone,(addressingpress men after Female Under-19FIFAWorld Cup).

7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not awoman? Theywere once a children now a adult nowthey are bombing women and children making somechildren a widow.(Is she a literate?)

8. My heart feels sorry for these children who havebecome widows for loosing their parents for one reasonor another. (Lmfao….)

9. We should have love for our fellowNigeriansirrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)

10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are respondingtotreatment. (Doctors and nurses?)

11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommittingsuicide. (What’s the difference?)

12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhoodlives on. (Manhood?)

13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laughwan tear my belle o)

14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches onchristmas day, theydon’t have respect for Jesus, theyare a very bad person,infact I’m a sadder woman rightnow and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sadder,saddest…)

15. We all have HIV.( For real?
Imagine this woman o,Chei!!!TYPE AMEEN, IF YOU BELIEVE PATIENCE/PATIENT(what ever she called herself) and goodluck WILL BE SPEAKING REMAINING VOCABULARIES IN THEIR VILLAGE……OTUEKE

What A First Lady…
Worst Ever…
Re: Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… by Hazardd(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2015
ok,
but aleast she is the first lady
thats an achievement

3 Likes

Re: Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2015
haba guy d first lady do mistake for english but he no reach this extend wetin be ur own self? Sign of jobless Haterz
Re: Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… by Skako(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Couldn't find diaris godooo and the blood u are sharing
Re: Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… by minister2015: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2015
Did PEJ truly attend sec. school, let alone her so-called NCE n B.Ed. This woman is an embarrassment to university graduates.
SAI BUHARI.
Re: Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… by Asabaman(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Skako:
Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders
Please Read:

1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)

2. The President was once a child and the senatorswereonce a children.

3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)

4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(Hischildren? Like Seriously?)

5. The people sitting before youwere once a children.(Smh)

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy tocarry second in an international competition like thisone,(addressingpress men after Female Under-19FIFAWorld Cup).

7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not awoman? Theywere once a children now a adult nowthey are bombing women and children making somechildren a widow.(Is she a literate?)

8. My heart feels sorry for these children who havebecome widows for loosing their parents for one reasonor another. (Lmfao….)

9. We should have love for our fellowNigeriansirrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)

10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are respondingtotreatment. (Doctors and nurses?)

11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommittingsuicide. (What’s the difference?)

12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhoodlives on. (Manhood?)

13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laughwan tear my belle o)

14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches onchristmas day, theydon’t have respect for Jesus, theyare a very bad person,infact I’m a sadder woman rightnow and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sadder,saddest…)

15. We all have HIV.( For real?
Imagine this woman o,Chei!!!TYPE AMEEN, IF YOU BELIEVE PATIENCE/PATIENT(what ever she called herself) and goodluck WILL BE SPEAKING REMAINING VOCABULARIES IN THEIR VILLAGE……OTUEKE

What A First Lady…
Worst Ever…
Rubbish...na person mama u dey yab like dis so o...at least she is ahead of ur own ......
Re: Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2015
I have no problem with her expression, my problem with her is bothered on her meddling into affairs of the State. As long as she maintains her lane, I'm cool with her.
Re: Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders, What A First Lady… by staymore: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2015
You are trying to undermine another person yet your write up is full of errors.

How on earth did you combine words like the following: Senatorswereonce, hischildren, addressingpressmen, havebecome, respondingtotreatment, theywere etc

You must be more daft than the person you are insulting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People Seeking To Be Permanent Secretaries In Ebonyi Can’t Recite Anthem / I Was Raped, Threatened And Forced To Carry Drugs By Peter Obi - Chinenye Ezewuz / Bwala: Afegbua Is A Nonentity In APC, Desperately Seeking My Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.