Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate (611 Views)

Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) / James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate by dbabyboy(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2015
NOW THAT THE BUHARI CERTIFICATE ISSUE HAS BEEN SETTLED, I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A 1ST LADY DEBATE. THEY HAVE TAX - PAYERS MONEY ALLOCATED TO THEIR OFFICE ( WHICH IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL), THEY USE THERE OFFICE TO GRAB LAND FROM WIDOWS & GRAB MICROPHONE FROM GOVERNORS. THEY EVEN USE THEIR OFFICE TO TAKE PERM. SEC. OFFICE THAT THEY DONT GO TO, THEY REMOVE & APPOINT GOVERNORS. SO Y NOT A 1ST LADY DEBATE LIVE ON AIT & CHANNELS? THAT WOULD BE REALLY INTERESTING OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate by Armanice(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Am thinking of Patience Jonathan
there is God ooooo

1 Like

Re: In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate by holatin(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2015
I will advice you all to buy anti bomb cardigan because PEJ will murder you if you re not security conscious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2015
We don't elect our first lady!!

How about a presidential debate?? I really would love to hear the melu-melu tell us how he would pight kwa-rap-shun..

1 Like

Re: In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate by demelza: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2015
DDeliverer:

How about a presidential debate?? I really would love to hear the melu-melu tell us how he would pight kwa-rap-shun..
As long as you can understand what he says, no problem.
You that can pronounce the words impeccably well, who sabi you??
Na for your backyard you dey use your English shine.
Local champion.
Re: In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate by dbabyboy(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2015
I got no trouble with that, Once there would be an interpreter... cos up till now, i av not seen the meaning of kworoption in my dictionary grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2015
demelza:
As long as you can understand what he says, no problem.
You that can pronounce the words impeccably well, who sabi you??
Na for your backyard you dey use your English shine.
Local champion.

When you mock and lie against our first lady, nobody insults you..

But because I spoke the truth about your illiterate general (who probably would be unknown in his own backyard tending his melu-melu, if not for forged certificate) see how you are fooling yourself!

1 Like

Re: In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate by nzeadachie: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2015
OH OH OH DO YOU THINK THAT BUHARI'S WIFE CAN SPEAK EHGLISH? SHE WILL COME ONLY IF THEY CONDUCT IT WITH HOUSA LANGUAGE
Re: In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate by gurusmac4: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Hit like for BUHARI, hit share for GEJ....God bless
naija!
Re: In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate by dbabyboy(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2015
Looking forward to seeing Mama Peace debating with Hajiya Buhari. Let's see who got what it takes to be Our first Lady.
Re: In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate by Joel3(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=25pt]
atleast she has been clamoring for the office of the first lady to be constitustionallize.

she submitted a bill to the senate already.

I so no bad in it since she has been feeding fat from the federal government allocation.

[/size]
Re: In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate by EnigmAries(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
DDeliverer:

Buhari has a better diction than the drunken master.
Re: In Support Of The 1st Lady Debate by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
EnigmAries:
Buhari has a better diction than the drunken master.

Really? Wow!

(1) (Reply)

Today Nigeria! I Pity Us. Smh / Nothing Will Stop February Polls—jega / Who Do You Will Hold The Flag Between Pdp And Apc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.