Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,288 members, 7,864,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Can Medical And Police Report Be Done In Abuja For Us Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Medical And Police Report Be Done In Abuja For Us Visa (1300 Views)

• • •Tips On Getting A US VISA / Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja / Can Medical And Police Report Be Done In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Medical And Police Report Be Done In Abuja For Us Visa by mikolo80: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2015
can medical and police report be done in abuja
Re: Can Medical And Police Report Be Done In Abuja For Us Visa by henrychubayo: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yes. i did for someone some few months ago. Police report, 10k, medicals 5k. Police report finger print was done in Abuja and the officers there takes it to Lagos and after 3 working days, it was ready for collection. Medicals was done same day at Natonal Hospital Abuja. Sorry dudu, am not living in Abuja and i can't remember exactly the name of the station. But its around old CBN. Inquire yourself and get the infos you need from people living there.

Good day and best wishes.
Re: Can Medical And Police Report Be Done In Abuja For Us Visa by mikolo80: 8:21am On Feb 05, 2015
henrychubayo:
Yes. i did for someone some few months ago. Police report, 10k, medicals 5k. Police report finger print was done in Abuja and the officers there takes it to Lagos and after 3 working days, it was ready for collection. Medicals was done same day at Natonal Hospital Abuja. Sorry dudu, am not living in Abuja and i can't remember exactly the name of the station. But its around old CBN. Inquire yourself and get the infos you need from people living there.

Good day and best wishes.
thanks bruh very helpful
but remembered that my passport and birth cert still in ibadan
will go and do it in lagos
but good to know for future
Re: Can Medical And Police Report Be Done In Abuja For Us Visa by mikolo80: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pls can anyone corroborate this info. Hospital and price of medical especially the sputum test
Re: Can Medical And Police Report Be Done In Abuja For Us Visa by hotboss: 1:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Please my people, I plan to do the medicals in abuja.. can police report be done in abuja also?

(1) (Reply)

New Zealand Development Scholarships For African Students 2016/2017 / 5 Architecturally Most Advanced Cities In Nigeria / 11 Most Amazing And Mysterious Forests In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.