Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Buhari Will Lose Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Lose Again (694 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Lose Again by ej77: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2015
He wil lose again, no vacancy in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Lose Again by egift(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari will win and no plot of Corruption or thieves will stop him.

Sai Buahri

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Lose Again by MRLINGTON(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2015
ej77:

Go nd sleep..u just come out here to create unnecessary thread

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Lose Again by imsuboi(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
MRLINGTON:

Go nd sleep..u just come out here to create unnecessary thread

Shut up. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Lose Again by taiyesoul(f): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
ej77:

Are you from Otueke?
Re: Buhari Will Lose Again by halimaabi: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari will cry again part 2.
Re: Buhari Will Lose Again by halimaabi: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
The jajaweedian apc aka devil party and the lies they tell nigerians
(1)They would employ all the youths in nigeria, even in usa not everyone is employed,go check out other countries like China, india,Italy,spain etc and come back to tell me if they can employ the so many youth the claim

(2)The maistate crisis happened in an era where human rights and terrorism were not strong, now terrorism is a global phenomenon and human rights is a global word,you need to be a Democrat to handle militancy, terrorism and crisis.

(3) They claim to be CHANGE when 80 percent of their party members are pdp members.

(4) They want to rule a country they despise, their statement goes thus,those who refuse to make peaceful change make violent change inevitable, dogs and baboons would be soaked in blood,if any southern finds his way to the presidency we would make the country ungovernable for him,from this words if you were asked who supports boko haram , look no further.

2011 saw youth cop members and innocent civilians being slaughtered like cows in the north just because this same person we all see as a change factor made it clear that there will be no peace an that blood will flow in Nigeria.
A desperate man seeking power.

Don't be deceived Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr

can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president it's a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of good results only to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares same ideology with boko haram.#SCAMBUHARI JANAJAWEEDIANS, TERRORIST, DRUG PUSHERS, PEDEOPHILES.

Just to mention a few , to be continued nigerians are no fool we got conscience .
Re: Buhari Will Lose Again by egift(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ORfeG9hOA2M/VHZAVbViqbI/AAAAAAAD-aI/NTyV6YI5qN4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Buhari is ready from Day One to:
- Fight Corruption (new legislation like the Whisle Blower Act, Special Courts to fastrack corruption cases, etc)
- Diversify the economy (agricultural revolution, mining, industrialization, technology, tourism, etc).
- Boost the economy and strengthen the Naira (access to soft loan for small business, increased reserve, local manufacturing and exports, etc)
- Massive Infrastructures (Roads, Water, Electricity, Steel production, rail, bridges, de-centralized power plant across Nigeria, etc)
- Development in Education (Free Education, review curriculum at all levels, provide technology and technical aids in schools, school meals programmes, performance based evaluation reviews, teachers re-training programmes, new facilities, etc)
- Boost healthcare (review national health insurance policy, build/equip healthcare centre across Nigeria, empower NAFDAC to do better, support local drugs and equipment manufacturing, resolve the problems of health workers, etc)
- Science and technology (invest in research and development, make Nigeria a TechHub in Africa, etc)

And many other areas that need intervention, insecurity, government policies, bring accountability and transparency, punish all acts of Corruption according to the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Say NO to the Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration of Jonathan.

Sai Buhari 2015.
Re: Buhari Will Lose Again by egift(m): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2015

Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt
https://www.nairaland.com/2094918/hillary-clinton-blasts-president-jonathan
Re: Buhari Will Lose Again by halimaabi: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
You want facts

(1) I am Buhari I cry when I loose election to make people believe I won,what's obtainable elsewhere by statesmen is go congratulate the winner and ask my followers to respect the elected president and the office of the president of the federal Republic of nigeria,but you know what I won't do it,I would rather cry so my supporters would assume am been cheated and go on the streets of adamawa, kano etc and start killing people,that deceit in the highest form made me loose respect and trust for him.

(2)I am buhari I see don't see boko haram as a terrorist organisation, and any one that attacks them is an enemy of the north,this means you are their friend.

(3) I am buhari an old statesman that believe in Nigeria in my speech I said baboons and dogs would be soaked in blood if what happend in 2011 repeats it's self,I am threatening the whole country the same country I want to rule how clueless can I be .

(4)I share the same ideology with boko haram because I disregard basic education from all indication

Don't be deceived Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr

can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president it's a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of good results only to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares same ideology with boko haram.#SCAMBUHARI JANAJAWEEDIANS, TERRORIST, DRUG PUSHERS, PEDEOPHILES.

Just to mention a few , to be continued nigerians are no fool we got conscience .

(1) (Reply)

Baby Killed By Trailer In Orile This Afternoon (graphic Photo)y / What Will Pdp Delegates Ask Our General Buhari To Bring Next? / Amaechi’s Criticism, A Challenge – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.