Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) (679 Views)

General Mohammadu Buhari Leads President Jonathan In New Poll / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by halimaabi: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
You want facts

(1) I am Buhari I cry when I loose election to make people believe I won,what's obtainable elsewhere by statesmen is go congratulate the winner and ask my followers to respect the elected president and the office of the president of the federal Republic of nigeria,but you know what I won't do it,I would rather cry so my supporters would assume am been cheated and go on the streets of adamawa, kano etc and start killing people,that deceit in the highest form made me loose respect and trust for him.

(2)I am buhari I see don't see boko haram as a terrorist organisation, and any one that attacks them is an enemy of the north,this means you are their friend.

(3) I am buhari an old statesman that believe in Nigeria in my speech I said baboons and dogs would be soaked in blood if what happend in 2011 repeats it's self,I am threatening the whole country the same country I want to rule how clueless can I be .

(4)I share the same ideology with boko haram because I disregard basic education from all indication

Don't be deceived Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr

can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president it's a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of good results only to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares same ideology with boko haram.#SCAMBUHARI JANAJAWEEDIANS, TERRORIST, DRUG PUSHERS, PEDEOPHILES.

Just to mention a few , to be continued nigerians are no fool we got conscience .
Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by halimaabi: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Factual contribution needed.
Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by halimaabi: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please let's forget atiku,and his campaign manager comments our focus is buhari
Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by halimaabi: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
[b][/b
Don't be deceived Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr
Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by halimaabi: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Is this the change I want,someone who's older tha Nigeria and does not respect the Nigerian people.
Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by halimaabi: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
We don't need ex head of state that truncated democracy like it's said the worse democracy is better than the best military rule.
Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by PassingShot(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Association of Frustrated TANoids gathering here!
Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by halimaabi: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Our transformation is gradually taking shape and he wants to come and take credit for it.
Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by halimaabi: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Janajaweedians have no good plan gor Nigeria the want to enrich themselves and share the niger delta oil wells amongst themselves.
Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by 9jii(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
BUHARI IS REALLY GIVING PDP SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS KIND OF FRUSTRATION AND DESPERATION SINCE....

GOD IS REALLY PUNISHING PDP

1 Like

Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by halimaabi: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thanks for this photo, this is the cry that made his supporters go on a killing spree.
Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by halimaabi: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
customized13:
grin
Thanks for this photo, this is the cry that made his supporters go on a killing spree.
Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by PassingShot(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
TANoids crying here.

Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by PassingShot(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mr. Corruption

Re: I Am Mohammadu Buhari What I Represent(forgery) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Another musiwa...na im dey ask question na im dey reply himself like a mad man that he is...

(1) (Reply)

5 Tough Questions Apc Asked Pdp In Statement Released By Lai Mohammed [must Read / Hiring The Next President: Percentage Rating of GEJ And GMB for the job / Obj Vs Gej Analyse Wit Fotos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.