Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Many Lies Of GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Lies Of GMB (430 Views)

Nigerians React As Reno Omokri Exposes Many Lies Of Buhari Independence Speech / Another Picture Of GMB In London / ''the Lies Of AIT And GEJ In Their Buhari Documentary'' - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Many Lies Of GMB by ezera(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
By Stanley C. Onah
My Analysis of Buhari's Result ( http:// media.premiumtim esng.com/ wp-content/ files/2015/01/ buhari- Statement -of-Result.pdf).
1. Mathematics-F9:
Hmmm.. No wonder he keeps counting 150 cows and 1 million naira as assets for 12 years(how can you run the economy with this skill?).
2. Wood Work- F9:
Seems he has no idea about construction, he even said he has no house.
3. English Language- C5:
I guess it is Oral English and Spelling that dealt and obfuscated him.
4. Lit-in-Eng. D7:
Please Sir, if you haven't got a good english background, did you expect magic in Literature?
5. Health Science- C6:
AhAh.. No wonder you wont backout even with a deteriorating health.
6. But, according to the result, the Name is "Mohamed Buhari", you told us you name is Muhammadu Buhari, Please Sir, do they mean the same thing?
7. The Passport looks as if it was recently taken but has been bastardize to look old(black&white). Please sir, in 1961, do they wear cap to take passport? And can a 17 year look at an old man of 72?
8. At the top right of the result I can see "20" that has been cancelled and written "1961" (It shows this result was recently made).
9. The old name of the school was "Provisional college" but I can see "Government College(pilot) Katsina". (It also shows this result was recently made; katsina state was created in 1987, how come you had result in 1961?).
10. Dates that were written also shows the cert. Was recently made.
11. You got into the military with this result and you failed maths, so how did you enter? Ah! Buhari stop this corruption you are playing
Although, I will not totally rule out the fact that it is not authentic. But, I think this copy of result is a piece of bullshit made to clear the controvesy. ‪# BuhariPULLOVER‬. Hit LIKE for ‪# GEJ
#FailBuhari
Re: The Many Lies Of GMB by jamex93(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
u get mouth
Re: The Many Lies Of GMB by Jerryjat(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nice Analysis... Oya APC E-rats... Come show yourselves...

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Maikudi A. Tanko / Army Imposes 24 Hours Curfew On Maiduguri / PVC Collection For Newly Registered Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.