Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd (1530 Views)

Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Buahari Will Win, Even Jonathan Did Not Finish His PhD Says Obasanjo / Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by egift(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.”Obasanjo

So his name should be Mr. Goodluck Jonathan NOT Dr. Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by ozo13(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin
egift:
“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.”Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by samopeyemi: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gbam, lobatan.
President Jonathan, where is your certificate sir.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by Joel3(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=25pt]

Busted

more revelation is coming out.

FFK is doing more harm to jonathan.

with immediate effect jonathan shoud be remove as the president of nigeria for PhD forgery.

jonathan should be strips off his PhD rank immediately.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by Baawaa(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Femi Fani-Kayode,you have finished your boss,GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by Samchelsea(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
ozo13:
grin
Oga quote the source of the article and ridicule yourself the more
Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by Samchelsea(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
egift:

Oga quote the source of the article and ridicule
yourself the more
Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by gabriel212: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
jonathan show us your PHD thesis

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by gabriel212: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Samchelsea:
yourself the more
please we need to see gej PHD THESIS.
unless you wil show me dont bother to quotes.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by egift(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Samchelsea:
yourself the more

Take ammmmm - www.nairaland.com/2107034/buhari-defeat-jonathan-obj

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Samchelsea:
yourself the more

exactly! just that egift doesnt care about source, his interest is on anything that tarnish the image of the president.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
egift:

Take ammmmm - www.nairaland.com/2107034/buhari-defeat-jonathan-obj

... and your source is a nairaland post that has no source. Damn! dude, use your initiative, dont be consume by hate
Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by egift(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
iv4fb:
... and your source is a nairaland post that has no source. Damn! dude, use your initiative, dont be consume by hate

iv4fb:
exactly! just that egift doesnt care about source, his interest is on anything that tarnish the image of the president.

Another, take am http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/obj-speaks-about-buharis-certificate.html

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by Alutasenator: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
We are talking about common high school certificate and you are here exposing your senile mentality.do you think this will stop reinhad bonke from arresting osinbajo the THIEF?.....#buharishowyourcertificate
Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
egift:

Another, take am http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/obj-speaks-about-buharis-certificate.html

Well done, but i still dont consider this a valid source. so try harder
Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by tittop4: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Does jonaTan not finishing his phd stop him from contesting election? What will u say abt Obasanjo- a professor or what? Bloody man that brought forth a man and is doing everything to poison the mind of people against him,definitely we know Obasanjo is being sponsored by the APC and am not surprised,all of them are illiterate generals in the army that badged the honour of GCFR. Just because we are saying that his broda didn't attend primary six now Obasanjo is talking abt phd,will u choose who doesn't finish his phd or who doesn't attend primary six. Judge urself and think before u bring into power a man without sch certificate
Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by egift(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
iv4fb:
Well done, but i still dont consider this a valid source. so try harder

Oya go vanguard for Analysis, take am...
Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan This Time
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/buhari-will-defeat-jonathan-time/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by neenar: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Alutasenator:
We are talking about common high school certificate and you are here exposing your senile mentality.do you think this will stop reinhad bonke from arresting osinbajo the THIEF?.....#buharishowyourcertificate
Claiming to be a doctor, without fulfilling the necessary requirements of such a tittle is forgery and deception of the highest order.

As for osinbajo, if you have any evidence, then please go to court!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by omenka(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
egift:

I'm still waiting to read that news on a more credible source before I bare my mind on the issue.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by patrickmuf(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Obasanjo #game changer...Table has turned completely against GEJ...
Politics is like chess, one wrong move and checkmate is starring you in the face already...Before launching attacks, safeguard your king...See me talking chess...lol

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

apcshits go and die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by egift(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
I'm still waiting to read that news on a more credible source before I bare my mind on the issue.

grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
egift:

My Oga, it will be good if Jonathan stop adding PhD to his name until this is clarified. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
mumu why dont you look at the post above you
Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by tittop4: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Remember that Buhari is a friend to the late 1st Yaradua and now can u tell us how old is he before u start talking abt someone's phd bt at least he finished his master,u would have said something reasonable like telling the whole world d real age of ur Buhari and let's know why u take joy in siding d wrong person and love imposing ur own wish upon d good people of nigeria. We are wise and great people and we know how to choose for ourself and not allow any old man from d farm dictate what we will do,we can see d great work dt d party u left are doing and are ready to join them and say carry go GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
egift:

Oya go vanguard for Analysis, take am...
Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan This Time
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/buhari-will-defeat-jonathan-time/

egift, you're irredeemable. how does this article relate to my request? I guess its the only thing that look similar after you spent time digging. BTW, OBJ didnt say that on this source. No need arguing on this. ride on
Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by egift(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
[s]
iv4fb:

egift, you're irredeemable. how does this article relate to my request? I guess its the only thing that look similar after you spent time digging. BTW, OBJ didnt say that on this source. No need arguing on this. ride on
[/s]

NEXT! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Did Not Finish His Phd by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

NEXT! grin grin grin grin

pathetic

(1) (Reply)

Can Buhari Represent Nigeria In United Nations Meeting? / Exposed How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election / BBC News - Nigeria Profile - Timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.