Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate (1797 Views)

James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra / A Must Read! All The Reasons In The World Cup To Scrap The National Assembly / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
As the presidential election is fast approaching, we the loving Nigerians would love to see how things is shaping up.

We have about 11 presidential candidates, feel free and cast your vote by clicking like. Let's feel free to give constructive reason(s) for casting our vote to any of the candidate and also what you feel the candidate should do when he/she wins

We shall update the total votes casted at different time intervals. The first candidate with 5000 likes win...

Let the votes begin... Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tunde Anifowoshe
Paul Ishaka

AA Political party
Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ganiyu Galadima
Balarabe Ahmed

ACPN political party
Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rafiu Salau
Clinton Akuche

AD Political party
Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nani Ibrahim Ahmed
Obianuju Murphy

ADC political party
Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari
Yemi Osinbajo

APC political party

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ambrose Albert
Haruna Shaba

HDP political party

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oluremi Sonaiya
Saidu Bobboi

KP Political party

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Martin Onovo
Ibrahim Mohammed

NCP Political party

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan
Namadi Sambo

PDP Political party

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Godson Okoye
Haruna Adamu

UDP Political party

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chekwas Okorie
Bello Umar

UPP political party

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
The vote begins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Samiceman: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
God Bless Nigeria

God Bless Change

God Bless the Progressives

God Bless the People

God Bless Jonathan

God Bless Buhari.

Who ever win the elections, God Bless Him

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mods abeg FP!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Brothers and sisters... Lets keep casting our votes... Mods Fp please

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by afoo02(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
GMB all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by 50calibre(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in the real polls but given the opportunity, without second thoughts, my vote goes to Buhari.

Rationale : This is a race between two very different calibre of men. One is a retired General known for his rigidity & anti-corruption stance and the other is a bleating retar*d with a sham doctorate. East choice!!

This embarrassment needs to end Jonathan is a disgrace to Nigerians home & abroad, his cluelessness is costing thousands of lives & impoverishing many more. That guy needs to go back to his village, he's weak, clueless, deluded & dull.

I wonder what his supports see in him, this is guy who went on CNN & got bullied by ordinary Ammanpour, his cluelessness was laid for the world to see while he was there stuttering like a buffoon.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Walkopet:
Mods abeg FP!
Thanks for the recommendation....
God bless you...
Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Unfortunately, I won't be able to vote due to fear of violence.
I pray General Muhammadu Buhari wins.
My Dear people open your eyes and see the obvious. Vote for a change, vote wisely- vote Sir Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2015
FOILPAPER:
Unfortunately, I won't be able to vote due to fear of violence.
I pray General Muhammadu Buhari wins.
My Dear people open your eyes and see the obvious. Vote for a change, vote wisely- vote Sir Buhari.
All is well... Thanks for your contribution
Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Result as at 8:45am, today shows APC leading with 32 votes, PDP coming 2nd with 8 votes.. We can do better... Lets keep the votes coming and the reasons for choosing a particular candidate...

God bless you
God bless Nigeria
Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mods.. Please let's have these on front page oooo...
Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nawa... Where are nairaland voters ooo
Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 8:20am On Jan 25, 2015
APC still leading by 41 votes to PDP 10 votes.

PDP lovers... U can do better... Lets go there...
Re: Presidential Poll and Constructive reasons in support of each Candidate by Seamareggae(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Let's feel free to debate on the reasons for casting our votes to any of the candidates [/color][color=#000000]

(1) (Reply)

APC, The Symbolic Power And Popularity Of The Traditional African Sweeping Broom / Funny Phone Conversation Between A GEJ Campaigner And A Buhari Supporter / Eleven APC Lawmakers Set To Decamp To The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.