Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

BUHARI Certificate!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI Certificate!!!! (577 Views)

Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press / Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI Certificate!!!! by utenwuson: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Its no news that the PDP" has taking all their time to keep talking about opposition candidate certificate 4 a whole month. Its quite simple. Go to court . Then u can review the constitution about whether the affidavit issued by Buhari is invalid, now the master list is presented and I even hate that, cos PDP aint worth the ans APC is given!!! But u can't go to court now cos ur clueless Gej as sent the judiciary into indefinite strike. Come to think of it " if the PDP/GEJ search for the Chibok missing girls the way the re bent on searching for Buhari certificate I think those girls would have been found long b4 now........... FFK pls its not about ur intonation its all about Bianka!!!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Certificate!!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
chwoi!!
Re: BUHARI Certificate!!!! by Adminisher: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
utenwuson:
Its no news that the PDP" has taking all their time to keep talking about opposition candidate certificate 4 a whole month. Its quite simple. Go to court . Then u can review the constitution about whether the affidavit issued by Buhari is invalid, now the master list is presented and I even hate that, cos PDP aint worth the ans APC is given!!! But u can't go to court now cos ur clueless Gej as sent the judiciary into indefinite strike. Come to think of it " if the PDP/GEJ search for the Chibok missing girls the way the re bent on searching for Buhari certificate I think those girls would have been found long b4 now........... FFK pls its not about ur intonation its all about Bianka!!!

The President did not fulfill the PhD thesis requirements before being awarded his doctorate. There was either no thesis or the work was copied. The APC should not be afraid of the national and international embarrassment of exposing a non existent thesis or copied work by the President of Nigeria. The whole world already knows we have an unqualified man in Aso Rock. Since a big song and dance is being made of academics, the President' s PhD qualification is fair game. Sambo' s burnt architecture certificates and professional qualifications are also fair game.
Re: BUHARI Certificate!!!! by utenwuson: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Adminisher:

The President did not fulfill the PhD thesis requirements before being awarded his doctorate. There was either no thesis or the work was copied. The APC should not be afraid of the national and international embarrassment of exposing a non existent thesis or copied work by the President of Nigeria. The whole world already knows we have an unqualified man in Aso Rock. Since a big song and dance is being made of academics, the President' s PhD qualification is fair game. Sambo' s burnt architecture certificates and professional qualifications are also fair game.
forget the shoeless Gej, he and the pdp re bent on proving to this country that corruption cannot b eradicated.....

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Buhari 2nd Week Tours: Their Promises, The Issues / Buhari’s Certificate: How Fani-kayode Forged My Friend’s Emailby Suraj Oyewale / GEJ: The 14th President To Be Ousted On Febuhari 14th?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.