Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. (63603 Views)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / How Many Used This Baby Doll (pics) / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by amnestylaw1(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2015
Creamish:
I also used this one..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/892973_a20onward_jpge7fd14a9d6b82dac8466784763b79798

Sometimes we r made to number d pages so we dont keep taking dem off from the centre page...lolz...then u'd see an 80-leaves book looking like its just 30-leaves.. grin

Dis one sabi make person writing fine ehn?

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by yemmit90: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
Abeg what's d age range of those pple who used dis book now? My age seems to be fluctuating. Don't know ow old I truly am

29 years old and above.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by clemz88(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2015
Second time am seeing this topic on front page. Moderators what's happening ?
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Lekison(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2015
I used all of em.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Mathematical(f): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2015
joebeckz:

I de suspect u o. Are u a primary school teacher? Where u get all dis pix?

Chai this book.. remember that cunny naughty boy who wasn't born with a silver spoon
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Riclord001(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2015
lol... Op, i used those books and i'm not older than i am... i have a DOB and i cant be older than that. nice one tho'
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Eniqurl(f): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Hehehe..i read all dz books buh am nt old nah
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by sunsky29(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2015
SkydaDGreat:

mehn those days, speedy biscuit,I chop am tire....at times I dey lick am self.......anoda one like DAT..I don forget the name of biscuit but we dey call kpako biscuit.....the tin hard die.
I nor bin like book DAT time....but I nor fit forget agbo, edit, simbi and Ali.
those days mehn......I miss them.
then e get one time wey agbo brother mike came back from London and gave agbo a camera. I can remember that.
I go like read all those books again ....intact buy them again....and keep them xo that in my old age I can read them and be happy.
agbo lives in the town of laggon which is not far from ibadan....he went to primary sch...he was in primary four...every one loves agbo because he was always happy and friendly

Agbo was a lucky boy because his parents were rich...agbok's father bought him a watch and he was very proud of it

One day agbo wake up very late
He looked at his watch..-it was 7.30am

Quickly agbo ran into the bathroom...took his bath,wore his uniform and ran out of the room for sch

He was quite to meet his mother in the sitting room

Mum=good morning agbo,v u had breakfast

Agbo=i am very late for school

Bla bla bla..

I was made to memorise this line from the 1st page of d book..cos dt time mum was strict en..I even fear my mum more dn d teachers cane wen it comes to book..

I was barly 10 then after 12 yrs I still remember that line...choi

The power of mothers..

RIP mum

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by sexylogan(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2015
joebeckz:
I don't know if this book was common to the north only cos I grew in the north though from d south. Its was so common and any1 who did not have this book "never start". Days when we played ten ten, fall like a tree, mama nd papa, I kill my one star till u say I kill ma six star (sister), I be monkey b1 b1 till u reach "abi monkey b4 b4" lolz. Those days only passed but d memory is alive. Did u do all of these? You used this book too?

Lol...I used all of them in primary
school...damn...
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2015
..' time don't fly, time just sits on our hands and watch you fly. Bit by bit, you are old - but valued still'
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by sunsky29(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Geophem:
u fogot u wrap ur textbooks wt news paper so ur junior ones can use it
those days it was a must for me to wrap it wt news paper or our expired wall calender..choi

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2015
drazenn:
Op where you go dig out this picture. Chaiiiiii. I used it. Number papalolo,number 2 tumbuleke, number 3 gashi goma, number 4 super dee etc. Nice one. I did all of that.

Mod abeg do the needful.
Its rather number 1 papalolo, number 2 super dee, number 3 gashi goma, number 4 gaye gaye number 5 hanchin goro, number 6 dan makaranta.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Pecca: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Day by Day!!! was that for class 4 or 5?

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by AudreyTimms(f): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2015
CoCoLav:
Just last week I went from bookshop to bookshop looking for:

One week one trouble
Joseph the village boy
Chike and the river
Bottled leopard
Echoes of hard times
Without a silver spoon
Raila the sugar girl
Trouble in form six
African Child

Could only get trouble in form six but my search still continues
Please let me know when you find them. I'm also looking for:

1. The mysterious ebony carver
2. The drummer boy
3. God's case no appeal
4. The passport of mallam illia
5. Cheer up brother
6. The weeping undergraduate
7. Time changes yesterday
8. African night entertainment
9. Too cold for comfort
10. Tales from shakespeare
11. The concubine
12. Shaka, the zulu
13. Shaka, king of the zulu
14. Dizzy angel
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by searay(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari didn't use any of this books. Ask him.
This were books that gave people certificate.

Attack me and die

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by carik(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Agbo lives in the town of lagun which is not very far from ibadan

Chaiii

#Throwbackoflife
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by nwaanambra1(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Creamish:
Dint use dat book sha... this is wat i used.

THEN I TRIED SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND THE IMAGE AT THE BACK OF THAT EXERCISE BOOK - I WONDERED IF IT WAS JESUS CHRIST HANGING SIDEWAYS OR WAS IT JESUS BROTHER? THEN I WILL BE LIKE JESUS IS NOT BLACK! THEN I WILL BE LIKE MAY BE THE MAN WAS KILLED AND HANGED UPSIDE DOWN AND I WILL BE LIKE WHY? I ONCE ASKED MY ELDER SISTER WHO WAS LIKE 13 THEN AND SHE TOLD ME THAT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE THAT STEALS - I GUESS THAT ANSWER IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I HATED STEALING! AND I NEVER DID UNDERSTOOD THAT COVER IMAGE TILL I GREW UP. . . embarassed embarassed

NOW I KNOW ITS A MAN DOING HIGH JUMP IN OLYMPICS - HENCE THE NAME OF THE EXERCISE BOOK. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2015
sunsky29:
agbo lives in the town of laggon which is not far from ibadan....he went to primary sch...he was in primary four...every one loves agbo because he was always happy and friendly

Agbo was a lucky boy because his parents were rich...agbok's father bought him a watch and he was very proud of it

One day agbo wake up very late
He looked at his watch..-it was 7.30am

Quickly agbo ran into the bathroom...took his bath,wore his uniform and ran out of the room for sch

He was quite to meet his mother in the sitting room

Mum=good morning agbo,v u had breakfast

Agbo=i am very late for school

Bla bla bla..

I was made to memorise this line from the 1st page of d book..cos dt time mum was strict en..I even fear my mum more dn d teachers cane wen it comes to book..

I was barly 10 then after 12 yrs I still remember that line...choi

The power of mothers..

RIP mum
e be like say....agbo come get malaria that day, and he was writing exam. if I remember well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by CoCoLav(f): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2015
AudreyTimms:

Please let me know when you find them because I'm also looking for:

1. The mysterious ebony carver
2. The drummer boy
3. God's case no appeal
4. The passport of mallam illia
5. Cheer up brother
6. The weeping undergraduate
7. Time changes yesterday
8. African night entertainment
9. Too cold for comfort
10. African child
11. The concubine
12. Shaka, the zulu
13. Shaka, king of the zulu
14. Dizzy angel

Time changes yesterday!!!

Adding that to my list. Will definitely let you know
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by emperorchedda(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2015
BrownKnight:

#You poo here you poo there you dey find the one wey resemble you.
Good old days grin
you mess all the fish wey dey inside water say 'are we safe?'

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Ezibless: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2015
veave:
O
Lee
Yaa
Maa
Pee
Iee
Cio grin grin grin grin grin

Eze times eze, rice customer I see eze buying oluko oluko kay grin grin grin grin grin

I stil do the Eze times Eze attimes ohgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Pecca: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2015
day by day; IMO reader...it has tey..d.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by emperorchedda(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2015
Those days we write our names on a piece of paper and put it inside our 'biro' so it doesn't get stolen

3 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by sunsky29(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2015
Gandoki is now a boko haram member

Edet no longer goes to sch...he lives n works in canada with kids

Bisi now drives a range rover evoque..she now has a maga.

Agbo no longer lives in lagooon...he live in london and he is the CE0 of Agbo oil company

Edet no longer lives in calaber..
He now lives in germany with his wife

Ali is now d chief campain director of our president..smh

Bola is now married to an oil tycoon
She now owns a shopping mall in dubai

Oya make una add una own

Indomie generation. Keep off

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by AJOT99(m): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2015
Those good old days

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by stonemind(f): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2015
joebeckz:
I don't know if this book was common to the north only cos I grew in the north though from d south. Its was so common and any1 who did not have this book "never start". Days when we played ten ten, fall like a tree, mama nd papa, I kill my one star till u say I kill ma six star (sister), I be monkey b1 b1 till u reach "abi monkey b4 b4" lolz. Those days only passed but d memory is alive. Did u do all of these? You used this book too?

Hmmmm the good old days
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by sunsky29(m): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2015
SkydaDGreat:

e be like say....agbo come get malaria that day, and he was writing exam. if I remember well.
u current

No be lie...shey I get d first paragrah story?
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by veave(f): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2015
joebeckz:

You play well well o

Ehenu grin grin grin
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by mirexxx(f): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2015
I used em Buh am still in my teens undecided
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by clemz85(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2015
Olympic and onward my favs

buh dat Olympic f-up my calligraphy
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by vanen2: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2015
joebeckz:

I de suspect u o. Are u a primary school teacher? Where u get all dis pix?
The best of the best. Such a nice book
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by akin66(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2015
JEITO:
guy u no get am. Na daya-papalolo, na biyu super dee, na ukw mai gashi goma, na hudu mai fula. Kwanu, na biyar mai anci robba. Na shida dan makaranta ABCD
bruh ori ye wambe...so on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo) / Download Video: Mark Angel Comedy – Don’t Help Him (episode 72) / When Women Say They Got Pregnant By Accident (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.